My Friend, My Muse, My Lover(...

Por MelanatedBarbie

Lilian Jones is a plus size girl who get's bullied on a daily and has no friends, and at home is not only abu... Más

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3 pt 1
Chapter 3 pt 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

5.6K 241 88
Por MelanatedBarbie

Lillian's father in the MM/ Continuation of chapter 10

As Lillian laid asleep I had my arms wrapped around her with my hand resting on her butt. After we got the baby situated we finished our project and was chillin in my room but Lillian fell asleep so.

To be honest man this is the best feeling ever I mean just imagine if she was my girl, we'd be like this all the time.

Lillian started stirring in her sleep and opened her eyes to reveal her big brown orbs. I smiled down her and she smiled back at me showing me her pearly whites.

"Hey" she said barely above a whisper but I still heard her

"Hey" I said still smiling down at her.

She sat up from being under my arms and I instantly felt cold without her being in my arms. She wiped her eyes from any eye boogers and yawned.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush I can use?" she asked while looking back at me.

"Yea' I responded and continued to get up and walk towards my bathroom and grab a toothbrush for her. As I looked back at Lillian I noticed she was staring at me, did I mention I wasn't wearing a shirt?

I just chuckled and sat the toothbrush on the sink and grabbed a clean washcloth so she can wash her face.

As she walked past me towards the bathroom I slapped her ass and bit my lip as I watched it jiggle.

"You're so nasty" she said while smiling

I just shrugged my shoulders and went to go put a shirt on so I can get ready to take her home. About five minutes later she came out the bathroom ready to go.

I grabbed my keys and we made our way downstairs to my car.

We are now in front of Lillian house just having a steamy make out session. She then pulled away and wiped the remaining lip gloss off my lips and smiled

"Aight ma I see you tomorrow" I said

"Okay Daniel bye" she said and got and grabbed the baby from back seat and walked off into the house.

Lillian POV -

As soon as I got into the house I was greeted with a slap of the face by my mother.

"YOU OUT HERE BEING A FAT WHORE NOW!!" she yelled and then threw the white lingerie Daniel bought me. How could she have found this? She must have gone through my stuff.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING GOING THROUGH MY STUFF!" I yelled back

"Chile I needed some money to buy something and I knew you had it" she said while wiping her nose.

I ran upstairs and checked the shoebox in my wall at the back of my closet and sure enough half of it was gone.

Ugh I can't believe she did that this is money that my dad sends me every month and I was saving it for college and now it's gone. It took me 8 months to collect all that cash.

As I slid down the wall in my closet and I brought my knees up to my chess and started sobbing uncontrollably.

I have to leave but I have nowhere to go.

I know...My father I haven't seen since I was 8 but I found his address on google maps and wrote it down but never had enough courage to go to him

I stood up and started grabbing things of my hanger and throwing them in a overnight bag. I grabbed under garments and most of my clothes and hygiene products and packed that to.

Hopefully he accepts me. As I made my way downstairs I was approached by mom.

"Where the hell you think your going?" she asked

"Somewhere you aren't I am tired of your mess Diane okay." I said

I walked out the house and down the street in the distance you can hear her calling my name but I just kept on walking, walking to maybe somewhere better.

I am now standing in front of his house and it's huge. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door.

Finally somebody opened up and I was greeted by a tall light skin man that looks to be in hiss mid 40s

"Can I help you?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Hi I'm Lillian I'm your daughter" I said and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding

He then stood up straight and opened up his arms to engulf me into a hug.

And I can honestly say this is the best feeling ever being reunited with my dad again after so long of being apart.

We pulled apart and I got a great look at him. He was light skinned with a nice clean cut. black hair, light brown eyes and standing at about 6'3

"Ladybug it's so nice to see you" he said.

"I know daddy it is I missed you so much" I said

Me and my dad were now sitting down sharing old stories each other. 

He soon died down from his laughter and opened up his mouth to ask me a question.

"So how is your mother?" he asked

"U-umm she's good I guess but I had to leave she was getting out of control." He nodded understanding me.

I then heard the front door open and shut and a full figured women came in holding a Nine West purse and sporting a red long sleeve dress.

She came towards my dad and gave him a peck on the cheek and look towards me.

"Who's this?" she asked

"Baby this is my daughter Lillian, Lillian this is my wife Jiya". he said

"Hi it's nice to meet you I have heard so much about you" she said in a cheerful tone

"Hi nice to meet you to" I stood up to shake her hand but she just looked at it and pulled me in for hug.

This feeling it's something different and that's warmth from a mother's touch that I have never gotten.

"Lemme show you to the room you can stay in" she said and pulled me up to spiral staircase.

We got to the bedroom and might I say this room is beautiful.

"Omg is all the words I have" I said with wide eyes and covering my mouth in shock.

"Good, well I'm gonna leave you to unpack and then later on we can go shopping" she said and then left out. I think I'm gonna like it here

Daniel POV -

I was in my trap house office countin money from this new dude and he's 300 dollars short.

"Yo my mans you short by 300, where my money at?" I asked

"Not enough people bought stuff today" he said not looking me in m eyes.

I grabbed my gun from under the desk and pointed at him aiming it at his head

"Nigga where my money at?" I asked again

"O-okay I have I needed it I got a son and a girlfriend to take care of man please don't kill me I needed the money okay" he said with tears streaming down his face.

I've seen niggas cry before but those ain't crocodile tears those are real tears.

"Fine but you better have my money 2 weeks tops" I said while bringing my gun down.

Next day

Daniel POV

As I was leaning against my locker with Mikey next to me Josh was telling us about this broad he fucked the other day.

"Nigga so lemme tell y'all about this bad broad I fucked yesterday, so when I was hitting it from the back you know giving her that deep stroke" he said while grinding in the air

"I stuck my thumb in her hole and it felt squishy in there but I ain't pay no mind I mean I was getting pussy" he said

"So I kept hitting it from the back and I pull my thumb out and I saw some greenish brownish shit on my thumb" he said 

"Nigga what" I said

"I said there was shit on my thumb so I pushed her off my dick and asked what was on my thumb and she said I don't know" he said

"And I was like bitch you know, did you take a shit before you came here and she nodded yes my nigga"

"Hahhaha nigga she took a shit and didn't clean her ass before you came that's what yo ass get" Mikey said while laughing.

As I was laughing to my eyes spotted Lillian at her locker across the hall and I instantly stop laughing.

"Nigga what yo-" Josh said but then stop when he saw who I was looking at.

"Nigga why you always looking at the fat broad I bet she sweat bacon grease when she walk". Josh said while laughing

"Nigga shut the hell up you taking it way to far man she ain't did shit to you"Mikey said

"Yea she did which was being on this earth" he said

I became angry and slammed him against the locker and held him against it."Nigga watch what the fuck you say about my girl nigga you hear me" I yelled in his face.

"Your girl? Nigga she a fat bitch she probably a gold digger cause the only niggas that want her is the broke ones" he said

Becoming angered even more I let him go and drew my arm back and connected my fist with his face and after that I couldn't stop.

Soon enough I heard Lillian's voice and I stopped

"DANIEL STOP YOUR GOING TO HURT HIM!!" she yelled.

I stood up and looked her with tears staining her face and with a scared look in her eyes. Shit I didn't mean to scare her.

I grabbed her hand a dragged her out the school and into my car. I drove towards my house and drowned out Lillian's nagging.

We reached my house and I got out the car going towards my front door with Lillian behind me. I unlock my door and wait for her to come in.

"Daniel what is wrong with you why did you punch him?" she asked

"He was freaking makin fun of you what else was I supposed to do!!" I yelled

"You could have solved it another way you need to calm down" she said

I soon started to slow down my breathing and I looked down at her eyes and it showed that she actually cared for me.

I lean downed and placed my lips upon hers and passionately kissed her with all my might. I reached my hand down and gave her ass a big squeeze and she moaned into my mouth.

I picked her up by her ass and wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled away out of breath and wiped the left over lip gloss that she had left on I love it when she does that.

"Where did that come from?" she asked

"I don't know to be honest but I felt like I needed to do that" I said while looking into her eyes.

Me and Lillian were currently laying in my bed watching Martin re-runs laughing at funny parts. We had both showered and I was wear basket ball shorts and a white wife beater, and Lillian was wearing one of my t-shirts and she looked good in em to.

As I was rubbing her ass five minutes later I heard heavy breathing and I looked down to she that she fell asleep. I reached over to my night stand and grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

I brought Lillian closer to me and bought the covers over her more and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with my hand still resting on her ass.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Idk if I really like this chapter or not but I really wanted to update for you guys since my last one was short.

I hope you guys like this and I probably update in a few days or so

peace and bye mwuah

p.s that's my new trademark

                                                                                                                                                                                     -Mel

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.5K 862 23
Bailey Transon.Plus size teenager, a lover of bus taker and too busy to care of other peoples opinions.With conquering the world other than suffering...
1.2K 48 13
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...
49.2K 1.6K 22
17 year old Jasmin has been through some shit nobody has every loved her except her granny that's gone, her baby sister, and best friends Renae and M...
38.7K 1.8K 15
Leah Bridges is a plus size black woman that life changes when she says three words: I wish to be married to Jaceyon(the Game) Taylor. She gets her w...