Little Me [Larry Stylinson Mp...

By gunsformikey

After the two best friends Harry and Louis ended up together in bed, things change between them; their friend... More

Short description and author's note
Prologue
Chapter Two - "Everything would be normal again."
Chapter Three - "He just wasn't playing in his league."

Chapter One - "It seemed like he was lying on a - on a naked chest?!"

777 44 4
By gunsformikey

Chapter One

"It seemed like he was lying on a – on a naked chest?!“

Louis breathed in the familiar scent of his room. The scent of his furniture, the air in his room, the flowery smell of his sheets and Harry's apple shampoo. Wait, what?!

Louis opened his eyes and looked around. It seemed like he was lying on a – on a naked chest?!

Louis let out a very manly scream and pushed himself off his “pillow”, He blinked a few times, but the person in his bed didn't disappear. It was real, then.

Louis was actually lying in bed with his best friend. He couldn't believe it. Then he noticed he was naked. Completely naked, to be exact. Completely naked as in no clothes at all. Nothing. He paled. Why was he naked? And, more importantly, was Harry naked as well?

Louis prayed his assumptions were incorrect and that he just shed off his clothes and went to sleep last night, even though he normally wore a shirt and a pair of shorts in bed.

He had never been happy with his body and didn't pull off his shirt in front of other people, just because he was afraid to be looked at weirdly. But he could understand it if someone would look at him. He had never been the thinnest and that hadn't changed in all his years on this planet.

Back then, when he had been young, he had thought it was only baby fat and that it would disappear sooner or later. As a teenager he had assured himself that the fat was only still there because he was still growing and that it would be gone soon.

But as soon as the day came when he was no longer a teenager, he had had to face the truth: he was simply fat.

At some point he had come to terms that he would always weigh just a little bit too much. But that did not mean he accepted it, and he always searched for new methods to lose a few pounds.

Louis looked at Harry's face. Somehow the curly haired boy had managed not to wake up at Louis' scream. Louis cautiously lifted the duvet and looked at Harry's body. If possible, he grew even paler. Harry was naked, too. Did that mean they...?

He couldn't help himself but look at Harry's body. The other boy visited the gym regularly, and it was very much visible.

Strong upper arms, visible leg muscles and defined abdomen. Louis could only dream about a body like that.

Harry yawned loudly and brought Louis' attention back to his face. He let the duvet fall down so that it covered most of their bodies. He decided to bring Harry back to the land of the awake.

“Haz” he said softly and shook Harry's shoulder. Said male wrinkled his nose and turned around to the other side. “Harry, wake up.” Louis repeated. This time he got a hand pressed into his face and a “Shhh” from Harry. Louis sighed. Well, this was going to be interesting. He took Harry's hand off his face. “Harry, it's important.”

Harry turned around again and opened his eyes. For a few seconds his eyes were unfocused, but then he blinked and looked Louis, who was lying directly in front of him, in the eyes.

“What... how... why?” Harry asked. “I don't know, but can you remember anything that happened yesterday?” Harry shook his head. After a few seconds he seemed to catch up on the whole situation and he lifted the duvet, just like Louis had done moments prior. Now he paled noticeably as well.

“Louis...” he whispered. He looked at Louis. “You don't think we...?” Louis shrugged. He began to sat up, but stopped as soon as he felt a sharp pain spreading through his spine. “Yes, Harry.” he said and lay down again. “How-” “I can feel it, okay?” Louis snapped who was still feeling pain. “What do you mean you – oh,” Harry's cheeks reddened. Louis could feel a blush on his cheeks as well, but didn't reply.

After a few minutes of silence, in which the two of them stared at the ceiling, Louis cleared his throat. “What are we gonna do now?” Harry turned his head towards Louis. “What do you mean?” “I mean what will we do now? How is it gonna continue? I mean, how are we gonna continue?” Harry looked away. “I think we should forget what happened.” he said monotonously. “I mean, I'm definitely not attracted to you, and I'm sure you've noticed I'm not a relationship guy.”

Even though Louis' heart broke into a thousand pieces at that, he swallowed the lump in his throat as Harry looked at him expectedly. “Yeah, that would probably be for the best.”

Of course Harry wasn't attracted to him. Who would be? Louis was nothing special. He didn't have a nice body, didn't talk that much but as soon as he began to talk, he couldn't stop. Yes, all in all Louis was not special at all.

Harry stood up, gathered up his boxers and went to the door. He opened the door, but before he left the room he turned around again. “I'm going to make breakfast. You can shower first.” He then turned around and closed the door behind him.

Louis almost broke down in tears right there and then, but he held back his tears and sat up, despite the pain in his lower back. He stood up carefully and made his way into the bathroom. It took him almost five minutes but he eventually stood in the shower and let the water pour down on him.

Now that he was fully awake he noticed the headache that made its presence known. Those were pretty easily to explain, he'd drank a ton of alcohol last night.

His original plan had been to drink away his pain. He wanted to forget his problems for one night. But he never intended it to turn out this way.

Of course it wasn't particularly bad that it had ended like this, but he had imagined it completely different. But as it is sometimes in life; things never come out as intended to.

He held back his tears and tried not to simply fall down and hit his head somewhere so that he fell into a coma or died, because that was exactly what he wanted to do right now.

He knew, and he had always known, that he was no more than a friend for Harry, but it still hurt to have it thrown into his face after they had spent the night together.

The bar looked almost like the one in their regular nightclub. Maybe it was the same bar. Louis didn't know. He had had a few drinks too many and couldn't even walk straight anymore.

Louis wanted to hit himself in the face. How could he have been so stupid? Out of all the things he could have done, he had done this.

Harry laughed and Louis grinned at him. He didn't have a clue what Harry was so happy about, but if Harry was happy then so was Louis.

Well done, Tomlinson, Louis thought grimly. All those years in which he had hidden his feelings from Harry were now in danger to be exposed. Now that Louis had gotten what he wanted, he knew he craved more.

Louis giggled loudly as he and Harry stumbled out of the club. He saw out of the corner of his eyes as Harry called a taxi, but seeing as his face was currently buried in Harry's shirt he couldn't see that much. They went into the car together and Louis leaned his head on Harry's shoulder. Everything seemed so easy...

And that couldn't happen. He could not tell Harry about his feelings. Louis knew what would happen, if he was so stupid and told Harry. Harry would end their friendship and that was something Louis certainly did not want to happen. He couldn't afford to lose Harry.

Harry almost threw Louis onto the bed, but he did not care because he was too busy getting his shirt over his head. Harry did the same and threw his shirt onto the floor. Neither he or Louis cared about where it landed.

Harry was all Louis had. Sure, Louis had some other friends, and then there was his family, but all those persons could never replace Harry. Harry was all Louis wanted in his life. He was the only thing that was important to Louis. He couldn't imagine a life without Harry.

Louis moaned loudly as Harry rammed into him repeatedly. He had set a fast pace and Louis had to bite on his lip in order not to scream out as Harry found that special spot in him again and again.

He really didn't know what to do if Harry ever decided to get a girlfriend and move out. Louis would be alone in the apartment, and he didn't even want to imagine that.

Harry fell down next to Louis and turned around so that he could look Louis into the eyes. Harry smiled at him and Louis scooted closer so that he could hide his face in Harry's neck. He breathed in Harry's scent and smiled into his shoulder. Louis felt a hand against his back that held him tight. A few seconds later he was fast asleep.

Louis sobbed and sat down on the cold ground in the shower. He didn't see it as a mistake. He saw the night as something completely different. He had often imagined how it would be to sleep with Harry, but he never thought it would be like that. In his imagination they both had been sober, and the sex had been gentler, not like last night.

The best thing was that last night had been Louis' first experience with sex. He had never given in to anyone before and thrown his virginity away. But now nothing mattered anymore. Louis had lost his virginity, and it was to his best friend Harry. Harry, who meant so much more to him, but for whom he only was a good friend, nothing more.

He knew that it would never happen again, so he didn't even let himself hope for another time. It was, as Harry had said, something that would not be repeated.

Louis pulled his knees to his chest and buried his face in his arms. It didn't take long for the tears to pour down his face.  

A/N: Hiiiii :) As promised, here is the first chapter. It was written by me (harryxedward) and I hope it's not too bad. Please note that I am not a native english speaker and therefore sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors that may pccur. Please inform me about those, thank you! 

My friend and I are planning on updating this every two weeks, at least until we've finished writing the story (which will take a while). Please be patient with us :) 

Until next time xx

Continue Reading