eBay > MITCH MARNER

maggiesfarmdylan

In which Mitch Marner decides to sell his old chair because him and his roommate can't get it together. [MITC... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16

14

1.3K 18 0
maggiesfarmdylan

"Hey Mitch I need to talk to you."

"Sure what's up?"

"Your going to need a new roommate.  Or not one at all if you want."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm moving in with Jordyn.  Her apartment is big and really nice and I love her, so you are going to stay here."

"Congrats Auston, never thought out of all people that you would get it together before I did."  I said as we hugged and laughed.

"Yeah and try not to get too cool of a roommate because I will still deffinetly come over."

"Ok, I'll help you pack this weekend since we have an off day.  We can get Willy to help too."

"Sounds good.  I'm so excited to spend more time with her, you should really ask Carolyn to move in."

"Maybe.  I'm not sure yet, I really like her but I would feel bad cause I'm never home."

"That's true, Well you deffinetly have time to decide what you want."

"True.  Honestly, as long as Willy isn't my roommate, I think I'll be fine."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
A Different Virus: Heartfire Crystal Scherer

Научная фантастика

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
NHL Imagines austen

Разное

15.1K 139 26
Any team, any player, all you need to do is ask. I'll do it. Requests are open (BOOK ON HOLD RN, STILL TAKE REQUESTS TO WRITE LATER) just for fun 🙃 ...
51.9K 831 75
As if being Connor Ball's little sister, being best friends with New Hope Club & The Vamps, being a YouTuber and being a little musical wasn't enough...