Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

I'll sleep when I'm dead

1K 69 40
By friking-awsom-kitten

That's me right now with my grumpy cat sweater

Mr. Lancer frowned and turned around, trying to get comfortable. He groaned and slowly peeled his eyes open. It was dark.

The teacher sat up on the bed and stretched his back. He looked around to see most still sleeping in their assigned beds, or together because these beds were huge. The curtains were closed, casting the room in shadows.

Mr. Lancer made a mental note to thank the Queen for her hospitality. He glanced at his watch as he scratched his stomach. He started. "Nine thirty?!" He sprung up and woke everyone up. "Get up, lazy adolescents. We were supposed to be leaving an hour ago!"

Maddie walked up with bed hair. "Apologies. We overslept. Let's get ready to leave. We need to make as much of the day as we can."

Sam searched between the students, looking for someone she hoped had come to get some sleep. "Hey Phantom!!"

Said boy splashed his face with water from the sink in the bathroom and glanced at her with glazed over eyes. "Mmmh?"

Sam tried to keep in a chuckle at his sleepy form. "Did umm did Fenton get some sleep last night?"

Phantom sighed and looked at his reflection in the mirror. "No. He didn't."

Sam growled quietly. "Of course he didn't. You'd think he tries to get as much sleep as he can." She ran a hand across her face, wondering how at first she was the one worrying too much and now he's so stressed. "Wait. You went to talk to him last night, didn't you."

Phantom winced. "Yeah. It didn't go that well." He brought a hand up and placed it in his hair. "Why am I so stubborn?"

Sam laughed. "Now you see what me and Tucker have to deal with."

Phantom smiled at her through the reflection and she pecked his cheek. "Common." She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bathroom. "Let's go find him."

----------------------------------------------------------------

The grass crunched.

The bush rustled. A hand pushed away a chunk of branches to reveal one small and lonely speck of yellow light.

"There you are." Fenton grinned.

He summoned the Eduqa towards him and let it dissipate. He let out a deep breath and plopped down on the grass, leaning back with his elbows. "That's the last of it," he breathed out.

It had taken him the whole 'night' but he could finally declare this part of the Ghost Zone Eduqa-free.

He could honestly say he felt satisfied and accomplished.

Fenton looked back at Pandora's kingdom from his little patch of floating land. The others must be getting up by now. Or is it still night. Fenton wasn't sure. He didn't keep track of time nowadays. He was always late anyway.

Thinking of the others reminded him of the other Danny.

Fenton groaned loudly and let himself fall down with arms outstretched on the grass. He winced when his head hit a rock he hadn't accounted for.

He moaned in annoyance rubbed his scalp.

Might as well get up.

Fenton dusted himself off and made his way to Pandora's palace.

When he got there he saw Dan-looking-Danny and Sam walking in the courtyard and shouting for him.

Fenton went invisible and flew past them. He looked back with pursed lips and sighed. He went inside one of the palaces, landing next to the Fenton Space Craft.

"Hey mom! When are we leaving."

Maddie jumped a bit but smiled. "Danny!! Good to see you. Are you done? Have you had any sleep, sweetie?" She held his head between her hands and inspected the bags under his eyes with concern.

"Sure, I did." Fenton smiled reassuringly. "And the Eduqa is all gone. Not a single speck left."

"Which means he didn't get any sleep at all." Tucker joined them, glancing at Fenton with an unreadable expression. "This guy wouldn't say it's safe until he has covered every inch of the place and then some....twice."

"Danny," Maddie scolded him and the boy sighed.

"I'm fine mom. Tucker's just joking. Of course I got sleep." He sent Tuck the stink eye, to which the other brought up his palms in surrender. Fenton smiled back at his mom. "So is everyone else ready? We should get going."

"Yes." Maddie patted his head before starting to leave. "We just need to be sure everyone is here. Make sure you stay close, boys. Wouldn't want to leave anybody behind."

Fenton frowned at Tucker when she was out of earshot. "Stop making her worry so much."

The other crossed his arms and snorted but didn't say anything. It was useless to start an argument about such a frequent topic when nothing would change. He decided to address another matter. "Sam and Phantom went looking for you. You seen them?"

"No."

"Is that so?" Tucker thinned his lips. His best friend wasn't looking at him, instead looking around at the other teens. 

"Never mind." Fenton pointed. "There they are. Anyways, I'm going to see if mom needs any help keeping dad from taking back all the food we're leaving the recuperating ghosts."

Phantom looked after Fenton's fast retreating form and sighed deeply.

Tucker patted his shoulder. "Give him time, bro."

Phantom only shook his head. He knew what must be going on in his other half's mind. He was slowly driving himself crazy. Phantom needed to talk to him soon. But how could he do that if the other kept avoiding him.

Avoid him he did.

No matter how much Phantom tried, he couldn't get a hold of Fenton. He would duck out, run away, even use his powers.

Soon enough everyone was getting ready to enter the ship and saying their goodbyes to the people of Pandora's kingdom. There was more regret in this goodbye given that they had stayed here longer than in most other lairs and had gone through much more with.

Fenton was talking to Pandora herself.

"I cannot thank you enough for your help, Daniel." Pandora smiled wildly at him and spread her four arms. "We are all very grateful."

Fenton smiled back from where he was floating. "No problem, Queen. You know me and my friends would do anything for you. Tell me quickly if something like this happens again, alright?"

Pandora bowed her head. "We shall see. A safe flight to you and have fun on your trip."

I doubt I will, Fenton thought grimly. He smiled, though. "We'll do our best. See ya, Pandora." He flew down and joined his classmates and friends.

Even though it was now safe in the ship, it was way too cramped to have everyone in there for too long. Fenton was put in the ship to 'rest'. One of his cousins were also given the choice to sit inside but none accepted. They had grown up together and were too tight for one to feel comfortable enough to leave, even for a few hours.

The Fenton Space Craft was turned on and lifted up. The children inside waving and shouting from the windows at the ghosts waving and shouting right back.

The ghostly pets got ready to leave as well.

Phantom glanced at Fenton inside the ship. He sighed and shook his head. This wasn't going to turn out good. He ignored that thought and halfturned from his seat on Leroy. He grinned and waved.

They left, off to Frostbite to get Danny fixed before something bad happened.

Mmmmh
Oh yeah
Before something bad happens
Or after something bad happens
Or while something bad happens
Or WILL something ba- of course it will, you cant fool the readers, kitten.

Anyways I know I'm wayyyyy too late but I had tests and it went well!!! Kinda.
Now I'm sick and I hve nightmares that I have a test and I didn't study or I'm late or some shit and I wake up in cold sweat....yayyyy

So I'll start with the next chapter immediately because I'm at home just sitting around.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PS. I don't think I can reach the 100 chapters (were at 85 now) and that's really sad so should I make shorter chapters like this one or does it not matter (I mean it is a silly goal and it shouldn't really matter but it somehow does)

tell me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 901 7
The Disasteriod event is over. Vlad is gone and the Earth is saved. But all is not right with the young halfa hero when he learns a shocking truth ab...
4K 131 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...
34.9K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...
1K 29 39
Fourteen year old Danny Fenton becomes a halfa (half ghost half human) after an accident in his parents' lab. Danny becomes Danny Phantom, the ghost...