Boyfriend ✔ J. Hoseok

By Vintaegkook

"Uhm, this boy is my... boyfriend?" "Yep, I'm her boyfriend." - in which Hoseok finds himself in a quick rela... More

J
U
N
G
.
H
O
E
O
K

S

1.5K 83 2
By Vintaegkook

I'm completely exposed to fans, paparazzi and whoever else that takes notice of me. This girl doesn't seem to have a care in the world as we are both limping and searching for her family.

I assume they would be a small group of sun-kissed adults with her curly hair texture.

"There!" she points to a woman who seemed lost.

We approach her anyway and the girl releases my hand to hug her relative. This is where I figured my time is up.

"Dad!" A tall bronzed man drops all their luggage to embrace his daughter. My eyes widen when a woman who looks similar to my injured stranger locks eyes on me.

"And who is he?" she points with much sass. "This the man you were telling us you had for the holidays?"

My knees felt as if they could collapse under me.

"Uhm, this boy is my... boyfriend?"

I gawk at her but her eyes plead for me to play along. If this is how my first relationship fo the year will start then so be it.

"Yep, I'm her boyfriend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 13.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
23.1K 965 29
AMBW -story HYBE decides to bring two of its Biggest groups together for better publicity. Their most successful Korean Pop Group BTS and their Most...
79.2K 717 11
𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.𝗰𝗼𝗺 ✎ᝰ┆𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻•°. *࿐• 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗛𝗲𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵, 𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵...