Forced Marriage [ Michaeng ]

By hibaz12

"Highest ranking #10 in michaeng" After a dark night, chaeyoung was forced to marry Mina... He never fell in... More

✓ Chapter 1
✓ Chapter 2
✓ Chapter 3
✓ Chapter 4
✓ Chapter 5
✓ Chapter 6
✓ Chapter 7
✓ Chapter 8
✓ Chapter 9
✓ Chapter 10
✓ Chapter 11
✓ Chapter 12
✓ Chapter 13
✓ Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18 - The end

9.1K 276 102
By hibaz12

"Chaeyoung you are bleeding" mina cried while cupping his face.

He shook his head "I don't care about me, look I will kick the door from here you sit back okay?"

She sat back as he started to kick her door once, twice and thrice until it broke. The sirens of the ambulances and fire trucks could be heard from their place.

He left the car and tried to lift the dashboard from outside, they were in pain... Physically and mentally but he wanted them to survive.

And they did.

She pulled out her legs and she was so weak to walk.

The fire was getting bigger. He carried her bridal style and with a strength, he didn't know he had he ran.

The car blew up behind them and he squatted on the ground, protecting mina with his body until he collapsed on top of her.

He looked at her eyes while panting "Are you okay?"

She nodded and hugged him tightly while burying her face in the crook of his neck...

They are divorced now.

But their feelings and love are not separated yet.

After few hours of trying to pull them up they finally arrived at the hospital where they took their treatments.

Doing some sutures and cleaning their small wounds on their faces.

Chaeyoung was leaning on the wall waiting for the doctor to finish his check up on mina.

The doctor came out smiling, comforting chaeyoung that everything is fine "You two came back from death, you should be thankful" he patted chaeyoung's shoulder and the latter smiled warmly at him.

He walked into mina's room where she was sitting on the bed and looking down.

"Hey" he patted her thigh and sat beside her "Are you okay?"

The two were looking at each other's eyes "We just came back from death chaeyoung-ah"

"Do you think it's a sign?"

"For what?"

"Us" he caressed the little scratch on her cheek "Me and you, are we really able to live without each other? After everything happened from that night almost two years ago till now. Many ups and downs happened to us. I made mistakes and you too but shall we start a new page? Me, you and our dongwoo"

All she did was looking down and cry silently, he cupped her cheeks carefully and looked at her eyes "I love you, you changed me and made ma better person and most importantly you made me a father... Don't I deserve another chance?" he soft-spoken.

"I am afraid" she shrugged her shoulders "I am afraid that I will get hurt again. I am so fragile chaeyoung and I don't think I can handle another heartbreak"

"If I ever ever! Hurt you again, I am ready to leave everything and stay away from you or even live overseas"

After staring at his eyes for few seconds... She nodded.

Making him smile brightly and take her in his arms.

"but let's keep it a secret" she said.

"What?"

"That we are back, I need to talk to my mom because she deeply dislike you now"

He chuckled "Sure and what we will say about our wounds?" he said pointing at her cheek and forehead.

"Accident happens and we are okay the end."

He sighed "And I thought you are innocent and can't lie"

She winked playfully at him making him laugh.

She took a taxi to her house while he called one of his drivers. After explaining to her panicking mother mina was able to convince her that she and chaeyoung are now divorced.

"I want to stay alone" said mina as she heads to her room, she laid on the bed, flashbacks of the accident came to her mind when a notification popped on her phone.

The screen was broken completely but she was able to read and work on her phone.

CH: "This is chaeyoung~" she read "I am using an old phone of mine, how's your mother?"

MN: "She is fine, she panicked a bit but she saw that I am okay, and you? How is the family?"

CH: "No one is talking to me haha~ they are mad because we are divorced now. Jeongyeon said that I deserved the car accident but not you"

MN: "Haha~ poor you..."

CH: "Where is dongwoo?"

MN: "Sleeping in my mom's room, I told her that I need to stay alone... You know, I am a divorced woman now"

Chaeyoung was laying on the bed too the smile didn't leave his lips same as mina... They felt young, hiding their relationship from their parents...

CH: "tsk tsk tsk, poor you"

Mina laughed and doze off when her phone vibrated again.

CH: "I love you <3, goodnight and rest well"

Mina founded hard to say I love you "Me too" she replied and placed her phone in the bedside drawer and drifted to sleep.

More than five days passed like this

None of chaeyoung's family was talking to him.

Momo and jeongyeon were preparing for their trip as they won't do a wedding and they already signed their marriage.

"How's everything?" chaeyoung asked cheerfully as momo was in the kitchen eating a late snack meal.

"Good" she replied coldly.

He rolled his eyes and sat beside her "Ya I need your help"

"In? Finding a new woman to sleep with?" she fired back.

He looked at her blankly then looked around "In proposing to mina"

She was taking a sip of her Pepsi when she got chocked and spit it on his face "WHAT?"

He was closing his eyes, cursing the time he decided to tell her. He wiped his face with the tissue.

"Mina? My mina? How? Why?"

"We are back but we are hiding it temporarily but I can't wait anymore" he stated.

"You are so lucky dude! She always forgives you"

She continued eating silently while chaeyoung was staring at her "So?"

"I don't know do whatever, give her a ring and kneel in front of her"

"I was wrong when I asked for your help!" he got up after his useless conversation with momo.

He sat on his bed and blew air from his mouth while looking around. He smirked as an idea came to his mind.

Two days passed...

Mina was playing with dongwoo when the doorbell rang it was so early. Who would visit them at this hour?

Her mom opened the door and saw three women holding boxes and they wearing a dark blue uniform. They bowed humbly "We are here to prepare miss mina" one of them said.

"Prepare her for what?" said mari.

"Her wedding ma'am" the girl smiled while mari's jaw almost dropped on the floor.

They didn't lie.

They came in, showing her different kind of hairstyles and makeup... She was shocked and her brain was unable to function.

But in the end, she chose the hairstyle and they were preparing her. Not only her, her mom too.

Another guest came and this time they showed her wedding dresses.

"Choose any one of these" a guy showed her a book with different styles of wedding dresses.

"This" she said pointing at one specific dress

The guy flicked his fingers and his assistant already left and came back holding the dress.

"This is insane" her mom commented seeing how everything is happening fast and unexpectedly "They even brought a suit for dongwoo! I don't understand that guy seriously!"

Mina smiled and hugged her mom "I am happy with him mom"

Mari got teary-eyed and nodded "If you are happy then I am happy"

A decorated white Cadillac was waiting for them outside they rode it and the driver drove off. Mina was nervous like she didn't know who her groom is. They arrived at the mansion and it was decorated with white flowers and balloons.

There were tables and couches in the big garden... And there stood chaeyoung wearing a black suit.

His eyes shined as soon he saw her walking to him while her mom stood next to momo holding dongwoo who was watching his parents with his innocent eyes.

"You look stunning!" he complimented.

She bowed her head and smiled shyly "So? Today is our marriage?"

He shrugged his shoulders "My style is always a forced marriage I am sorry"

She laughed and watched him kneel on one knee and taking off a small black velvet box with two rings inside of it.

"Myoui mina, after everything happened to us will you be my wife again?"

"Yes stupid"

He laughed and stood up. He put the ring on her finger and kissed her hand while his small family cheered and clapped happily. The two were enjoying their slow dance while momo was sitting beside jeongyeon who was talking to his mother. He noticed that momo was weird today he elbowed her playfully "What's wrong princess?" he asked.

"Hm? Uhm I need to tell you something"

He was just staring at her blankly "I don't think we can go overseas"

"Why? Everything is ready!"

"It will be dangerous"

"Hm?"

"I am pregnant" she whispered and he froze like a stone.

"Pregnant? Like for real?"

She nodded "Are you mad?"

"Who?" he joked.

"You"

"You know" he said seriously "Europe can wait we can visit her late" he laughed and hugged her tightly "Your health is the most important thing for me"

She kissed his neck while he closed his eyes... Enjoying her being in between his arms after being away for a long time.

Mina was so happy, being surrounded by people she loves and cherishes. She drank a bit too much causing her to get drunk. Luckily the party ended and she went to her bedroom with chaeyoung.

Candles everywhere and red flowers here and there... She was so stunned and thankful for everything chaeyoung has prepared.

He came and gave her a tight back hug "This is all for my mina"

She held his hand and looked back at him "I am really touched"

"I've never done this to anyone but for you, you deserve more but we are still young I will be a man full of surprises"

"I am sure you are" she teased and he looked at her eyes "I love you" she said.

He took a deep breath "I love you too"

He cupped her face and leaned in to leave the most passionate kiss on her lips while slowly pushing her on the bed.

Few days passed

It was Sunday so jeongyeon and chaeyoung were at home, arguing about a football game while momo and mina were chatting.

A familiar figure approached them, it was none other than hyojoo. Mina's face immediately became sad and she looked away.

"Good morning, I know that I am annoying but I need to talk to you two"

Chaeyoung and mina got up to her, he sighed "Look I was planning to cal-"

"Let me talk first" she cut him off "I couldn't live with this lie" she held her big tummy "The baby is not yours"

Chaeyoung lips parted and he wanted to smile but he wanted to keep respecting her and not make her feel bad.

"I know who is his father but he doesn't want him" she bit her lower lip and cried "I will give birth to him and put him in an orphanage I can't raise him... I am so poor" she bowed to them "I am sorry for making this lie but I wanted to protect him... But I can't protect him with a like and force you to raise him"

"You can't raise him?" mina asked.

"I work two jobs and his father is not replying my messages I just don't know what to do"

"What an asshole" chaeyoung cursed while mina raised her eyebrow at him.

"Look I will call you and I will pay for everything related to him just don't put him in an orphanage, you can take dongwoo's old toys, outfit and tools" mina soft-spoken.

Hyojoo kept bowing and holding mina's hands, eventually she left and chaeyoung laughed.

"This is insane" he said.

"She is poor" mina pouted but she looked up at chaeyoung "And he is an asshole? Do you want me to remind you who didn't want dongwoo in the beginning?"

Chaeyoung looked away "Dongwoo-yaaa be careful" he changed the subject and mina punched his stomach playfully.

"I don't know who are you talking about " he joked "Now excuse me I need to go and play with my son"

She laughed and watched him play with dongwoo and slowly followed him...

The end.

HAPPY ENDINGGGGGG YEEEEEEEEY! XD Thank you for reading until the end... Let's meet in another story and don't forget to comment and upvote.

And this story is under editing, the chapters with a check mark mean it's an edited chapter... Thanks to dopeblinksone (On asianfanfic) who is fixing the grammatical mistakes and adding some beautiful ideas... You can re-read the story later and notice the changes... THANK YOU. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 31
[ COMPLETED ] WARNING: GENDER BEND In which, Chaeyoung wanted Mina in her arms again. Chaeyoung really do love Mina and he can't afford to lose her a...
136K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...
18.3K 495 12
Chaeyoung met Mina in a indoor flower garden. He fell in love with her and is willing to do anything for her but because Mina's selfishness, Chaeyoun...
17.6K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...