Valentino

By laylarosalina

Lorenzo Valentino Age:26 Italian mobster He has always been in the sex and drug game since he was teen. His f... More

01) payback
03) Just Don't...
04) Bar Job (explicit)
Update

02) Followers

15.1K 226 83
By laylarosalina

3 years later

"LUNA!"

I jerked up quickly to only have a pillow swung at my face. I groaned from the pain and rubbed my nose. Jeez this girl has a arm. I looked up to see my bestfriend Sara. Stupid cagna was laughing when I'm laying here in pain. Only she can make a pillow hurt like hell. Once I was done sulking I just glared at her until she stopped. Slowly I grabbed a pillow and started to lift it up when she saw. We both just looked at each other, and then her eyes grew big and that's when I knew it was going to go down.

She had a head start since she was standing up while I was on the bed sitting down. I quickly got off my bed when my foot got caught on the blanket and causing me to fall flat on my face. "OWW FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled from the pain and started to groan. Once again I heard the bitch laugh out loud on purpose for me to hear. I hurriedly got up and on my feet. I ran out of my room looking for her quietly. She was no where to be seen but I knew better. And knowing that dumbass she was probably in her usual spot. Making sure I tiptoe quietly, I walked up to our big french doors where all of our towels are and cleaning supplies were. Once I stopped in front of it, I was able to hear her breathe. I lifted the pillow and reached for the handle. I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for the next war we were about to have.

Without a second thought I jerk the door open and swung before she knew what was happening. The impact was so hard that her head hit one of the shelves and blood was gushing everywhere. I screamed and rushed to her side. She eyes were wide open and mouth was open with blood.

( just kidding!😂 it didn't happen. i told you i was fucked up)

She fell back and landed on her ass while rubbing her nose. I laughed as I tried to control my breathing. Tears were falling down my face as she frowned while getting up. She yanked the pillow out of my hand and hit me in the arm but I was still laughing. "I don't know why your getting all butt hurt. You're the one who started it." I said as she rolled her eyes and throw the pillow on the couch.

"But you didn't fall on your ass Luna!" She yelled. She walked to the kitchen and started to get some pans out to make breakfast. Even though she was frowning I could tell she wanted to laugh.

"Oh calm down Sara, I fell flat on my face. It should be me bitching at you." I rolled my eyes. She looked at me for a couple of seconds then starts to laugh.

"I know. I hear the loud thud when I was going into the closet." She continue to laugh as I glared at her.

"Ughhh whatever. Just make me my food, slave. That's the only thing your good at and its where you belong. Behind a stove with spoon." I mentally laughed to myself as I head back to my room. I heard her gasp and stomp.

"That's rude, you cagna!" I then felt something hit me on the back of my head. I gasped when I turned around to see her smirking while holding multiple spoons. I grabbed the spoon that she threw at me and flung it at her. It hit her right where the sun doesn't shine. She slowly sunk to the floor, grabbing her vagina. I smirked to myself as i turned and went to my room. "Fuck you asshole!!" She yelled when I closed the door.

This is what happened everyday. It was always different with how we woke up. Sara and I have been friends since we were in 6th grade and been sisters since then. We may be wild but we love each other like family. We protect each other no matter what and stay by each others side, through the rough times too. I couldn't imagine life without my sister. We depend on each other. And that's what made our bond so strong.

I went to my closet and took out my favorite white long sleeve sweater dress with pockets along with black high heel boots that went above my knee. Even though it was winter I still had to look cute and wear a dress.

Once I was done I head over to my bathroom to put my hair in a messy bun and brush my teeth. I didn't like to put on make up, mainly because I wasn't good at it. So all I did was put on some foundation and very light contour and blush.

Once I was satisfied I walked out to see my bestfriend wearing the same thing but the dress was red with white boots. She is a thin 5'5 girl with pale skin and long brown hair and blue eyes. She towered over my 4'11 height. I was short and had both boobs and a big butt. With light brown hair and brown eyes. Very much opposites. She was quietly eating with an ice pack on her vagina. I walked into the kitchen and leaned on the counter with my elbows and just looked at her. After about five minutes going by she finally looks up with a blank face. I smiled at her sweetly and batted my eyes. She continued to look at me before she continued eating. I frowned and about to say something when she cut me off. "Its in the microwave stronze." I smiled as went to the microwave to get my food. I happily sat beside her as I ate.

________________________

"HURRY UP SARA!" I yelled as I stand in front of our car. She was looking around cause she "accidentally" dropped her keys. I stood there with my arms crossed and a pissed off expression. She always does this just so we don't have to go to class. And then we end up getting yelled at for interrupting class. I stood there tapping my foot waiting impatiently. I then looked at my phone to see that we only have ten minutes left to get to class.

I was about to yell again until i felt eyes on me it made me feel uncomfortable. I turned away from Sara and looked around. There were people going to their classes but I didn't see anyone looking at us. I then turned back to see a two men staring at me. I frowned until I felt something on my shoulder. I quickly turned to see my bestfriends hand on me. She gave me a concern look which I returned with a fake smile. She narrowed her eyes at me but decided to not say anything. I knew she was going to ask later and I was planning on telling her. We both walked up the steps of the college we went to when I looked at the clock that was on top of the building. "guarda cosa hai fatto! siamo in ritardo!" I grabbed her hand and started to run inside along with some other students.

Once we got to our class, all eyes were on us. Ughhhhhh fuckkkk. We were late. I then felt a nudge and looked to my side to see Sara looking down at the floor. I felt holes being burned into my head as I saw Mr. Salvatore glaring at us. He was tall and lean with a pretty face to go with it and he was only 26. He had dark green eyes and jet black hair. "Please Ms. Luciano and Rodrigues, take a seat and tell us your excuse this time." This was going to be a long day.

_________________

"It wasn't that bad Luna. It could've been worse." Sara has been trying to talk to me for the past 5 hours. I will not give in either. I am sick of always being late because of her. Getting yelled at and embarrassed was not fun. And stupid teacher always went for me because he has a thing for my bestfriend. It was annoying.

We were now in a small cafe that we went to everyday since highschool. I was sipping on my latte as she continued to talk and talk. Can't she shut up for one second? It's infuriating. I started to massage my temples to subside the massive headache from her constant blabbering. I purse my lips as I grabbed my cannoli and shoved it in her mouth. She started to gag while pushing my hand away. "Can you please shut the hell up now?! Jeez." She took a bite and just smirk while I narrowed my eyes again. "I hope you know how much I want to slap you right now." I said monotone.

She gave me a wink while taking another bite. "That was the plan, love." I rolled my eyes. I don't how I've put up with her shit for so long. "Oh and by the way we're going out tonight." I look at her dumbfounded then laughed. She pouted as she put on the sad puppy dog face. As if that's going to work, but I will admit that it has worked before, just not this time. I gave her a serious look.

"No Sara, we are not going out. We both have work tonight and we have to pay my father back. So no going out."

"We can just say that we're sick and he would still pay us. We always work. Come on Luna! Just this once can we go and have fun." She pleaded. No matter what I was not going to say yes. About two years ago my father had bought a large apartment for Sara and I. The deal was that he would buy it and we will have to work to pay it off. Because Sara and I were still barely starting college, we decided to wait for a year and then started working back in September. We had to pay 102,000 and we had 5,578 in our account and it's now December. And we still had to pay for utilities. We had a long way to go. Since we were working late also, it meant we had every limited time to work on school. Which made me so mad when she would slack off and pull me behind as well.

"Do you want to be in debt to my father forever?" She shook her then pouted again. "That's what I thought. Now stop complaining and don't bring it up again."

"Are you on your period? You've been a big bitch today." I'm done. I can't take it anymore and what made me even more mad was that she was right. I was on it. I got up from my seat and didn't look back "So I'm taking that say a yes?" She shouted. People looked at us funny and started to whisper. I ignored them as I continued to walk and open the door. The fresh air hit me straight in the face causing me to shiver. My mind is clear and for the first time all day I was able to think. This was the only reason why I liked winter. It was the fresh cold air that was able to wake me up.

Today I was going to go visit my family. The last time I saw them was about two weeks ago and that was for my little sisters birthday. But something was off about going this time. The reason why I'm going is because my older brother Dom wanted to talk. When he called last week he sounded stress amd angry. Which was very unlike him. He was always happy. And it made me wonder if he's in trouble.

I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't even notice the same two guys were staring at me again. They had scars and tattoos covering their whole body except for their face. Both were leaning against a car with arms crossed over their chest. One had piercing green eyes that caught my attention the most. He was staring at me intently and not even looking away.

My whole body was tensed and suddenly the cold air didn't feel as calming. These guys were following us for sure. I always knew that there was people following us but this time they made it too obvious. For the last six years I knew people were following us. But they always kept their distance and not visible to me. Something was wrong. Sara doesn't even know about it. I knew if I told her she would freak out and run to her father for help since he's military. At the same time she knows what i was staring at when we were going to class and will ask questions. I just don't know when. I looked at the men for a little longer before i turned around. And let me just say, what was in front of me was a lot more scarier then the men behind me.

"Get in the car Luna, we're leaving." Sara stood there with her arms crossed over her chest and is fuming with anger. She looked at the men with unreadable expression. But i knew that face all too well and have experience the wrath of it. There was literally no point in arguing with her right now. If i did then she will definitely cause a scene and I don't know what those men will do. I only nodded and went to the car and at in the driver's seat. There is no way in hell I'm going to let this crazy bitch drive when she's mad. She stood in front of the car for a good two minutes. Every possible reason as to why those guys are following us is going through her head more than likely or something. That's the thing about being bestfriends for so long. We know each other best and that makes us horrible liars. I honked the horn and she flinched but still didn't look. I honked again and that's when she finally got into the car. She handed the keys silently while looking straight. Fuck I'm in so much trouble. I started the car and began driving. I kept looking at the rearview mirror and saw them following us. "Drive faster and try to lose them Luna." She was looking at the side mirror. I didn't listen and kept driving. What was the point? They are going to find us eventually. "I said to go fast Luna!" She was obviously getting irritated now and losing patience.

"Just be quiet Sara, there's no point. They'll stop once we get closer to restaurant." And from there the car was silent. No talking, no music, no laughing. I did drive faster so we can get to my parents quickly. I looked over to Sara to see her whole body was tensed and kept looking at the mirror. Just ten more minutes until we get there.

____________________

I was parking right in front of the restaurant when Sara got out without saying a word. She was stomping her feet against the concrete and her arms across her chest. She swung the door open and walked in. I just sat there in the car and took a deep breath then sighed. I shook my head and looked at the stirring wheel. Without a doubt in my mind I knew I had messed up big time.

I slowly opened the car door and hesitantly got out. I stood there and looked at my family restaurant. It was big and white with a big pizza sign on top of it. I smiled to myself and started to walk up to it. There's so many great memories here. Along with the bad. I opened the door to be greeted by the smell of dough and the sound of busting noises and voices. Families were gathered and laughing while young teens were chatting amongst each other. I miss this place so much. When you walk in the whole room is filled with light. The only time I have ever seen it go silent and dark was when a man walked in one day. After that people didn't come back for a week and mama was getting worried.

As I walked people were greeting me and smiling while trying to make conversation. I had friendly talks with some of Papa and Mama's friends and some of my own friends as well. All while doing that I was searching for Dominic. But I couldn't find that idiota gigante anywhere.

Getting up from my seat and going into a hall full of painting and portraits of family members. I started to walk towards my fathers office when I heard voices coming from it. I can automatically tell it was my father and Dominic. I couldn't make out what they were saying and so I decided to walk in. I was attempting to walk in unnoticed but that certainly did not happen. Cause as soon as I opened the door all eyes were on me. I expected it to just be my father and Dominic but my mother was also in here too. Made sense since I couldn't find her before. And from the looks of it I came at really bad time. My mother was crying while my father was in mid air throwing my grandmother's vase. I didn't even noticed before that my mouth was wide open.

"What the hell is going on here?" I said. Papa put down the vase slowly and ran is hand through his hair. While my mother wiped her tears and gave me a fake smile. And Dominic just sat there looking at me with a smirk.

"Luna dear, why don't you go help in the kitchen. We have to talk about some family things." She sniffed.

"Are you saying that I'm not apart of the family Mama?" I raised my eyebrows which caused her eyes to widen with shock.

"NO! No no, that's not what I mean! I just mean that-"

"Mama, Papa. Why don't you give my sister and I some time to talk." Dominic said while standing up and walking towards mama. He wrapped his arms arounds her and kissed her head. "It's probably best if you go and help in the kitchen. You need to distract yourself." She looked up at him and nodded.

"I'll go with you il mio amore." Papa started to lead her out while mama just looked at me with pleading eyes. Something told me that I was not going to like what Dominic is about to tell me. When i looked back at him he had a big smile and his arms wide open. I glared at him as I walk to him. I stood in front of him then punched him in the stomach. His eyes widen as he bend over. I grabbed him by the collar to pull him closer.

"What did you say to her to make her cry Dominic?" I tighten my hold on him while he just smirked.

"Relax Luna, i just told her that i was going to move you and Sara to the U.S. to live there for a while." Without thinking twice I back handed Dominic. Hard too. I was angry and confused. My whole life was here. My work and friends and family all lived here in Florence. I can't just pack up and leave everything. Nor will I ever. At the same time I was confused. Why did he want us to move there? There was nothing that connected us to America. It made no sense. And it's not like he can make that decision for us. Mama and papa would never take us there...right?

"You are not taking us anywhere and that is final." His head was still to the side and a hand on the cheek I slapped. He turned his head slowly and just looked at me. He wasn't angry but sure as hell wasn't happy about it either.

"Well that's not an option sweet heart, you're leaving and that's final."

"Give me one good reason why i should listen to a big stronzo like you." I glared at him. By the look on his face he was thinking about some pathetic excuse to use.

"I need help running my business..." He scratched his head and looked at me nervously.

"Not even you believed that bullshit. And when do you have business there huh?" He stopped scratching his head and looked at me. His eyes weren't as bright as they were a second ago. With Dominic it was scary. He can be the most friendliest person on the planet, but as soon as you start a conversation about his job he will be the devil himself. I still have no idea what my big brother does for a living. I know he does things that aren't exactly legal but i also know that whatever he does, he's good at it. I just pray to god that it isn't one of those things that will get him thrown in jail.

"You're going Luna. End. Of. Discussion." His voice was threatening. His eyes were dark and filled with anger that wasn't there before. He took a step forward but i took a step back. My heart started to beat fast and I felt like my legs were about to give out. His fist were clenched to the point where his knuckles were turning white. Dom kept making his way to me until we heard a crash. I looked to the floor to see my grandmothers vase into pieces and that I was pressed up against my fathers desk. I looked back at Dom to see him with a blank face. He turned around and walked out the door. I just stood there frozen in fear for the first time. That was the first time i was actually scared of my brother.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.4K 59
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
32.5K 735 43
"slut. Wet for someone you hate this much?" _______ Artist Imani, young and just trying to survive in the harsh streets of new York, does nothing bu...
313K 4.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1M 34.2K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...