The Last Leaf

By DewiPasha

This story is about sacrifice More

Prologe

2 0 0
By DewiPasha

Once upon a time, there lived two daughter in the house of rich merchant in the town. They are Sue and Johnsy. Their parents passed away five years ago.

They lived with the servants : Anna who are two years older than them, and Behrman, the gardener.

But, one day. They were play hide and seek. Johnsy was a keeper and Sue was hiding, she was ran until to the woods.

All of the trees in the woods didn't have a leaf, but there was one mapples tree that having one leaf again at the twig.  Suddenly the leaf fall to the ground then she took the leaf and put in to the pocket at her clothes. All of sudden snow was falling and a beautiful women has come with icy hand near to Sue.

Sue : "Who are you?" asked Sue.

Wizard : "I'm the  queen of this land. Soon, I will die and I want to give this power to you, girl".

Sue : "Why me?"

Wizard : "Because, I see the kindness  in your heart."

Sue : " What are you talking about?"

Then, the women pointed her hand to Sue and suddenly Sue fainted.  The woman immediately turned into a snowflake in the forest and the forrest is covered with snow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.3K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
1M 46K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...
84.1K 196 29
မူရင့းနှင့်သက်ဆိုင်သူများ credit
18.2K 1K 17
♫︎ Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪɴᴇ. I'ᴍ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's sɪᴅᴇ. Tᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ. Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪ...