Cat Got Your Tongue? (Chat N...

By MeekoMunroe

So you wanna be a hero, huh? Well when you moved to Paris you didn't think it would actually happen. But afte... More

Before We Begin...
Friday the 13th(Part One)
Author's Note
Friday the 13th (Part Three)
Paon Rising
Meanwhile, Back At School(Part One)
Author's apology(?)
Meanwhile, Back At School(Part Two)
Don't Be A Scaredy Cat (Part I)
Don't Be A Scaredy Cat (Part II)
Don't Be A Scaredy Cat (Part III)
Cat's out of the Bag?
Me-ow...(Part 1)
Me-ow...(Part 2)
Me-ow...(Part 3)
Ugh, Feelings...
Here Kitty, Kitty.
Curiosity Killed...(Part 1)
Curiosity Killed...(Part 2)
Curiosity Killed...(Part 3)
Bye Bye Birdie
Luck Or Nine Lives? (Part I)
Luck or Nine Lives? (Part II)
King-Slayer (One)
King-Slayer (Two)
King-Slayer (Three)
King-Slayer (Four)
Worth a thousand words...
Now you see me...
Now...you don't.
...Such Sweet Sorrow...(Part 1)
...Such Sweet Sorrow...(Part 2)
Endgame <3

Friday the 13th(Part Two)

14K 465 100
By MeekoMunroe

"Hey, (y/n)!" Kim shouted startling a bunch of students, including himself. And me. 

An embarrassed smile spread across his face, his cheeks crimson, as he quickened his stride. "That was louder then I thought. But uh, hi...I, uh, just wanted to say that it was really nice to hang out with you. And I was wondering if-"

My attention is suddenly drawn towards an elderly man stumbling to the ground. Hesitant at first, I notice no one else moving towards him. Unable to just stand there and just do nothing, I rushed to the elderly man's side. "Sir, are you alright?"

A small smile graced the man's face as I handed him his walking stick, avoiding my school bag sliding down my arm, and guided him to his feet. "Aren't you kind? I am okay, young man. I appreciate the help though. So, few would stop to help an old man like me."

A small blush crept along my cheeks. "I try not to be like others...But I am glad you're not hurt."

The man stepped closely to give me a handshake-or so I thought, until I felt his frail arms around me in a hug. As soon as this hug started he unwrapped his arms from me and disappeared down the street without another word. 

I slung my bag over my shoulder as Kim cleared his throat, "So...Uh, that was fun. Do you know him?"

"Uh..no."

"No?" Kim looked shocked, "And he...hugged you?" 

I smiled at Kim's raised eyebrow, "I have that effect on people." 

"LOOK! CAT NOIR AND LADYBUG!!" Someone shouted from a few blocks down. 

Without another thought I ran towards the sound, unaware if Kim was following after or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.5K 29
In your old town you were known as "panth-noir" they never knew your identity, everyone thought you were just a. Natural highschool student. Your mom...
87.2K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
15.1K 404 40
My name is Cherice Revere. Have you ever heard of Ladybug and Chat Noir? Well, for all I know when I heard their names for the first time I was like...
14.7K 869 35
For almost ten years Paris has been peaceful. No villains. No heroes. No hate. But, as we all know, peace never lasts forever and as a new threat tak...