NOX° SIRIUS BLACK

By nodylanno

Calypso Krane and Sirius Black had been best friends ever since they met on the Hogwarts Express. They were p... More

ACT ONE. - THE KRANE'S
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
ACT TWO. - ROWENA RAVENCLAW
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Bonus Chapter: The Story of Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
ACT THREE. - THE MARAUDERS
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
A Father's Last Word
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ACT FOUR. - THE BETRAYAL
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
ACT FIVE. - THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six

Chapter Eight

19.7K 725 265
By nodylanno

       Calypso was excited to play a prank on Sebastian. In fact, she was so excited that she enlisted the help of pranking masterminds, Fabian and Gideon Prewett. The brothers were always happy to help her, especially when it came to pranking people. Their older sister, Molly Weasley, wouldn't have been too happy if she found out Calypso was recruiting her brothers to do something that would certainly get them all in trouble, so Calypso had to agree to never tell Molly what happened. Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter had already taken it upon themselves to come up with the plan — something so Sebastian knew not to mess with Calypso again.

        Sebastian, on the other hand, could not take a hint. No matter how many times Calypso avoided his questions about her family lineage, he never gave up. He would follow her around and find her in the hallway to pepper her with all sorts of questions while simultaneously calling her annoying for telling him off. 

         "You know," Sirius said as Calypso sat with her head on his lap and her legs sprawled across James' chest as they sat on the floor in the Gryffindor common room. Sirius picked up a strand of her hair and played with it absentmindedly. "For a Ravenclaw, he sure is stupid."

          "Can't argue with that." Calypso muttered before Fabian and Gideon threw themselves into the Gryffindor Common Room holding a flaming robe. "Merlin, what did you two do?"

           "We tried to hex Sebastian's wand, so he wouldn't be able to cast correct spells and every time he tried to cast a spell it would make water shoot out of wand, but his robe caught on fire instead." Fabian said.

              "How?" Calypso asked.

               "Wands are usually in the pocket of a wizard, except he's stupid and leaves his wand in his sock. Who does that?" Gideon asked. Sirius and Calypso looked at James with pursed lips whilst he chuckled, embarrassed.

               "Well, Siri, looks like we're gonna have to prank that boy ourselves." said Calypso.

               "How?" Sirius, Gideon, Fabian, and James asked in sync.

              "With the magic of hair dye."

              "We are so going to get caught." Sirius mumbled as he and Calypso stood together underneath James' Invisibility Cloak with wands in hand after they snuck into the boys showers.

               Sirius always liked to doubt Calypso's brilliance. He never learned.

               "We will if you don't shut up."

               "You shut up, Calypso."

               "Real mature. Now, come on before we really do get caught."

               "What if someone comes in?"

              "Ignore them."

             "Calypso."

             "Merlin, Sirius, I don't know. Erase their memory or something. I'm almost done." Calypso said while she casted a spell in his shampoo that would make his hair fall out. Calypso took some dungebombs and planted them in Sebastian's pants. 

             As Calypso returned under the Invisibility Cloak, two Ravenclaws entered the bathroom. Calypso's eyes widened when she realized it was Dorcas and Benjy, but they were yelling at each other and arguing. Calypso and Sirius exchanged a look together before attempting to scoot out of the room as quickly as they could.

             "Ouch," Sirius whimpered when he ran into the wall. Calypso sent him an incredulous look when Benjy's voice died down and they turned towards the door.

             "— Did you hear something?" Benjy asked her.

             "Don't try to change the subject, Benjamin." Dorcas snapped.

             "Benjamin —"

           Calypso and Sirius slipped out of the bathroom before they could hear Benjy blow a fuse at being called by his full name. Calypso ushered Sirius out of Ravenclaw Tower so that she could meet with Helena. Helena was becoming extremely temperamental lately since Calypso had been busy preparing for the upcoming Slytherin and Ravenclaw match to visit. 

            "In a rush to get rid of me, Krane?" Sirius asked when Calypso pushed him through the entrance.

            "Of course not, Black." Calypso said, mimicking the use of surnames. Sirius grinned at her and spun on his heel. "Good night, Siri."

              "Good night, Cal." He sang over his shoulder before walking away. Calypso quickly made her way up to where she knew Ravenclaw would be, dodging conversation with other Ravenclaws so that she could see the ghost.

               "How've you been?" Helena asked once Calypso found her at the top of the tower. Calypso sat down on the ground and crossed her legs.

                 "Remember Sebastian? He's been asking questions about my mum's side of the family. I can't explain it but I just have this feeling that there's a reason behind these questions, but I don't know what it is." Calypso said.

                  A look of guilt flashed across Helena's face. Calypso noticed it and gave her one of confusion. 

                 "Are you okay, Helena?"

                  "There's just . . . so many secrets, but I . . . I wish I could tell you what they mean." Helena said. Calypso frowned.

                  "What is that supposed to mean?"

                   Helena furiously shook her head.

                  "No," she sobbed. "no!"

                  "Helena . . ."

                 "I cannot tell you. Not yet, Calypso. Not today."

                 "When?" Calypso was taken aback. What could be so serious that she couldn't be told?

                 "Soon." Helena said in a way that indicated that Calypso wasn't getting the answers to her newfound peaked curiosity.

                Calypso decided to have breakfast at the Gryffindor table so that she could sit with Lily Evans and her friends. Calypso laughed when Emmeline, Mary, Marlene and Alice swapped funny stories and anecdotes about their time at Hogwarts with her. Alice filled them in on all the latest gossip in exchange for Calypso's funny stories about the boys. 

              ''That git, he won't stop staring.'' Lily said as she tied her hair back into a ponytail, glancing down the table. Calypso followed Lily's gaze and saw James staring at Lily with a lovesick expression on his face. She rolled her eyes.

             ''He'll go away if you ignore him. Maybe.'' Calypso chuckled before waving at the curly haired boy as Sirius flicked his ear to get his attention.

            ''Oh, did you hear that Slughorn is throwing his Valentine's Day party soon. We're allowed to bring dates this year. Were any of you invited?'' Lily asked, looking at her friends. It was no secret that Lily was Slughorn's favorite student and, while Calypso was exceptionally well at Potions, she didn't put nearly as much effort into it as she did with other classes like History of Magic or Transfiguration. Sirius had always been the best at Potions out of their friends (he was a natural), but he was never invited into Slug Club for some reason. Calypso and James both were invited since Slughorn was fascinated by Calypso's mother's work. 

            ''I was invited. I'm probably going with Sirius. He and I always go to that kind of stuff together.'' Calypso said, drinking her coffee.

           ''I knew there was something going on between you two.'' Alice said, wiggling her eyebrows. Calypso furiously shook her head as her face went warm.

            ''It's definitely not like that. He's my best friend. That would be weird.'' Calypso said.

             ''Why do you say that?'' Marlene asked curiously.

            ''Because this is Sirius Black. Plenty of girls line up at his feet and he enjoys the attention. I don't think he wants to have an actual relationship with anyone.'' Calypso explained.

               Marlene shrugged.

               "Who knows? Maybe Sirius wouldn't be a bad boyfriend."

              The next day, Sebastian's screams could be heard all throughout Ravenclaw Tower when he took a shower and all of his hair fell out. Calypso was the first person called down to meet with Professor Flitwick and Professor Dumbledore after Sebastian told them that she was the one who did it. Luckily for her, Professor Flitwick adored her so she got off with little warning.

               Calypso walked into the hallway as a bald Sebastian marched ahead of her, seething.

              "Why do you keep asking questions about my family?" Calypso called out to him before he could get too far away. Sebastian turned around and glared daggers at her.

               "Don't act like you don't know." He snapped before spinning on his heels and continuing on. Calypso narrowed her eyes at his retreating figure and thought about what it could be that Helena was refusing to tell her.

                 Calypso continued through the hallway when she passed by Ophelia. She groaned as her sister made a beeline towards her, holding an envelope in her hands.

                "Your mail got mixed up with mine." Ophelia shoved it into Calypso's hands and she stared curiously at the envelope. Ophelia walked away from her and Calypso tore the envelope open to quickly scan over its contents. Her mother's writing was rapid and scrambled as though she was running out of time when she drafted the letter.

                Her stomach dropped to the floor and her knees went weak the more she read her mother's letter. The breath escaped her and she dropped the letter to the ground, shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 8 11
She was his best friends sister and he was the best friend of her brother. They both had their issues and were completely different but somehow somet...
2.2M 57.5K 136
Madison Parker, was a pretty shy girl. She never drew attention to herself, and steered clear from all of the marauders well, James Potter and Sirius...
860K 20.5K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
55 0 6
Since the beginning of second year, Calliope Thorne and the Marauders have been close friends. They accepted Calliope as an honorary marauder and inv...