She Belongs To The King | βœ“

By crystal5466

"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for... More

She Belongs To The King
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
covers
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
important note
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
important note 2
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
EPILOGUE
HBTTQ | book two
thankful
conversations | please read!!
important note 3

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

469K 16.6K 9K
By crystal5466

Three things:

1: EXAMS ARE ALMOST FINISHED WHICH MEANS MORE UPDATES. AND MY GEO TEACHER GAVE ME BACK MY RESULTS! I GOT 80% AND I DON'T CARE IF IT'S LOW I STILL PASSED.

2: I read each and every one of your comments for my note 2, and I want to say thank you for liking the story even if there are millions of mistakes that I will change eventually.

3: The majority of you guys have asked about the sequel, and there's going to be one. This is not the end for Ace and Mia! There also may be a delayed book for Levi, Ben, Jacob, or Sarah (and possibly Mindy) in the future. Unfortunately, when I take She Belongs To The King to edit, the sequel is not going to be out yet. But! I will be writing another story I hope you guys will enjoy!

Anyways, into the story!

••• - ••• - •••

Chapter 31

- Mia White -

It's been two days since I last saw Levi.

I wouldn't be able to face him after that incident, but I was worried about where he was. How long would he be gone? Is he going to come back?

Maybe he's just as embarrassed as I am after he kissed me. I mean, he kissed me. It was very unexpected. Does that mean he likes me? He always tells me that he sees me as a little sister. And besides, he's dated plenty of girls in the past.

Dang, how will Ace react to this?

Seeing how Ace is protective of me, I know that he's not going to take it.

A light tap on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts. I looked to see it was Charles. He was maybe two or three years older than me. He's been the kindest towards me than the other guys. All they do is glance my way a couple of times while Charles actually socializes with me.

I'm not going to lie, but he's very attractive. Unlike Ace's black hair and dark brown eyes,  Charles had platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes. He looked intimidating but wasn't as scary as Ace. He had a full-sleeve tattoo and was very well built. Charles was also very tall, but not as tall as Ace.

"Mind if I talk to you for a second?" Charles asked.

I smiled. "Of course."

He sat down on the log beside me, tapping his fingers on his knee. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

He scratched the back of his neck and looked behind us. He leaned close to me before whispering a question making me very surprised.

"Is Jacob... seeing anyone."

I chuckled. "Why?"

He turned his head away from me as I heard him mumble "oh nothing."

"My friend was just wondering," he stated, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Right. Your friend," I said, emphasizing friend slowly.

He glared at me while I laughed at him.

"Charles!"

We turned around and saw one of the guys call him. Should I call them gang members?

Technically, Levi didn't deny that they were in a gang. Whatever. I'm calling them gang members now.

Charles gave him a slight nod to the guy before he excused himself.

Ben told me that Ace and Mindy's wedding is going to happen four days from now. I'm still upset that Ace agreed to marry her. But, maybe Levi's as right when he said that he had his reasons. There is that saying 'everything happens for a reason.'

Hopefully, I'll know that reason.

For the past two days, we've been looking for Levi, but also scouting the house Ace is in. Yesterday, it didn't go so well. We found out that they moved out last night when no one was on patrol. Talk about bad luck.

Ben sat down beside me, a warm smile on his face. "We're gonna see if those losers left anything behind. Wanna come?"

Having nothing else to do, I agreed to go. I still had my pistol with me just in case anything happened. I'm not that bad actually. Ben said for a beginner I was pretty good after he taught me.

Ben, Jacob, Charles and I were going to go to the house while the rest of them track down where Levi and Ace are. Hopefully, they find them when we come back or earlier than that.

Ben made me wear the earpiece thing Ace had back when he went to Mindy's house to grab the contract. Which I now know is the false one.

Ugh, why is life so difficult?

Ben and Charles grabbed a few things from the car before we all set off towards the house. I was walking beside Jacob along the way. We were behind Ben and Charles since Jacob wanted to talk about something important.

"Don't you think Charles is attractive? I mean, he's has a freaking shoulder tattoo," he whispered.

"Yeah, he's attractive. But I have Ace." I think.

"You think he's straight?" he questioned.

"Maybe," I smiled. "He did talk to me about you."

"What did he say?" he asked, eager to know my reply.

I stayed silent, trying not to laugh as Jacob kept asking me what Charles had said. It was fun to tease him. Maybe this is why Jacob liked pissing Ace so much back then.

Eventually, we reached the house Ace was 'caged' into. Charles and Ben went inside first, doing that cool protocol thing I see cops do I movies. You know, where they say "clear" and move on to the next room or hallway?

No? Just me? Okay.

When they said that the coast was clear, Ben said that we should all split up. Ben decided to go with me because Ace will murder him if anything happens to me, while Jacob and Charles were going together. I smirked at Jacob and he smiled back at me innocently.

Charles said that they were going to check upstairs, so Ben and I searched the main ground area. Everything seemed normal, and surprisingly untouched. There was no mess like the place was cleared every second of the day.

So, we decided to go to the basement.

Hooray... I love the basement...

I frowned when Ben tried to turn on the lights, but they didn't work. Ben took out two  LED flashlights from his pocket, handing one to me

"It seems like a pretty large basement. So well split up," Ben told me in a hushed voice. "You okay with that?"

"I thought our plan was to stick together because Ace will kill you."

He opened his mouth to say something before closing it. "Right. Forgot about that."

Rolling my eyes, I followed Ben as he led us through the basement. I made sure to stick close to him while he checks tried to spot for what clues or whatever.

I could be my heart literally skip a beat and my stomach twist in a tight knot when I heard someone coughing. What sounded like the sound of chains were dragged against the cold floor.

Ben gestures to the closed door at the end of one of the hallways, and we cautiously walked to it. When we reached the door, Ben grasped the doorknob, and slowly turned it to see if it was locked or not.

It was unlocked.

He told me not to move before he opened the door and pointed his gun at whatever it was. I saw his eyes slightly widen, so I peeked to see what was so surprising. And just like Ben, I was shocked.

There was a young boy, maybe the around the age of fifteen or sixteen, chained to the all with multiple whip marks over his body. He was down in a basement, inside a room of filth with bruises and cuts. I could see his hands shaking as he looked at us with frightened eyes.

To make it worse, he was half naked, only a pair of shorts to keep him warm in this cold room.

I was about to walk to him before Ben grabbed my arm. "Come on Ben, we have to help him."

"Alight. Just be careful. You never know is this may be a trap," Ben whispered.

I nodded, and he let me go. The closer I walked towards the boy, the more he moved away. I gave him a soft smile, assuring him that I wasn't going to hurt him, but he refused.

His eyes landed on the gun I almost forgot I was holding, so I tossed it to Ben, trying to show him that I was a friend. I told Ben to drop the guns, and he did. However, I knew he had one in the holster he was hiding behind his back.

I stopped just a foot or two in front of him. He watched my every move, and I smiled again, hoping that he would finally trust us, but of course, I knew that was going to be hard.

"My name's Mia. We're here to help you okay?" I spoke softly as if I were talking to a small child. "Do you know where the keys are for the chains?"

He nodded his head, pointing to one of the corners of the room. I looked at Ben, and he nodded. He walked to where the boy pointed and noticed that We're was a hidden compartment. Ben opened it, coughing as duck raised. He looked through it and finally found keys.

Throwing them to me, I caught when and looked at the boy again. He kept staring at me.

"Can you show me your wrists?"

I slowly nodded, and slowly extended his wrist out. I unlocked the chains as they fell down before doing the same to the chains around his ankles.

"Can you tell me your name?"

He looked hesitant to answer with the look of fear evident in his eyes. He took a deep breath and with his tired, strained voice, told me his name.

"Austin."

••• - ••• - •••

I hoped you like today's chapter!
I'm sorry for the long wait!

Please highlight the name of your chose to make it easier to count! It was hard to count last time. 😩😊

I don't care / I want to imagine them myself.

Ace King
- Francisco Lachowski

- Stephan James

- Cole Sprouse

Mia White
- Lily Collins

- Alissa Violet

- Thylane Blondeau

These three again 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 930 27
I am Sam, a 17-year-old in my junior year, weighing 200 pounds. I am fat; calling me fat is an understatement. I am obese. If you call getting a stra...
997K 23.1K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
5K 413 32
Mia is a born in a rich and famous family she went to school every day but it was one of her biggest nightmares she was getting bullied by her classm...
856K 48.7K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...