Invisible (Jackson Wang X Rea...

Від VError

''Why would you even want to talk to me?'' you said. ''Do I need a reason? I mean why would I NOT want to?'... Більше

1. Who-...are you?
2. Then I'll punish you
3. The Jackson guy
4. Become the door
5. The Otter
6. And why NOT?
7. Shorty
8. Megan
9. You're out
10. After school
11. Nothing Serious
12. Our reputation
13.Got7
14. Phone
15.Bullies
17. JYP
18.Umbrella
19. Friends
20. Amber
21. Last minute trip
22. Before the trip starts
23. The fish
24. Competition
25. The bet
Announcement
26. Bad-Timing
28. Grounded

16. Deal

1.6K 66 53
Від VError

15:55

 You were at the library, taking your sweet time picking a book for your assignment since you didn't feel like heading home just yet. This is the worst feeling. When you don't feel relieved coming into your own house after a long day of work. Since for you, it doesn't seem like a place for relaxation.

As you were about to go towards the exit, a boy ''accidently'' bumped into you by smacking his hand on the books you were holding into your arms, which now are lying on the cold wooden surface of the floor. You clenched your teeth and slowly looked up at the smirking teenager. Little that he knew that Jackson came running from the elevator at that exact moment, observing the scene.

''Jordan...''

''Oww my bad, I'm sooo sorry I really didn't mean to.... I couldn't see you.'' He chuckled, acting all innocent and guilty. '' Being invisible is hard isn't it?''

''Aren't you going to pick it up?'' You said, folding your arms on your chest.

''Pick it up yourself. I said sorry'' He grinned ''I'm having a bad day''

That little Jerk I knew something was wrong with you... Jackson muttered under his breath, slightly trembling from anger.

Jackson ran towards a random girl holding a book in her hands.

''Excuse me.. Can I take this for a second?'' He spoke, hurrying her as she hesitantly handed it to him with an extra confused face.

Whatever, I never really liked you, Jackson sighed, here it goes.

He threw this book directly at Mr. Confident brown-head that was standing right infront of you.

As soon as the book reached the boy's head, Jackson then looked with satisfaction at your shocked expression before running towards both of you as Jordan was rubbing the back of his head in pain, silently curssing.

''OMG omg omg I'm so so so sorry, I was trying to throw this book at my dumb friend but I missed my target.'' He quickly appologized, tripping on purpose by pushing him to the side, his shoulder hitting the bookshelf, which also looked like an accident. '' Ohh geez My badd I'm so clumsy'' He whinned, kneeling down to pick up your books.

''Just who the hell are you?! Where do you even come from?!''

You smiled at Jackson's incredible acting skills, putting your hand over your mouth as you tried not to laugh at Jordan cringing in pain of his slightly injured shoulder.

''And you- What are you laughing at?!'' He then snapped at you as you still tried to hold in the laughter.

''Hey! Listen here you little-'' 

''Ye??- ''

Just as Jackson was about to unexpectedly stand up to answer the boy, who tilted his body forward so Jackson could hear him from the ground, his head (again) ''accidently'' hit Jordan's chin.

Many people now turned towards you either showing confused expressions or laughing.

''Ahhh...'' Jackson cringed painfully '' Dude my bad, I'm really having a bad day right now..Does it hurts?'' He said walking towards Jordan.

''Don't come closer!'' Jordan backed a few steps, extremely irritated '' I'm going to remember you... you just wait'' And as he said that, he quickly walked aways, saving himself.

You looked at Jackson as he looked back at you who started laughing.

''Have you seen me?? I was like: 

You were so happy that Jackson was nearby. You felt like someone is trully there for you, who can protect you. Who doesn't wait anything in return.

''Heyy, I just saved you from an annoying jerk, what do I get from it??'' He said, intently looking at you.

Nevermind.

''A Thank you'' You smiled at him.

''Alright that will do for now''

''I have to leave, I'm already late''

''I'll walk you home'' Jackson said, determined.

''You don't have to-''

'' I'm walking you home, discussion closed. I don't feel like leaving you alone right now'' He said. suddenly being serious.

Despite his constant silliness, you're actually glad that you met him. He seems like one of the rare people who care about you. He really Is a good friend. Suddenly, a warm feeling was now  crawling up inside of you as you were looking at his face. You didn't think about it until this moment, but he's actually pretty handsome. Especially when he seems nervous.

You got back to your senses as soon as his phone rang in his pocket.

''Shhhhhh'' People at the library shot for the 100th time, clearly annoyed.

''Hyung?''

-Jackson, where the hell are you?!!- You could hear Jaebum's scream throught the phone as Jackson parted his phone from his ear.

''Hey, we don't have a practice today do we?'' Jackson asked.

-No, but we wanted to hang out somewhere,remember? We're still waiting for you so hurry up!-

''Actually...'' He turned to look at you, who shook your head in disapproval. '' I've got some plans today, so go without me'' He ended as you silently facepalmed yourself.

Jackson smiled.

-Oh well you're quick-  Jinyoung shot on the other side

''Have fun Guys! Ah, You too Junior'' He chuckled.

-Youre so dead when you come back- Jinyoung shot as you could hear Youngjae's loud laughter coming right after his statement.

''Okay Kids enough!! If you dont have anything to work on then please leave! It's a library and you're making too much noises'' The woman behind the counter snapped at you and Jackson.

''Sorry Ma'am we're leaving'' He confidently said '' Let's go'' He quietly murmured as he grabbed you by the wrist, quickly dragging you towards the elevator.

*******************************************************************************

''Just so you know, I'm not inviting you to my house'' You told him

''I know'' He shortly answered.

''I'm not presenting you to my parents either''

''I know this aswell''

''Something tells me that you're still planning something, and I don't like it'' 

''You know me so well'' Jackson said, sarcastically smiling.

You arrived at your destination. Before you knocked on the door, you looked at Jackson and politely told him to leave.

''I'll wait till you get inside'' He grinned

Shaking your head, you hesitantly knocked on the door. Unfortunatelly, your dad opened. Firstly he looked at you, then he noticed the smiling Jackson next to you.

''You're so late, what did you do?'' he asked you.

What happened would be a way better question than what did you do.  You told yourself.

Before you could start speaking, he now adressed to Jackson.

''And you? Who are you?''

''Me? Oh! My name is Jackson Wang Sir!'' He said reaching out his hand towards your dad as you started to feel anxious. '' I'm here to help Y/N with aditionnal lessons'' He friendly grinned.

You suddenly looked at him, shocked, nudging his arm.

''Aditionnal lessons?'' Your dad shook his hand,still confused.

''Yes. Didn't you know? Y/N was so dissappointed with her grades that she tried to get some extra help by working after school with me'' He smiled '' She really wants you to be proud of her''

''Extra work huh...''

''What are you talking about your grades are worse than mines'' You whispered to him.

''Shut up and play along'' He whispered back

''That's actually a good thing'' He finally said.

''Huh?'' You synchronized.

''Please enter. I'm going to leave for a while so it's going to be quiet. Study hard Y/N'' He smiled before taking his coat and leave the house.

There was a moment of silence as you watched your father leave before you started talking.

''What did you do??'' You said, hitting his arm.

''Well atleast you're not grounded anymore, be thankfull!''

''Your Math grades are awfull how are you even going to help me?''

''Heh, to be honest... I do understand the subject, I just don't force myself during the exams'' He affirmed. '' I'm getting very sleepy after our dance and vocal practices. So I eventually fall asleep In the middle of the test. It's the same for the other subjects'' He said, comfortably laying himself on the couch.

''Sure, I believe you'' You said with a lot of sarcasm in your voice as you felt a pillow hitting your face the second after.

''Yah! I'm not as dumb as you think!'' He protested. '' In return... You can help me with something'' He stared at you, smirking and biting his bottom lip. Talking in an extremely deep voice.

You instantly threw the pillow back at him, blushing. '' You're so bad at being seductive, s-stop the acting!'' You screammed as he chuckled at your unneasiness. Satisfied with your reaction.

''Not just me, but Got7'' He now sat comfortably with his back straight, leaning forward as you carefully looked at him '' Can you consider my suggestion about filming us? Filming our dances, vlogging and helping us to get popularity? We'll be extremely thankfull''

''But why me? I'm not a professionnal or anything''

''We have trouble finding someone who can tolerate us and keep up with our schedule'' He laughed as you rolled your eyes. ''Money wouldn't be a problem. You can think of it as a part-time job after school. I will be able to help you with your studies at the same time. So everything turns out perfectly''

You sat there and thought for a moment. In fact, it wasn't such a bad idea.

''What do you say? Deal?'' He anticipated your answer.

And your answer was clearly obvious.

''Deal''

*****************************************************************

Author's note

Eyaa sorry for the late update. The school is ruining my life right now so I'm going on survival mode. I really need some organisation. Anyways enjoy dis chapter and have a nice day ♥

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.7K 25 4
Got7 x you (♀) Enjoy ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
48K 1.9K 80
By peahchels
58.2K 2.2K 68
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙯𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘? 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ..
2.9K 124 7
"Am I talking to Jackson Wang?" GOT7 Jackson Wang x Reader Have you ever dreamt of going on a date with your idol? Find Original Story on Tumblr: @KP...