Boyfriend ✔ J. Hoseok

By Vintaegkook

"Uhm, this boy is my... boyfriend?" "Yep, I'm her boyfriend." - in which Hoseok finds himself in a quick rela... More

J
U
N
G
.
H
S
E
O
K

O

1.6K 79 6
By Vintaegkook

What if she's a psycho fan undercover? What if she's taking me to her den in an underground cave where she starts her collection of Kpop idols? What if-

"You remind me of someone?" She points to me as I gulp. "Are you on one of those variety shows?" I shake my head quickly. "A radio host?" I disagree. "Oh! You're like a kdrama actor!" She snaps her fingers as if she's got it down.

"No~ I'm an idol." Her face went from excited to disappointed within seconds.

"Oh. I was close though. What do you call yourself? Like, your stage name."

"J-Hope!" I cheer with my signature teethy smile.

She turns to look out the window. I guess I bored her or annoyed her. Either one seemed to ruin the mood.

"Welp, here I am." She wheezes as if she really doesn't want to go. "Thank you for... everything."

I threw the man some money and followed her out the car. "Just want to make sure you make it safely. I have nowhere else to be."

With a smile on her face, she pulls me into the crowded airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.4K 1.8K 22
+تـۆ جـنـۆکـەی یـانـ مـرۆڤـ ×مـن پـێـشـتـر شـازادە بـووم وەکـ تـۆ بـەڵام بـە جـادووی ڕەش بـووم بـە جـنـۆکـە و نـاسـراوم بـە پـەری ▫️category: ▫️Writt...
8.2K 130 17
Meet 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍 a new soloist under Yuehua Entertainment that debuted the girl group 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖.
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC