PLAYING DIRTY WITH MR.BILLION...

By littledamselintown

Once upon a time there was a billionaire,who was being played but is it that easy to play dirty with Mr.Billi... More

CHARACTERS
Abstract
Chapter 2: Confession?
Chapter 3: Coeur Brisé
Chapter 4: Be my very personal assistant!
Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!
Chapter 6: Jealousy?
Chapter 7: A Kiss led to realisation!
Chapter 8:Left alone!
Chapter 9: I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT!
Chapter 10 : A start to new life.
Chapter 11: The New Found Love!
Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!
Chapter 13:Difficult times.
Chapter 14:Love-sick Brains
Chapter 15: Manish Uncle?
Chapter 16:Something Good Happened

Chapter 1:The beginning

7.2K 635 226
By littledamselintown

Morning,10:00 am.

"Aliya ?" I spoke softly on line,knowing she must be asleep.

"Hmm!"

A smile adorned my lips as I heard her beautiful voice,like a nightingale.

Picking up my black jacket from the bed I sprinted off towards the exit.

"Get ready!Im coming to pick you up!"I muttered nonchalantly while exiting my huge castle like bungalow.

After a moment of silence there was a shriek,

"WHAT ? NO !" And I know she must  be sitting on the bed,all aghast.

"What no ? Main aa raha hn ! Go and get ready!" I chuckled while gesturing one of the servants standing there,asking him to bring my Audi from the car porch.

"Abhi nhi  please wo..Wo haan I'm not feeling well! Aaa-chi uhuu uhuu!" She sneezed and coughed which were clearly fake and my smile widened.

"Aliya ! I'll take you to the doctor first! Fine ? Aur koi bahana hai tumhare pass?" Pressing my smiling lips I spoke the last words.

"Ek minute sochti hn! Aaaah ! Aiyoo my bum !" She screeched from other side and I chuckled while receiving the key of my car and sitting in,after nodding at the servant with a smile.

"Kiya hua ? Phir se gir gayi ?" I laughed.

"Haan !"She cried.

"I wonder could anyone else be more clumsy than you !"I chuckled.

"Please aap mat aaiye aaj !"She literally pleaded which made me furrow my brows.

I pushed off brakes and my car just stopped at the boundary of Malhotra palace.The guards were standing there all ready to open the main gate.

"But why? I'm coming na ! What's the problem ?"i was concerned now.

Is she really ill?

"You aren't doing good? Kia hua ? Kuc..."My worried frantic words left in middle as she spoke,

"Im fit and fine, from head to toe Mr.Malhotra!"She squealed in her bubbly tone and I sighed with gloomy eyes.

I wanted to spend sometime with her!I wanted to share my feelings with her !

"Mr.Malhotra ! You there ?"

Her voice broke my trance and I muttered annoyedly,
"First of all stop addressing me with this! My name is Manik,Manik Malhotra !" I know my tone was little loud.

First she isn't allowing me to meet her and then moreover she is so reluctant to call me Mr.Malhotra ! What ? I'm just 26 ! 

"Ok ! Bye !" She spoke from other side and before I could reply she disconnected the line.

I glanced at my cell before twitching my lips sadly and rested my head back.

Ye Kia baat hui ! Problem Kia hai iski akhir ! Mughe jitna iske paas jaana hai Ye itna hi mughse dur bhagti hai !

I closed my eyes with a sigh when my cell rang again making my eyes shot open.

I grinned foolishly seeing Aliya's name flashing on screen.

Keeping my cell at my ear I spoke,
"Hello ! Tou main aa jaon ?"My voice was so jubilant.

"Nhi ! Maine isliye phone nhi kiya !"She exclaimed and my grin died down.

"Then ? Kia hai ?"I was irked like a little child. 

She chuckled making my eyes sharp.

"Aliya!"I groaned and she pressed her lips to muffle her chortle.

"Acha Wo did you have your medicines Mr.Malhotra ?"She asked and I felt my blood boiling.

Mr.Malhotra ! My foot !

"No ! I didn't ! Nhi khaunga main! Khaunga hi nhi ! Tum aa kar khilaogi tou bhi nhi khaunga! Kuch bhi ho jaye nhi khaunga main! Ok ? Miss.Shergill!" I shouted like a child and disconnected the line.

I glanced at my cell which was squirming in my tight hold.

Sunday bhi spoil kar dia mera!

Grumpily I opened the door and stepped out.

My eyes fell on Sahil, the watchman who just got married last month.Even I went in his wedding.

Closing the door behind I gestured him to come near me and he nodded before taking steps.

"Yes sir !"He stood little far,maintaining distance from me.

God ! Problem Kia hai ! Sab itna dur kyon jate hain mughse !

"Sahil! Dost hai yaar tu mera! Aese dur kyon khara hai bhai ?"I whined with scrunched nose and he smiled before stepping close to me.

"Aliya mam ka problem hai sir?"He hid his smile and spoke slowly while I sighed before throwing my arm around his shoulders and we both started strolling.

"Aliya mam ka problem nhi, Aliya mam hi problem hai yaar matlab sahi se waat laga rakhi hai iss larki ne meri !" I was so grumpy,so irked.

Sahil chuckled but diminished it as soon as he saw my menacing stare at him.

Clearing his throat he spoke,
"Sir ! Why don't you tell her that you love her ?"

"Kese btaon use ! Mughe apne kareeb hi nhi ane deti !"I think I'll start crying now.

"Arey sir ! Ye larkian bohot bhaao khati hain ! Meri wali ko hi dekho! Shadi k baad nazrein bhi nhi milati thi mughse ! Ek do din tou chla liya lekin phir dimag ghum gaya !" He was speaking when a whisper escape from my mouth,

"Phir ?"

It was like as in I was being told the climax of story. So horrified I was at the moment.

"Phir kiya sir ! I just went close to her pulled her waist and kissed her !" Sahil spoke proudly and I left his shoulders being astonished.

"Really ? You kissed her without seeking her permission ?"I was so shocked.

Aese kese ?

"Sir ! Ye larkiyan kabhi aage nhi barhti! Hamein hi step uthana parta hai !"He sighed and I blinked my eyes like a doll,trying to understand his words.

That means even I've to pull Aliyas waist and then have to kiss her !

"Sir ! Should I tell you one thing ?"Sahil leaned forward,near my ear and I raised my brows before nodding.

"Larki ki kamar ko baahon main le kar,thora use zor se kas kar chummi lene ka maza hi kuch aur hai Sir!"He moved back and I looked at him with my wide eyes.

He smiled with a wink and then turned to get on his job again.

Larki ki kamar ko baahon main le kar,thora use zor se kas kar chummi lene ka maza hi kuch aur hai ! Larki ?

"Sahil ! Listen !"I exclaimed loudly and Sahil turned with creased brows.

"Yes Sir ?"He came towards me.

"Larki I mean Aliya ! Wo she isn't allowing me to visit her ! Mughe apne ghar bhi nhi ane de rahi aur mere sath kahin bahir bhi nhi jayegi!" I spoke sadly with lines too creaking on my forehead.

"Then call her at your place !"Sahil spoke so nonchalantly.

"As if she would come!"I muttered in a duhh tone. 

"Arey Sir ! Acha ! Aliya mam ko call kijye!"He shook his head at me and spoke.

"No ! I don't want to talk to her !"I  am stubborn kid,according to my mom. 

"Sir ! Larki chahiye na ?"Sahil gave me a look and I pouted before nodding.

I dialled Aliya's number when Sahil snatched my cell making me crease my brows.

"Sirrr!" He cried loudly making me horrified.

"Ki..."I was about to ask when he kept his finger at his lips asking me to keep quiet and gestured me towards the screen,where it showed that Aliya was on line.

Sahil winked at me and I smiled proudly at him before patting his shoulder.

"Hello ! Hello ! Mr.Malhotra ?"Sahil switched on the speaker.

"Sirrrr ! Open your eyes ! Kiya hogya hai apko sir ! Please open your eyes !" Sahil cried dramatically and I wrapped my arms around my chest,all happy.

"Mr.Malhotra ? Mr.Malhotra are you fine ?"

"Rahul ! Bring some sweets ! Sir's sugar level has decreased! Sir please open your eyes ! SIRRR!" Sahil shouted at last and disconnected the line.

He gave me my cell back.

"Ati hi hogi Sir!"He winked and I pulled him in a hug.

"Tu tou mera sacha dost hai yaar!" I muttered happily and he smiled.

"No worries Sir ! Larki ko le kar koi bhi tip chahiye ho tou I'm always there !" He chuckled and I broke the hug.

I nodded with a smile and he turned to get on his job again.

I ruffled my hair while grinning and started walking towards my house.

Today I'll confess my love to her!

My cell rang stopping my dreamy session.

"Hello ! Yes Mr.Khan !"
One of my senior employs which deal in international affairs of my business.

"Good Morning Sir !"He wished and I muttered a " Morning !" too in return.

"Mr.Khan what about the fashion show which we were financing in U.A.E?" I asked randomly while walking towards my room.

"That's the case Sir ! The leading model sneaked out from the show at the last moment and now the fashion show has been dropped. Our money is stuck there.I tried to deal with organisers but they are not giving any signal.I think we have to take legal action against them."Mr.Khan spoke worriedly and I narrowed my eyes.

"How come the leading model could chicken out at last hours Mr.Khan ? Did they find about her ?"I was so fretful.Ofcourse a lump sum amount of my wealth was there.

"It seems like they are trying to get on her but till now there is no update Sir!"

"Ok ! Give a chance to organisers again!If they agree to payback our money then its fine but if they don't then take legal action against them! And as far as leading model is concerned,elaborate me about her !"

"As you say sir ! And leading model is from India ! Her name is Aliya Sh...." Without listening to mr.Khan I threw my phone on the couch and jumped on bed,covering myself completely in the black fluffy velvet comforter.

"Mr.Malhotra !"

And the game begins!

.......

How was it ? Btana zaroor!
Excited for next chapter ? 😜

So Manik Malhotra has fallen in love with Aliya and you guys have to accept it!🙈 bas I won't listen a word!🤘🏻

Wese did you guys like this shade of Billionaire Malhotra ? Isn't he cute ?😍

Leave your opinions please!

New Wanderer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 41.3K 41
She came Close to him without knowing that he will burn her! Featuring: Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra.. Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy..
314K 21.1K 54
The journey of a careless play boy and fragile doll. Love is not his cup of coffee but for her husband is everything in her life. Both of them happy...
588K 37.9K 38
(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into this story,you'll find out what it feels...
460K 30.3K 63
[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the limits of SANITY..sometimes it destroys EVE...