The Bad Boy's Good Girl

By KawaiiNeko123

Jessica is your average high school nerd. Miles is your average high school bad boy. What happens when you pu... More

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
The Good Girl
Chapter 1 - Next Door Neighbor From Hell
Chapter 2: The Bet
Chapter 4: Steph's confession
Chapter 5: Stalker Alert!
Chapter 6: I don't know how to say this...
Chapter 7: I'll make sure to give him a beating
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: The Truth I Regret
chapter 10: You wouldn't dare!
Author's note
Chapter 11: Sleep with the snakes
Chapter 12: I love you soo much
Chapter 13: Call me a masochist.
Help!
SURPRISE!!!!!
Edit Update!

Chapter 3: The Bad Boy's feelings

31.5K 632 461
By KawaiiNeko123

I'm really sorry for not updating this chapter before. I'm extremely busy but I will make sure to write once a week. 

Anyways here's the next part, 

ENJOY~

Chapter 3: The Bad Boy's Feelings

_____________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up to an annoying sound, also known as my alarm. I hit snooze and before I knew it, the alarm went off again. I reluctantly got up and headed for the bathroom. After having a shower and wearing my clothes for the day, I checked my phone for any messages.

I saw that I got a text last night from an unknown number. I remembered that I went straight to bed when I got home cuz my laziness took over and wanted to sleep.

I clicked on my notification and saw a message which ruined the start of my day...

Unknown - "I'll see you at school tomorrow. You wont be able to resist me princess ;)"

I groaned, knowing exactly who sent me that. That jerk! How did he even get my number...? Oh wait, Steph... I sighed.

"I'll be having a talk with her today..." I got my school bag and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see a post it note on the fridge.

I've left for work, be careful at school and tell Miles that I said hi. xoxo <3

Love mom.

I sighed again and grabbed an apple. I walked out and headed to my car. I took a bite of my apple before hopping in and starting the engine. 

Just as I was about to go, I saw him walk out of his house and get on his killer machine. By killer machine, I meant his motorbike. 

He caught me staring and I looked away. I could hear his chuckle and then he said,

"You could take a pic if you want, it lasts longer!" I turned back to look at him and glared. He laughed even more "Your loss. Also don't forget that you're my slave for a week, starting today."

I stuck my middle finger at him before leaving for school.

Once I got to school, I saw my two best friends, Brandon and Stephanie. I parked my car and walked over to them.

"There's our girl, you're finally here~" Brandon said, engulfing me in our usual hug. I laughed and hugged him back. Then I turned to Steph and glared at her.

"Stephanie..." I gave her an evil grin before she started backing away. "Um...I don't know why you are looking at me like that, but it wasn't my fault!" 

Just as she said that, she started running away from me with me trailing behind.

One thing I know about her is that she isn't much of a runner where as I'm on the track team. I caught up to her and jumped at her, making us both fall with me on top.

I straddled her waist and I held her arms above her head. "Why did you give him my number?" that was the first thing I said to her.

She was catching her breath and finally said, "I'm sorry, he just asked for it while we were playing around in the arcade. I just gave it to him thinking it was nothing. Why are you getting all worked up?!" 

I sighed and let go of her arms but stayed on top of her. "That jerk won the bet remember? I was gonna avoid him but since you gave him my number, he can bother me all day!" 

"I didn't know I was a jerk, I thought I was the handsome guy that every girl dreams about." that voice brought all the anger out of me. I turned around to see Miles standing there, looking down on me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us, waiting for the next biggest gossip.

I got up and grabbed a fist full of his shirt. "I don't care who you are, but all I know is that you're a jerk!" I pushed him away which only made him flinch but stayed at his position. 

"You can't say that to me cuz you are MY slave for the rest of the week. Are you prepared, princess?" He whispered in my ear so no one else heard. "Also I won't tell anyone...yet." 

I shivered at the thought of being his slave. What is he gonna make me do?! Am I gonna die?! Is he gonna rape me?!

"Don't worry, I won't kill or rape you." He laughed at me while I was confused.

"Did you read my thoughts?" I asked him, a bit dumb founded. He shook his head with amusement and said, "It's written all over your face. You look scared and angry so I figured that's what you're thinking."

I sighed with a hand on my heart. I was glad he didn't read my thoughts or he would know how much I hate him and how much I find him hot despite his personality. But I don't go after looks, I go after personality.

"What's with the sigh of relief?" he asked me. This time I laughed and patted his shoulder. "It's for me to know and no one to find out." 

I smirked and walked inside school, leaving him with a shocked expression. I laughed again and headed to my locker, got what I need and went to homeroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went pretty fast, it's lunch and I'm sitting with Brandon and Steph at the cafeteria. We sat in our usual seats and I looked at Steph who was bursting with excitement.

"Who gave you all that sugar?" I asked her. She giggled and said, "So what's up with you and the bad boy? Do you like him?" 

I scoffed. Who would like that bastard. "Who would like a person like him, he's so annoying and he's a jerk." Brandon shook his head at our antics.

"Steph... You and your gossip." Brandon's voice was so heavenly, I could hear it all day long and not get bored.

I must have been lost in my thoughts about Brandon cuz the whole room went quiet and my best friends were staring at something behind me. I suddenly felt a Deja vu moment.

I turned around to see Miles... Yup this definitely happened before. 

I sighed and got up, facing him with annoyance clear on my face. "What do you want?" 

"What? Can't I sit next to my princess at lunch?" His choice of words pissed me off but I tried to keep my calm. I could hear Brandon and Steph laughing quietly behind me. They're getting a crack out of this.

I shot them a glare which made them laugh even more. "Yeah, can't he sit next to his princess?" Steph's words made me want to strangle her.

I looked around to see that everyone was waiting for my answer. I smirked and thought of a great idea.

"Of course he can, my cutie honey boo boo can sit next to me if he wants." I pinched Miles' cheek and sat down, patting the seat next to me.

I could see everyone's mouth open with shock. No one calls the bad boy 'cute'. I tried to hold in my laughter as Miles sat down next to me with anger.

I couldn't help it and laughed along with my friends after a long silence. Then Miles smirked which made me confused. 

Suddenly, Miles put his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him. I was straddling his waist and wrapped my legs around him so I don't fall off. Of course like always, I blushed and avoided everyone's gaze, especially Miles'.

Unfortunately, Miles lifted my chin up, making me face him and smirked even more. "Now that's better, also no one calls me a 'cutie' or 'honey boo boo'." This time I smirked, "Oh? And what will you do if I called you that again?"

He rose one of his eyebrows and said, "I will make you regret it." Everyone was staring at us intently and I laughed a little. 

"What will you do... Cutie Pie." I held in my laughter when his face went red with anger. But then he pulled me closer to him and he whispered in my ear, "I will do this." And with that, he put his lips to my neck and kissed it. 

At first he kissed it softly, but then he licked and kissed it again and again at the same place. I tried to hold back a moan but couldn't hold it in any longer when he bit into my neck softly. I moaned quietly so no one but Miles heard it. I was sure there would be a mark left where everyone could see it. 

I was shocked in place, blushing madly when he pulled away and faced me. Everyone was definitely shocked at what he did because he wouldn't really interact with girls unless if he was drunk.

Steph shrieked and I looked at her. She saw the red mark made on my neck and shrieked again. "OhMyGod! Jessie you are sooo lucky!!!!! Miles, do it again!" 

I stared at her with disbelief. She wasn't helping me, but she was actually encouraging him to do more! What a great friend I have.

I looked at Brandon for help and after a while he got up and pulled me off Miles grip. He held me close and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Of course I blushed. MY CRUSH IS HOLDING ME~!!!! It was like a dream come true.

Miles also got up and was face to face with Brandon. I buried my face in Brandon's shoulders while Brandon and Miles had a glaring contest.

"Why don't you give me back what's mine Stewards!" Miles called Brandon by his last name. He must be really angry. I looked up at Brandon while he was giving his response.

"How is she yours?" I was glad that Brandon was sticking up for me. "She's mine -cause I gave her that mark on her neck." I could feel Miles smirk so I looked at him with anger. 

"I'm not yours, you ass-hole!" I wrapped myself around Brandon even more and he tightened his grip on me.

"I'm not giving her back. She says she's not yours so she's not yours!" Brandon raised his voice and I was starting to get scared about what's gonna happen.

"Ohhh, a fight for Jessie~ You go girl~!" I heard Steph's voice in the background. I growled at her and she shut up and looked down. I wasn't angry at her, I just wanted her to shut up before things got worse.

Brandon let go of me and put me behind him as Miles got closer to us. Miles looked like he was gonna punch Brandon so I stepped in between them and put my hands on Miles' chest to push him away.

"What are you doing Jess?" Brandon's worried voice made me look at him and smiled. "Please don't start anything. For me?" After a minute of silence he sighed and stepped back while taking his hand through his hair.

"Okay, but don't get too close with that jerk, I don't want to see you hurt." After Brandon said that, the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. Brandon went ahead and walked away with Steph following behind.

Everyone else started leaving one by one, leaving only me and Miles.

I looked up at him and sighed. "Why did you do that?" I asked him as I pointed to the probably red mark on my neck.

He smiled at me. He actually smiled... I couldn't help but smile back at him. He looked really hot when he smiled. And that was not just some fake smile that he usually gives people, it was an actual, genuine smile.

He pulled me close to me, one hand on my waist and the other cupping my cheeks. His minty breath fanned my face and I blushed a little at his action. Why can't I resist? Come on Jess!

"Because you're mine and I want everyone to know that." He whispered to me and I felt my cheeks heat up even more. "W-we need to go, I don't want to be late for class." 

I tried to get away but his grip tightened around my waist and our bodies were pressing against each other. I struggled and finally got out of his grip but then I was pushed against the wall.

I looked up at Miles as he pressed his body firmly to mine so I don't escape. "Miles, let me go, I want to get to class..." My voice came out as a whisper which made me feel weak and I didn't like this feeling.

Am I falling for the bad boy? But I can't, he's a bad influence to my academic life...

Miles moved the hair away that slipped in front of my face and he stared into my eyes. I got lost into his ocean blue eyes and his face got closer and closer to mine. 

He stopped when our lips were barely touching and said, "Live a little. Skip the rest of the day and hang out with me?" It sounded like an invitation. I didn't think he would ask instead of taking me by force. Is this really the cold Bad Boy everyone was talking about?

"You think too much princess." was what he last said before crashing his lips into mine. I felt weird, but a good kind of weird. His soft lips were on mine, Miles was kissing me again.

Before I knew it, I was kissing back and somehow led to us making out. His tongue explored my mouth and danced with my tongue. I didn't want to stop kissing him but he pulled away for breath.

We were both panting and he looked at me. My cheeks were red and he cupped both my cheeks, making sure I was looking at him. "So will you skip with me?" Before thinking, I nodded and he smiled again before putting his lips back to mine. 

After around 4 minutes of making out, he took my hand and led me to the parking lot. He told me to wait at his bike before he went back into school.

After about 10 minutes, he came back and said, "I told the office that you were feeling sick so I'm taking you home. And I told them not to bother telling your mom -cuz I was gonna tell her." I nodded, I couldn't find any words to speak. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself.

I was skipping school with the Bad Boy. I was nervous and excited and I didn't dare to speak, I might speak gibberish with my mind focused on our make out session before. But then I came back from my thoughts.

"I'm not riding that killer machine." I said, pointing to the motorbike. He chuckled, got on the motorbike and held his hand out for me. 

"Come on princess, every girl wishes to ride on my baby with me." I shivered at the thought of getting on it. 

Suddenly, Miles picked me up and put me behind him. Out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around his waist so I don't fall off. "I knew you always wanted me princess."

I growled at him and he started the engine. After a while, I started enjoying riding on his bike with him. It was fast but Miles made sure I wasn't scared. This made me think about him more. He's really kind despite his arrogant and cocky attitude. 

In 5 minutes, Miles stopped the bike and got off, lifting me off the bike as well. "Where are we? This isn't where we live." I was confused and a bit scared, "You aren't gonna kill me are you?!" I asked him with a scared expression, hugging my sacred body.

He laughed and shook his head, "Yeah I'm just preparing to murder you right here, right now." I was even more scared after than and was about to run away but he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him. 

My back was against his hard chest and I was kicking and punching, trying to get away from his grip. "Let me go! You murderer!" I tried everything but nothing worked, all I heard was him laughing.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just buying you ice cream." Relief filled my veins and I relaxed in his arms. "Thank God for that. I actually thought you were gonna kill me!" I turned around to face him and I smacked his hard chest.

He laughed again and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I was shocked, he actually apologised. Miles must have seen my shocked expressions and said, "I'm not always a bad guy, I can also be good when I want to."

I laughed a little and was glad that he made me skip class, I didn't want to go to double Spanish today. 

He took my hand and led me into the ice cream parlour. I smiled at all the different ice creams and was having a little argument in my head about what I want. 

"Hello, what can I do for you?" The pretty lady at the counter asked us. "I would like the Cookie Dough and Chocolate Chip ice cream please. What would you like princess?" Miles looked at me and I finally made up my mind.

"I would like Double Chocolate Chip, Hazelnut and Oreo Ice cream please." The lady nodded and Miles and I headed to an empty booth, waiting for our ice cream.

"Thank you Miles..." I said, barely whispering while looking down. I looked at him to see if he heard and he smiled. "No problem princess." I blushed and looked back down.

Luckily, the lady came with our ice cream and Miles paid. I wanted to pay for myself but he said to think of this as a date. I blushed even more and started eating my ice cream to calm me down. I'm never going to reject free ice cream.

We were enjoying our ice cream and talking to each other like normal people. I was surprised that we weren't arguing. But then I remembered something, Brandon is in my Spanish class and he doesn't know I'm skipping. 

Miles saw my worried expressions and asked, "What's wrong?" I looked at him and finally said, "Brandon doesn't know I'm here..." He sighed and held my hand. 

"Why does it matter? He's not your boyfriend is he?" I shook my head to indicate no.

"But he must be worried about me. And if he asks where I was and what I was doing, what do I say?" He rubbed his face with his hands and told me to lie to him.

Me - I'm sorry I'm not at Spanish because I felt sick. I must have eaten something bad. Also don't worry about me, Miles took me home since he lives next door.

I hated lying to Brandon but I didn't want him to hate me. I sent that text and I got an instant reply.

Brandon - Okay, be careful, I will come to check up on you after my soccer practice today. And Miles better be treating you properly or I will kick his ass.

I smiled at his response and Miles told me something no one should know, "You have a crush on him don't you?" I didn't know what to say, I felt bad for Miles for some unknown reason.

"It's okay, I don't mind. But I will make you fall in love with me cuz you only have a crush on him, so it's nothing serious." He leaned over the table and kissed my cheek.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks when he kissed me on the cheek. I looked at him and he kept holding my hand. We got up after eating the rest of our ice cream and got out of there in silence.

By the time we got to his bike, Miles stopped and faced me. "Don't judge me but I felt weird when we kiss. It's not a bad kind of weird, It's a weird like I want to keep kissing you and I want you all to myself. I don't know what's happening to me but all I know is that I need you." 

I was clearly shocked at what he said. And to be honest, I felt the same way. Yes I have a crush on Brandon, but I feel something more with Miles. I didn't want to believe it but we might be falling for each other...

He cupped my cheeks and made me look at him. "I'm not sure if it is what I think it is, but I think I have fallen in love with you Jessica..." And with that, he kissed me. 

The kiss wasn't like all the other times we have kissed. It was a kiss showing how much he cares and wants me. He kissed me gently before pulling away and getting on his bike. I got on after him and he took us home.

Once I got home, I saw mom at the kitchen with a worried look on her face. "Oh my baby, are you ok? Are you still feeling sick?" I was surprised to see her at home and not at work. 

She hugged and and I replied, "I'm a bit better now mom, I feel tired but I'm better than before. Miles made sure I was okay." She sighed with relief and looked over my shoulder to see Miles standing there.

"Hello Ma'am, I have brought her home because I felt that she would be better to rest at home. I hope it is okay with you?" Miles said with an honest tone. I would have believed his lie but I knew it was a lie.

"It's okay honey, thank you for bringing her home. I need to go back to work now. Miles, would you like to stay and watch a movie with Jessica now?" Mom asked him while getting her things, ready to leave.

"If that's okay with you then I will take up on your offer. " Miles replied and mom kissed my forehead and patted Miles' shoulder before leaving.

"So....It's just you and I." That was all I could say before Miles was standing right in front of me. "Yup." was his response before lifting me up on his shoulder and taking me up to my room.

He dropped me on my bed before taking the remote and turned on my T.V. to look for something to watch. I sighed and got out all the horror movies that I have. He smiled at me and took one of the best movies out of the pile.

"Let's watch all the 'Final Destination' movies now." I nodded and we sat on my bed while watching the movie. At one point I got up to get popcorn.

I returned with the popcorn and Miles pulled me to his lap. "What are you doing?" I asked, trying to hold the popcorn bowl so it doesn't drop.

"It feels more comfortable like this. " He rested his chin on my shoulder and took some popcorn. He smiled at me before munching on the popcorn. 

I sighed and gave up. It was quite comfortable and after a while, I fell asleep in his arms. He felt like a big teddy bear which made me get good sleep.

I heard a bang, more like someone punching another person. I felt that I was alone in the bed, wrapped up in my covers.

I opened my eyes to see two people fighting and another person at the door with rage filling their eyes. My eyes widened when I saw one of them punch the other with a satisfying crack, making them fall back.

I felt like crying and all I could say was, "Wait stop!"

_______________________________________________________

A cliff hanger~ I can't wait to write the next chapter.

Is Jessica really falling for Miles? What about Brandon?

Who do you think it was fighting? 

I will try to write the next chapter soon, but I'm kinda busy with exams so I'm sorry if I upload slow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 58.2K 37
[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate relationship with trashy online novels, scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the r...
224K 6K 34
Jessica is your everyday not-so-stereotypical nerd. She does not act like regular nerds, who are obsessed with having perfect grades, although she is...
8.4K 162 30
In your average nerd book, you always have these four things, 1. you have glasses 2. you have a bully 3. No one likes you 4. You some how get the bad...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...