UNIVERSE | Fanfic: Logan...

By TheLoversSaga

Kennedy is Logan Pauls girlfriend. They've known each other for a few months now and it's going pretty well... More

Intro |1|
Paparazzi |2|
The Beach |3|
When We Met |4|
Amazing |5|
Woah, Back Up |6|
Touch |7|
Interviews |8|
Tickets |9|
Hawaii |10|
Vacation |11|
I Love You |12|
Victoria Secret |13|
Jake |14|
Time to Go Home |15|
A/N: MUSIC VIDEO
His Angel |16|
Chloe |17|
You Lied |18|
Forgive me |19|
Surprise, I'm Pregnant |20|
Teen choice |21|
Just Us |22|
Italy |23|
Our Anniversary |24|
It's First |25|
Jimmy Kimmel |26|
A/N: #RestInPeaceArya
Outta My Hair |27|
New Home |28|
Housewarming Party |29|
How Was I So Blind? |30|
A Moment In the Bathroom |31|
An Innocent Lost |32|
Is Everything Okay? |33|
Lit-tree-ally |34|
《Bonus Chapterr》
Merry Christmas, My Love |35|
Tokyo |36|
New Year, New Generation |37|
So Sorry |38|
A Run |39|
Mike's Birthday |40|
Out And About |41|
Devastation |42|
GMA |43|
Contractions |45|
Labor |46|
A Light In The Dark |47|
My Universe |48|
| Epilogue |
| Sequel |

Over Due |44|

2.4K 46 21
By TheLoversSaga

| Strong Language |
| Fairly short chapter |
(Following chapters will be longer)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2 weeks.

2 FUCKING WEEKS past my due date.

This is absolute torture.

I was irritable and uncomfortable. Logan, poor guy, has been nothing but an angel to my bitch ass.

My pains have only increased, making it to a point where I can hardly get out of bed in the middle of the night to go pee.

And I have to pee ALL THE TIME.

Logan was in bed beside me, laying on his back, shirtless, the covers halfway on his torso. An absolute sight of perfection.

ME on the other hand, I was laying on my side, pregnancy pillow underneath my belly, shirt tucked under my breasts since I was hot as FUCK, and my hair was everywhere.

I looked like an absolute nightmare.

I was so uncomfortable I actually forced myself to get up.

I used the remaining strength in my arms to prop myself up, realizing Kong was at the edge of the bed.

I looked for my phone and saw that it was where I had left it previously. I picked it up off the nightstand and checked the time.

2:54am.

Fuuuccckkk thiisss.

I sat there, awake, yet exhausted. But I couldn't go to sleep.

I hopped off the bed and pulled down my shirt as well as walking into the bathroom to the closet.

I walked inside and headed to my pants drawer, picking out some grey sweatpants.

I closed the drawer and walked over to a seat. I sat down and struggled pulling on my joggers.

I successfully pulled them on and stood up, wobbling.

I walked out of the closet with struggle, seeing Logan had switched positions and was cuddling with the sheets.

"What the fuck.." I muttered with a quiet laugh.

I turned away and towards the door, exiting our room.

I looked off the balcony resting an arm on the railing while the other rested upon my belly.

I scanned the room, recognizing how incredibly lucky Logan and I were to be so blessed with this perfect home.

I turned away from the railing and slowly descended down the stairs, trying to be incredibly cautious about not falling.

I slowly but surely reached the bottom of the stairs and headed out the back french doors, entering the massive (back) yard.

I walked over to a lounge chair and carefully sat down on it, admiring the dark, twinkling sky above me.

"Hi Klaire..." I whispered into space. "I love you, and I miss you." I shared into the oblivion.

I watched as some stars became out of focus for me and then some stars appeared brighter than others. Either way, it was beautiful.

I took my gaze away from the midnight sky down to my massive belly.

I smiled.

"Hey lil' baby," I began, "this is your mommy. I just wanted to let you know that you are loved. You're father and I both cherish you deeply, please remember that forever." I asked. "Tsk, what am I even saying? You don't understand or even hear what I'm saying." I chuckled.

"Babe, you out here?" I turned around in surprise, quickly recognizing Logan was about 8 feet behind me.

"Oh, erm, hey. I was just about to come in. You can go.." I dismissed.

He stood there nonchalantly with tired eyes in those ridiculously sexy red joggers with a brand new tight-fitting red maverick v-neck he had thrown on.

Jeesssuuusss.

"You promise to be back in the next five minutes?" He suggested in more of a command.

"Make it seven, I'm nine months and two weeks pregnant dude, this shit takes time to haul up the stairs." I reasoned.

He smirked in amusement and waved me off.

"See you upstairs, babygirl."

He walked away and I sat there for a minute just thoughtlessly thinking.

I decided enough was enough and got up, slowly yet surely steadying myself.

I took a deep breath and walked back in the direction of the house.

.....

I walked up the stairs and finally reached the top step. I slowly walked down the hallway, even though it was much of one, and turned into our bedroom.

When I walked into the room, I turbed around and quietly closed tge door.

Once I turned back around, I noticed Logan was back in bed, shirtless. I could tell he was shirtless because the red shirt was on the floor.

Kong was on all fours, tongue out, head tilted, at the edge of the bed.

I smiled walking back towards the bed.

But, something felt... odd.

My stomach seemed to have more pressure on it than before. And that's saying something.

I stood in the middle of the room, inbetween the bedroom door and the bed, frustated abd confused.

But, all of the sudden I felt a somewhat warm liquid trickle down my leg on the interior of my joggers.

I froze in place out of both fear abd terror.

"Logan." I whispered.

"Hmm..?" He moaned.

"Logan." I said with authority.

"What's up babe?" He mumbled, it just barely being audible.

He rolled over rubbing his eyes, then stretching.

"I.. I think my water just b-broke." I panicked.

His eyes shot open and he shot straight up. He blinked a few times and gulped.

"Are you sure..?" He spoke slowly and calmly.

"Mhmm.." I replied biting my slightly quivering lip.

He looked at the sheets and scoffed in disbelief.

"Holy shit..."

I winced at a sharp pain in my abdomen and I safely assumed I was having a contraction. Logan quickly whipped his head up once again seeing me in a state of immense discomfort.

He got up off the bed and came around it towards me. He put out his hands for me and I gripped them tightly. I rested my head against his bare chest, the warmth of it against my face making me somehow relax.

I loosened my grip on him once the pain of the contraction began to fade.

He held one of my hands still while bringing the other to my back, rubbing it soothingly.

"We're having a baby." Logan softly chuckled.

My eyes widened.

"Holy fuck we're having a baby." I repeated him in realization.

I looked up at his face, fear and shock both evident on my face.

He gave me a reassuring smile and gently planted his lips on my slightly parted ones (lips).

"Wow.." I said in disbelief once I pulled away.

He smiled down at me still. His hair messy yet perfect all over his face.

"You wanna take a shower before we go to the hospital?" Logan suggested, clearly hinting at the fact I stunk.

"Wow, okay, rude." I joked.

He scoffed and playfully rolled his eyes.

"You know I was saying that because you basically just lpeed yourself." He teased.

I gasped in offense.

"I didn't pee myself! It just happened okay!" I defended.

He laughed and cupped my cheek, causing me to subconsciously lean into it.

"You know I'm only messing with you. I realize that it happens naturally." Logan clarified.

I sighed with relief, closing my eyes.

"Hey, guess what?" Logan questioned me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's our big day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

39.1K 509 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
16.4M 482K 36
Kennedy (Kenna) isn't known for her beauty. She's never been complimented on her appearance unless being called beautiful by your family counts, and...
9.1K 90 36
Your name is Caroline Paul.. Yes you are logan and jake paul's sister. Speaking of your brothers have invited you to la. Your parents wish to stay in...
40.5K 514 34
Naya Marie Paul is an Instagram star. Her brothers Logan and Jake Paul want her to move to LA with them she always says no. But when the Why Don't We...