The Devils Daughter

By Tory215

"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alph... More

The ritual phase
Task phase
Hunger phase
Full moon phase
Human meeting phase
chloroform aftermath Phase
Truth phase
Knowing phase
wall and emotion phase
Secret phase
The past phase
Question Game & puppy eyes
Pervert
Sleepover
breathing human
Lucifer
Demon panic
Secrets spilled
first v.s second
Earth
Battle
artifact
Scared
one sentence
Marked
aftereffects
Shadow
Blood
At least Keep Calling Me
Unneeded Interference
Time of life(Epilogue)

The past part 2 phase

1.4K 40 2
By Tory215

Hello everyone to part two of Alicia's past!

So this one will probably be shorter but we'll see.

Unedited

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!
---------------------------------------
before

After a few more shirts and some clothes for sleeping, little Alicia bought the clothes and went back by the hotel. Alicia went in and unlocked her room and placed the bags on the floor. Alicia took out a plastic cup and opened it.

"What is that"?I asked.

"It is a mixture to help all vitamins replenish and it is for a healthy diet"Alicia explained as little Alicia ate the whole thing.

Little Alicia sighed and laid on the bed. Then her breathing got shallower and I knew she fell asleep.

"This is only the beginning now you have to see bloodshed after bloodshed"Alicia said as I nodded.

"I am ready for the next few years"I said as it turned black for a few seconds.

Then we were in a type of cellar.

"Well let the deaths begin"Alicia said.

This won't be good............

Now

Eric's POV

I heard a door open as I see a lot of people come in.

"How many people are here"!I said as the whole cellar was filled.

"I don't know all I know is that there are more then 500 people here"Alicia said shrugging.

"Welcome one and all to your demise"A voice said from nowhere.

Alicia snapped her fingers as we teleported to a pure white room. I looked over to see a huge shadow leaning over Alicia.

"What the hell is that"!I said.

"Oh that is my father"Alicia said.

"Your real father or Satan"?I asked.

"Satan of course I wouldn't even call the other one father"Alicia said as she folded her arms around her.

"Why is he here"?I asked.

"Well he wanted someone to be strong but none of the demons were as strong as he wanted"Alicia explained

"So he watched you to see if you fit the role"I said as Alicia nodded.

"Now I get it"I said understanding the situation.

"Let's get this show on the road"Alicia said as she pressed a button.

I looked at the walls as flipped. My mouth instantly fell to the ground.

There were different types of weapons on the walls.

"Ho-ho-how did you get this many"?I asked.

"Don't ask"Alicia said.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen of you want to escape out alive then you have to kill each other"Little Alicia said as we heard a commotion in the area.

I leaned over to watch as people started to panic and look frantically around. Then out of nowhere a scream is heard and everyone looked at who screamed. I gasped as I saw it.

A girl was on the ground dead with a stab mark on her back and another girl holding a bloody knife. This made everyone panic and chaos was made.

Everyone was stabbing and slicing each other as bodies fell to the ground. I had to look away as I almost threw up.

So many people are killing each other...........

Why.......

"It's because they what to survive"Alicia said reading my thoughts as I looked at her.

"I am sorry what"?I asked as Alicia sighed and looked at me.

"In my game only one person may escape I did this game 5 times before I got bored"Alicia said as she watched in amusement.

"Why are you happy about this"?!I said shocked as 5 people left were in the death area.

"Uh I love blood and I like seeing people die or in pain"Alicia said as if it was the easiest thing to understand.

"B-b-b-but s-still"!I said as one person was left.

"Congratulations you have won the game you may leave now"Little Alicia said as a women left the area.

Little Alicia then pressed a button as we heard a scream. I rushed over to see about 20 spears in the girls body.

"Well this is boring"Little Alicia said as she left.

"She isn't going to clean this up"!I exclaimed.

"I was bored I would let people find this and watch them try to find me"Alicia said as we teleported into a house.

"How many people-"I was cut off by Alicia.

"Just watch stop asking questions"Alicia said annoyed.

I mumbled an "ok" and looked at little Alicia.

"We have the house surrounded come out peacefully and we won't shoot"!Voices demanded from out.

"I am cooking here damnit"!Little Alicia yelled as I tried to hold a laughter.

"Come out right now or we will use force"!A voice said from outside.

"Ok ok calm down a minute"!Little Alicia said as she grabbed some magazines.

She then placed the magazines around her body. I raised my eyebrows slightly.

Then Alicia grabbed an assault rifle, a automatic rifle, a side pistol for both sides and a shotgun behind her.

She then walked outside as we followed her.

"Put the guns down"!A officer said.

"This isn't fun anymore. Guess I'll have to do something fun again"Alicia said as she held out both rifles.

"Put the guns down or we will shoot you"!The officer said as the raise got ready.

Then little Alicia pulled the triggers of both rifles. The officers went for cover. I closed my eyes as I saw blood spatter all over the floor.

"You can open your eyes"Alicia said as I opened them.

I gagged as I saw all the police officers lying on the floor dead. I looked at Alicia as she rolled her eyes.

I looked at little Alicia and I saw bullets go through her shirt.

"Ugh before you even ask"Alicia said as she looked away from me.

"Hey father I don't think he can handle this"Alicia said speaking to no one.

"I guess your right he is alive after all. No person alive can stand this if your not a demon."A voice said from nowhere.

"I guess I will let both of you out"The voice said as I woke up.

"Hey thank god you awake"!Rose said shaking me.

I shot up and tripped from a chair. I fell down on the floor as I heard laughter. I opened my eyes and saw Rose laughing at me.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up"I mumbled as I got up.

"I give you a 8/10"A voice said.

I turned around to see Alicia awake smirking.

"Your awake"!I said as I hugged her.

"Uh thanks I guess"Alicia said as I was pulled from her.

"No hugging the patient while she is recovering"Rose said as she dragged me away from Alicia.

"Noooooooo"!I said as she pulled me from the room.

I saw the doors close as Rose pushed me into a chair.

"You were sleeping for 5 hours! I couldn't even wake you up! What happened"?Rose said as I sighed.

"Satan put me to sleep for me to see Alicia's past"I said as Rose raised her eyebrow.

"What happened"?Rose asked.
----------------------------
After explanation
----------------------------
Rose widened her eyes after I told her.

"Really? That's why she is like that"?Rose asked as I nodded.

"I feel sad for her now"Rose said.

"Yeah and since I was such a chicken I couldn't even see how she died"I said banging my head against the wall.

"That's the big bad alpha for you"Rose said as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Can I see her now"?I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but if she says to get out, get out"Rose said as I hugged her.

"Thank you thank you"!I said as she pushed me away.

"Yeah yeah hurry to your mate"Rose said as I went through the door.

I closed the door then turned around. I noticed that she turned back into her human form.

"Oh hi"Alicia said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her as I sat down.

"So I have a question"Alicia said.

"Aww man you beat me to it"!I said snapping my fingers.

I looked at her as she shook her head. I smiled at this.

She is showing me another side of her..........

"Am I really your mate"?Alicia said as I touched her hand.

Now that I know she can feel the sparks I know that I am right.

"Yeah you really are"I said as I held her hand.

"Is that why I feel sparks when I touch you"?Alicia said as I nodded.

"That is how you tell if he/she is your mate"I said as she fell back on her bed sighing.

"Why are you sighing"?I asked.

"My father is going to kill me"Alicia said sighing again.

I started to mess with my fingers as I said"you could live with me for now".

Alicia looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"I can't I killed some of your pack"Alicia said as she sat up straight.

"And I don't care"I said as Alicia failed to hold in a laugh.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"I mean your pack won't"Alicia said as I made my mouth have a 'o' shape.

Then I heard the door open to see dad. I raised an eyebrow when my mom came from behind him.

"I-I guess we can allow it"Mom said looking at us.

"You were listening to our conversation"!I said.

"Maybe"Mom said looking away from me.

"I can't"Alicia said as she shook her head.

"Yes you can you are his mate so that makes you our Luna"My dad explained.

"N-no I can't be a luna I am dead"Alicia said shaking her head again.

"How about this"I said as I leaned down to look at her.

"You stay here for a month and if you don't like it you can leave"I said as I felt pain in my heart.

"B-but but-"I cut her off with puppy dog eyes.

I heard her sigh saying"fine".

I jumped up in glee as I tripped on the chair again. This time I was actually prepared as I placed my hand on the ground and flipped back to my feet.

"What is my grade now"?I asked as Alicia looked at me.

"10/10"Alicia said as I fist pumped the air.

I could see a smile on Alicia's face.

'At least we can protect her here'Prime said as I nodded in my mind.

"So are you feeling any better"?I asked as I laid down on the bed.

"Other then feeling pain I am good"Alicia said staring at me.

"So what are we going to do about your father"?I asked Alicia as she shrugged.

"To be honest since my father never will die I am forever a princess to him. Also I never heard of anyone being able to defeat him"Alicia said lying down.

"So are you saying he is unkillable"?My dad asked as she shook her head.

"Well I would say unkillable but he still registers pain"Alicia said.

"What do you mean"?My mom asked.

"When I was in training to become his daughter I would spar with him. I would get a few hits on him and he was able to feel it"Alicia explained.

"But how can you defeat him if he can't go on earth"?I asked.

"I do- wait"Alicia said as she went in her thoughts for a second.

"Crap"!Alicia said.

"What"!I said alarmed.

"I know why he wanted me to kill people"Alicia said.

"I thought you had to kill because they knew to much"?My dad stated.

"Well my father told me something but he only told me once"Alicia said as everyone looked at her.

"Told you what"?I asked nervous about the answer.

"That if he could collect enough souls....."Alicia said drifting after and gulping.

"If he could collect enough souls then"My dad said telling her to continue.

Alicia stared at us as she said the impossible.........

"Then he can go on earth"Alicia said.
-------------------------------------
Annnnndddddd done with this chapter!

So this one is shorter because I was thinking.......

Wait a second I don't know what else to write for her bad deeds!

Crap!

Well I guess I will have to cut it short then!

Another thing I am still deciding on how she died! I should have come up with one already!

Anyways I am making another book it is called"Forever Bitten". It is about a girl who is bitten changes for the first time and doesn't remember what happened.
She finds out that she bit her friend and now she must help her friend.

So that is a small part of it and right now I am trying my best but since I haven't had a lot of inspiration lately it is hard to write. So I decided that for the past I would cut it in two and a half of a chapter. That way I could continue writing the story and just unfold it later.

So anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter see you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
2.8M 50K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
13.4M 368K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
415K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...