Klance Songfics and Drabbles

By -Shiakuma_Jisatsuki-

Sooooo me and Shia got kinda obsessed you could say with voltron and Klance so yea its selfexplanatatory More

Desperate

38 1 0
By -Shiakuma_Jisatsuki-

This is the first one, YEA! Actually writing wow. Ok so just to let you know Shia will be doing her own version of this to in a different way! Now to begin trigger warning, attempted suicide and mention of, as well as mention of cutting and depression indirectly

3rd person

Keith was in his room sleeping, or at least used to be. He woke up in the middle of the night; he was scared wait no he was TERRIFIED. He had been having the dreams again, he needed someone, ANYONE to talk to he was going crazy, he had picked up the habit of cutting and was more often thinking about death and ways of killing him self he was even planning on committing suicide soon, if it got any worse. He was desperate.

Lance P.O.V

What's up with Kogane? He's acting stranger then normal, kinda like shutting people out more although trying to let them in...? I think I should try talk to him, but its like midnight? Should I? No.

That small voice says.

*next day brought you you by shias need to correct YOUR*

Keith P.O.V

Its got worse, I have no one; no one to stop me, no one to help me

But how should I do it, ah I know.

Lance P.O.V

Its 3am the next day I just woke up why?! I haven't really thought about Keith all day? Is something going to happen to him?

3rd person

Lance got up and started to walk to Keith's room 2  rooms down from his. He figured something was wrong so he walked a bit faster then normal, he had found the door unlocked, knowing that was strange he rushed in only to find a unconscious Keith hanging from the roof of his room, almost dead as far as Lance could tell. He started to cut the rope while holding Keith carefully as to not hurt the smaller one.

Lances P.O.V

I knew something was wrong and I did nothing?!?!
I need to carefully pick him up and take him to the infirmary to heal, and then I'll talk to him...

*time skip brought to you by WE HAD A BONDING MOMENT, I CRADLED YOU IN MY AMRS?!if you get the ddlc reference I love you)

3rd person

Lance had been waiting for what felt like days but had only been a few hours, Keith was OK but now Lance had to find some way to get close to him; talk to him.

Keith's P.O.V

I'm alive, why, who, when I swear I was so close to being free of this life!
I'll find who found me at 3am, who the hell was awake?!

Lance P.O.V

OK he's waking up, time to talk to him....!

3rd Person

Lance went over and helped the other up, and Keith was shocked LANCE helped ME kinda reaction.

"Heyyyyyy so, I saved you from deathhh."

"Yea, but I wanted to die."

"But why?"

"Because there is nothing and no one here for me."

"I want to though, I want to help you!"

"You hate me we're 'rivals' fight to death, Lance and Keith neck'a'neck"

"I don't hate you!"

"You actions say otherwise."

"I'm bi OK! I didn't want anyone, especially you hating me, so pretended to hate you."

Keith's P.O.V

Lance is bi... maybe I can finally tell someone, talk to someone. I mean he did save me.... right?

3rd person

"No one knows that about me so..."

"I have never felt like I belong ether until now, with you Lance."

"I told you something about me, your turn Keith."

"Well um, there is not much but I guess there is the fact of... You know what never mind!"

"What Keith, the fact of what?!"

"I guess if you really do care."

"I do Keith, I do so much!"

"Ok, the thing is I'm actually....." Hesitating he says in a whisper and Lance only just hears "I'm g-gay"

"Wait really!!!"

"Yea... That's why I never showed interest in girls at all."

"Now that I think about it that makes a lot of sense!"

Keith giggles "Does it now?"

Lance almost faints from how adorable the other is being "Yes it does Kogane, Now I have a proposal for you,"

"And what might that be McClain?"

"Will you Keith Kogane, go on a date with me and maybe if that goes well be my boyfriend?"

"I always did have this crush on you so why not?"

They both leaned forward and kissed each other both of their first kisses but not their last either...

Word count 866

Heyyyy Its Jisa
I know I wrote this, its my longest one that I've done so far and I feel very happy with how it turned out!

Also Shia and I have been working on a "Perfect boyfriend" Klance and will be posting it soon, it has many turns, may I warn you. Watch out for that one!!

Byeeeeee <333333

PS. The dreams that Keith were having were of Lance dying and insulting him self and they were just getting more brutal which is why he talks about them getting 'worse' in case you wanted to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.6K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
780K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...