To Lou

Bởi snazzyhazzy28

"Hey Lou. It's been a while. Why did you leave?" Or the one where Louis left Harry. And Harry just wants his... Xem Thêm

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
Epilogue
Epilogue P.2
New Story!

chapter twenty-five

80 3 2
Bởi snazzyhazzy28

"Harry."

"Harry."

"Harold."

"Hazza."

"Dickface."

"Harriet."

"Horton."

"Harry for God sake, get up!"

Harry groaned, rolling over to throw his pillow at Niall.

"Harry," Niall persisted, dragging out the y sound.

"What?" he groaned into Louis' pillow.

"Louis is coming home today! So if you want to go with me to get him from the airport, I'd suggest you get up."

Harry perked up at that. Today was the day. After two weeks that felt like months, he would finally see Louis.

He looked at the clock to see that they needed to leave in about forty-five minutes. He whined, pulling himself out of bed and trudging to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his face before joining Niall in the kitchen.

"What's that face for, Harry?" Niall laughed, "I'd think you'd be more happy. It's tomorrow morning that you should be tired."

He looked at the Irish lad in confusion, who simply winked and sipped his tea.

"What do you mean?"

Niall choked on his tea, laughing. "God, Harry, you're clueless. Sexy times, obviously."

Harry spluttered, looking at Niall in disbelief, before blushing and looking back down.

"Oh come on, Harry," Niall laughed, "we're best mates, we can talk about this shit. Don't act like you two didn't have steamy goodbye sex."

"Um," Harry scratched the back of his neck, "we haven't...we haven't done that."

Niall's face showed pure disbelief. "Seriously?" he asked, "I would've thought you and Louis had gone at it like rabbits already."

Harry blushed, fiddling with his fingers. Niall was entirely too comfortable with this.

"Well what have you done then?" Niall asked, curiosity lacing his tone.

Harry shrugged shyly.

"Stop being so damn awkward, Harry," Niall chuckled, "it's normal to talk to your mates about your sex life."

No it isn't, Harry thought, but he merely shrugged shyly again.

"Is he good at giving blowjobs?" Niall asked with a smirk.

Harry felt his face flush, as he twiddled his thumbs. "We haven't, uh, done that either."

Niall's eyes widened. "Are you serious? Have you two done anything?"

Harry smiled shyly, but shook his head. "N-No, just snogged a bit."

"Christ, Harry," Niall sighed, "I guess looks can be deceiving. Louis always looks at you as if he wants to shag you then and there."

Harry felt the heat deepening on his cheeks as he looked at Niall's smirking face. "I'm just gonna go get dressed."

***

"Where is he, Niall?"

"Harry, seriously, calm the fuck down," Niall rolled his eyes, "they just started unloading."

Harry nodded, but did not calm down. He missed Louis more than anything. He ignored the chatter of the fans, and kept scanning the room for any sight of his boyfriend.

The fans suddenly erupted into screams, and Harry looked toward them quickly to see if Louis was near them.

Suddenly, his vision went black.

"Guess who?"

Harry held back a squeal and he pulled Louis' hands off of his eyes, spinning around to look at him. He wrapped his arms around Louis' neck, feeling the older boy tap his bum.

"Jump," he heard him murmur.

Harry didn't have to think twice before wrapping his legs around Louis' waist, letting the older lad hold him up by his bum.

The shrieks from fans got louder, and he could see the flashes of light from cameras, but he didn't care.

"I missed you," Harry mumbled into Louis' ear, "a lot."

"I missed you too, baby." Louis whispered, setting him down gently but keeping him in his arms.

"Ready to go home?"

Harry nodded. Of course he was ready.

***

Harry was very frustrated. Because Louis made him a promise, but the other lads were taking forever to get ready to leave.

"Louis," he whined, kissing the boy's neck, "please."

"No, Harry," Louis stated firmly, "I promised no interruptions, did I not?"

Harry nodded, dropping onto their bed with a pout.

It seemed like hours before Zayn came through the door. "Hey, Haz," he said, "we're leaving."

"Okay." Harry said with a smile. He waited a few minutes after Zayn walked away, listening to the sound of Liam's car driving off.

Where the fuck is Louis? Harry asked himself, because the lads were gone, but so was Louis.

He couldn't finish his thought however, as he felt himself being rolled over onto his back, looking up to see Louis straddling him.

The older boy said nothing before he pressed his lips to Harry's, kissing him frantically. He pushed his tongue past Harry's lips, roaming his mouth, trying his best to get those wonderful sounds again.

He wasted no time with making his way to Harry's neck, going straight to a fading love bite. He remembered the sounds Harry made when he had made this one.

He attached his lips to the sensitive skin, sucking, licking, biting.

Harry groaned loudly, rutting his hips up.

"God, Lou," Harry whined, "I need-"

Louis cut him off as he started to unbutton his shirt, kissing down his chest and tummy.

"Louis, please." Harry begged.

Louis looked up at the desperate boy, smiling at his condition. He made his way back up again, straddling his waist and connecting their lips. He moved his hips down, letting them grind down on Harry ever so slightly.

"Louis," Harry gasped, "don't tease. Please."

Louis growled as the boy thrusted his hips up, trying to gain more friction. He adjusted his position so that he was holding Harry's hips down firmly.  He let his own crotch rub against Harry's again, receiving a loud groan from the boy.

"God, Louis," he moaned, "please. I waited, please."

Louis smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Yes, baby, thank you."

Harry nodded, babbling incoherent sentences that were cut off as he choked on a moan.

Louis smirked, rubbing their crotches together again, letting out a quiet whine.

Harry clawed desperately at Louis' clothed back. He had his shirt off, so Louis could at least return the favor.

"Off," he whined, tugging at the fabric.

Louis smiled, lifting his shirt over his head and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

"Better, baby?" He asked, grinding his hips down.

Harry whined in response, running his hands down Louis' abs.

Louis continued to rub down on Harry, reveling in the sounds he made. He was achingly hard in his jeans.

He reached up, looking to Harry for permission as he started to undo the boy's belt. Harry nodded, lifting his hips up so Louis could pull his jeans down his legs.

The tent in his boxers was prominent, but he didn't care. He tugged on Louis' belt, struggling to undo it. The older boy chuckled, removing it with ease, before tossing his jeans in the floor.

Harry stared shamelessly at Louis' crotch. He definitely wasn't small.

"Like what you see?" Louis asked cheekily before grinding down on Harry.

The younger boy groaned, moving his hips against Louis'.

"I asked a question, love," Louis moaned, rubbing himself against Harry.

The boy gasped, choking on his moans, as he nodded frantically.

"Words, baby," Louis demanded, grinding his hips down hard.

"Y-Yeah," Harry stuttered, "Yes-oh."

The older boy smirked at the effect he had on Harry, but said nothing. He placed a hand on each of Harry's hips, holding him down firmly, making the boy whine pathetically.

"Lou-"

"Shhh," Louis cut him off, "I'll take care of you."

Harry nodded, and Louis rutted his hips down harshly, not lifting back up again, but instead rubbing down slowly.

"God, Harry," Louis groaned, "you're so fucking-"

He felt a familiar heat building in his stomach. He pushed down harder, grinding down on Harry over and over.

"Come on, baby," Louis urged him, "you can do it, love."

Harry whined, the feeling of Louis overpowering everything.

"Come on, Harry," Louis said gently, rubbing down on him, "let go."

Harry squeezed his eyes shut, scratching at Louis' shoulder blades and curling his toes, coming with a cry of, "Louis!"

That's all it took to send Louis over the edge, seeing Harry's face twisted in pleasure beneath him, stray curls sticking to his forehead with sweat.

He let go of the boy's hips, lazing grinding their hips together to ride out their highs.

"Thank you, Lou," Harry panted, giving him a goofy smile.

Louis grinned, dropping down next to Harry. "I love you."

"I love you too, Lou. Can we sleep?"

Louis tutted, shaking his head. "Not in dirty boxers, love. We need showers."

Harry whined, burying his face in his boyfriend's chest. "Will you, um,"

"What, baby?" Louis asked tiredly.

"Do you want to shower with me?" Harry asked shyly, pink dusting over his cheeks.

Louis smiled. "Are you sure?"

Harry nodded, biting his lip.

The older boy smiled, taking his hand and leading him to their shared bathroom, shutting the door softly behind them.

***

A/N: there you go, it happened, you horny bunnies. It kinda sucked but oh well. Vote/comment if you liked it, I'd appreciate it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

338K 6.7K 55
"and if my suicide fails, I'll see you tomorrow." trigger warning. please don't read if you are sensitive to self harm/suicide. please stay positive.
3.2K 58 32
Simon is sick and tired of Louis writing loud songs and he decides to make it stop. Simon sends Louis to conversion therapy and Louis writes to Harry...
224K 5.9K 21
"Louis, no. None of those things i said were true, okay? None. I want you here Louis. Niall. Zayn, and Liam want you here. Your family wants you here...
7.4K 195 23
«I don't think I can continue without him » « Please, I beg you, stay for us and him » TW: Selfharm, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicide,