Wonderful Thoughts

By JJayLove299

"You mines and mines only, ain't nobody finna fuck with you bae!" Find out to see if Kyle & Julez will be tog... More

Introduction
Starting the year out right
Beach day in LA
Last one to know
Happy birthday baby!!!
Big dick Jayden
V-Card Gone Part 1
V-Card Gone Part 2
No Games Being Played
Play Play
Back To It We Go
Ape Shit Crazy
Mines Only
Think This A Game
Thugga Thugga

First day

23.8K 387 234
By JJayLove299

As I had my eyes closed laying on my bed, my alarm went off on my phone and I got up out of my bed and picked up my phone. I checked my social media and if anybody text me. Then I walked in my bathroom and began to do my daily hygiene routine.

(Incoming face time call:Yasmen💞

Yasmen is my Bestfriend ive know her since k4 we grew up together and all that shit lol. But yeah she means the world to me and she is the number one person I trust other than my big sister and big brother.
I picked it up while I was putting on my air Jordan 11's low, along with my pants and light blue Nike t-shirt.

Kyle: wassup bihh what you doing.

Yasmen: Nun just getting ready for this mf first day of school.

Kyle: yup I can't believe how fast summer went by I'm not ready for school damn.

Yasmen: welp to bad but I'll be over in a few so be ready bihhhh.

Kyle: okay I'll be waiting later love you.

Yasmen: later love you too.

As I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my book bag I cut my light off in my room and ran down the stairs. To find my brother on the couch eating cereal and watching TV. I walked in the kitchen and just grabbed some to eat from the fridge and went to sit on the edge of the couch waiting for Yasmen.

Jordan:wassup lil bro you got a ride to school???

Kyle: yeah I do Yasmen coming to pick me up but where Draya at??

Jordan: she already headed their now idk why though cause I'm not ready to get back in them books.

Kyle: same cause I feel like summer went by to fast.

(Honk!!!! honk!!!! honk!!!)

Kyle: well thats my ride I'll see you later after school I guess.

Jordan: alright lil bro and tell Yasmen I said wassup.

Kyle: alright later.

I ran to the door and grabbed my key from the side wall near the door and headed out the door. I was looking for Yasmen car as I was walking outside from my house. But I saw her brother bryshere car, as I was walking down to her brother car I saw her sitting in the back. She rolled down the window telling me to get in and I climbed in his car. He was looking at me like he wanted to say something to me, then he just turned around and started to drive off. Me and Yasmen were just talking the whole way to the school and snapping pictures on Snapchat and posting us on the first day of school in the car, when bryshere pulled up to the school he stopped the car then turned around and gave me and his sister 300 dollars each.

Bryshere: this for y'all to buy y'all lunch and shit and y'all can go to the mall or whatever.

We both said thanks and later then hopped out the car. We were talking and heading to the gym to get are schedules so we could go to are classes. As me and Yasmen were walking to the gym we saw some people we used to talk to last year, and we was just saying hey and waving and I saw a few of my exs or whatever and I most definitely know Yasmen saw some of hers lmao. But then we got into the gym and it was packed asf. I was looking around at everybody, then I looked back to see that Yasmen was gone.

Kyle: I can't believe this bitch just left me by myself.

I was just lookin around at everybody then I saw a big group of people I knew, but they didn't see me so I ran into the crowd and cut infront of a ass of people lmao, I know its kinda wrong but shidd if you seen this line boiii you would go crazy and prolly be impatient asf lmao. But once I got to the lady in the front she asked for my name.

Lady: hi can you please tell me your first and last name and your grade that your in.

Kyle: yes ma'am my name is Kyle Jackson, and my grade is 10th grade.

Lady: well here you go Mr.Jackson you can head on down to the cafateria and when the bell rings at 9:30 you can head to your first period class.

Kyle: yes ma'am and thanks.

I walked to the cafeteria alone cause I still couldn't fine Yasmen then I saw my sister and her friends sitting at one of the tables, so I decided to go sit with them.

Kyle: wassup sis what y'all over here doing.

Draya: none just talking and waiting for this bell to ring. But wassup with you why you being antisocial.

Kyle: cause nobody has spoken to me and if they don't speak to me nobody gone speak at all lol.

Draya: lmao you so crazy boy but whatever.

I just put my headphones in as her and her friend continued to talk to each other, cause they was talking about boys and stuff like that. I know I'm gay and all but I don't talk about boys all the time but mainly only when I see a good lookin nigga.
But it finally hit 9:30 and everyone started to head to their first period class, as I was walking someone came up behind me and slap me on my ass and when I turned around my mouth dropped.

Kyle: Omg julz!!!

If y'all wanna know who julz is he is this fine ass light skin nigga, that I like but I think he str8 I really never payed any attention to him like that, but he be dating girls and shit I never see him talk to guys but only as a homie or some shit like that lol. last year I met him only through my brother cause, that's his Bestfriend. But yeah like I was saying the nigga is fine asf, and I have always had a crush on him and I still do. But if you wondering why he slap my ass is idk he always doing shit like that and then I see him all hugged up with girls or some shit like that But yeah.

Julz: wassup man I haven't seen you since summer time, but wassup with you man?

Kyle: none much just trying to get through this first day of school, what about you?

Julz: none much man just trynna get the party started off.

Kyle: nigga what you mean by party started.

Julz: man you will see lol, but were yo brother at?

Kyle: he at home cause he don't go to high school no more you know that nigga lol.

Julz: oh yeah I forgot that nigga in college with bj.

Kyle: yup, so what's your first period?

Julz: oh ummm, I got English Mrs. Leo what about you?

Awwww shit I said to my self in my head this nigga got the same class as me. Then I looked up seen him licken his lips waiting for my answer.

Kyle: well then nigga it look like we got the same class.

Julz: oh shit okay well nigga i will see yo ass up in their then.

Kyle: okay later.

As I watched him run off I was checkin this nigga out cause he had on a grey Nike joggen suit and some Nike shoes on, then I got a text from a unknown number. I asked who it was. They just text back the egg plant emoji and I just laughed out loud. Then I put my head phones back in and walked in my first period class and first person I saw was Julz. He was smiling at me then I walked near him even though I really didn't won't to but I had to anyways cause that was were the only seat was. Class is flying by and next thing I know Julz tapped on my shoulder and I broke my neck so fast which I never should have done cause I look stupid damn.

Julz: aye kyle let me get a piece of gum I hear you ova here chewin on some.

Kyle: nigga I don't got no gum........for you I only got some for me bud lmaoo sorry.

Then I turned back around and I saw him in the corner of my eye and this nigga was just smirken away like he checking me out or some but if he is, nah nevermind he not let me just stop I said to myself thinking about this nigga before my head pop lmao. School went by fast and I had like 2 other classes with this nigga oml what am I going to do with this boy. As I was walking into the cafeteria I saw everybody I knew in their just scattering like ants lmaoo. I started to walk towards the school store then Yasmen was calling me.

(Incoming call:Yasmen💞)

Yasmen: kyle where you at bihhhh.

Kyle: nigga first of all why you leave me in the gym like that and second I'm walking to the school store so I can get me some snacks.

Yasmen: well damn nigga who got yo booty hole hurtin.

Kyle: lmao nigga shut up lol but what ever what you doing.

Yasmen: walking towards your right now lmao.

As I'm lookin around I don't see this bitch no where lmao. Then all of a sudden I get bumped into the vending machine beside the school store.

Kyle: bitch damn you strong asf.

Yasmen: nigga shut up lmaoo you know you like it when niggas get rough with you.

Kyle: Yasmen shut up you know I damn well haven't had sex ever in my life.

Yasmen: I know but I'm just messing with you bestie lmao.

I gave her the stank face and then we got back in line to get us some snacks, then we walked around to find a table.

Yasmen: oh shit come on kyle you see all them fine niggas ova their lets go come on.

She was pulling me over to they table so forcefully I didn't even know this bitch was that strong for real.

Kyle: okay nigga damn let me go before you make me look stupid infront of everybody.

Yasmen: okay then nigga come on, oh and look yo boo thing julz ova their with his fine ass.

Kyle: whatever he alright I guess.

Yasmen: nigga alright shidd I would give him this pussy anytime he won't it.

Kyle: you nasty asf lmaooo.

We finally got all the way the fuck over to the cafeteria table and when we got their I saw julz and all his friends laughing about some but I just sat down across from them with Yasmen. I started to drink my water then julz took it out my hands and drunk all my shit up with his rude ass.

Julz: ahhhhh that shit was good asf man.

Kyle: nigga why tf did you just drink all my water damn with your rude ass get on my fucking nerves. And now nigga you finna go buy me another one.

Julz: but you said I could have some shawty what you talking about.

Kyle: nigga now you know damn well them words did not come from my mouth, ughhh damn I can't stand y'all niggas.

I through the bottle at his head and I got up from the table and started to speed off from everybody, then looking back to see July looking mad cause he hopped over the table then he started chasing after me. I was speeding up my pace and trying to go back to the school store but I ran down the hall. Nigga was right behind me and he slap the fuck out my ass and that shit hurt cause I got a big booty like real big but its just right lmaoo. But then the nigga grabbed me and push me against the lockers. I got scared asf.

Julz: nigga why tf you hit me with that bottle of water damn I was just playing with you shawty.

Kyle: well nigga I wasn't playing, and nigga you the one that just drunk all my fucking water.

Julz: shawty I was gone buy you another one.

Kyle: mhmmm and nigga why you keep calling me shawty.

Julz: cause you my shawty.

Kyle: whatever bye.

I was walking away then when i was about to head back out through the cafeteria doors julz grabbed my arm.

Kyle: Julz what do you want damn.

Julz: let me get yo number.

Kyle: and why would I do that.

Julz: cause you my shawty.

I started to walk away then he was laughing then he grabbed me again.

Julz: okay I'm just playing but foreal though let me get yo number so I can text you how to get to my party tonight.

Kyle: nigga just get Yasmen number and she will pick me up and we will come I guess.

Julz: nah nigga I won't your number shawty.

Kyle: ughhhh my fucking god no nigga damn, now you either text Yasmen and send her the directions or we just won't come.

I said that last part with a lil bit of attitude because I didn't want to give him my number and shit cause right now he was irritating me.

Julz: okay then bet I'll send her the directions but make sure you come out though fr so we can start the year out right okay shawty.

Kyle: what ever julz.

I started to walk away and he was just still standing their and when I turned back around I just knew this nigga was lookin at my ass, cause then he just gone wink at me when I looked back at him. Julz a mess idk how his parents deal with him I thought in my head lmaoo. Then I was laughing out loud lol. I walked back over to the table but I didn't see julz walk-in behind me or come from the other side of the school but I just shrugged my shoulders.

At the end of the day I had practice so I headed down to the locker rooms down stairs then I saw a whole bunch of fine niggas down their, just walking around butt ass naked omg, I screamed on the inside. Lol but then some dude on the track team walked up to me.

Dude: aye man you on the track team?

Kyle: yeah why?

Dude: oh well coach canceled practice today he not in town.

He was looking me up and down like he wanted something and licking his lips and shit. I just sat their looking at him then i started to pack my shit up.

Kyle: welp I'm finna go then thanks for telling me though, whats your name if I may ask?

Dude: nah you good and you welcome but my name darrious what about you.

Their he go liking his lips again danggg niggas always gotta do all that extra shit but I ain't gone lie nigga looking fine asf.

Kyle: well nice to meet you darrious my name is kyle.

Darrious: yeah it was a pleasure meeting you too.

I grabbed my bag and walked out like none just happen oml. Then I spotted Yasmen at her locker so I caught up to her and she was just on the phone I tried to speak to her but that bitch put me on hush mode. That shit make me so mad but for some reason I didnt sweat the shit this time. But we began to walk outside to the front of the school and just when we got out their her brother pulled up then my sister and Jessica pulled up with Jessica brother I was like oh fuck.Then they got out and headed into the school. But back to this nigga Jay always tryna fuck On the low and that nigga dick big asf so that's why I never talk to him plus nigga is like 23 or 24 some shit I'm not fucking with him cause then nigga prolly would be the death of me. Cause after all he a thug ass nigga shidd. He called me over to his car so I walked up to his car window and leaned in to see what this nigga wanted cause he always won't some or he always tryna give me shit like I'm his bae or he my nigga. But shidd I don't deny the shit lol I be taken everything he give me cause he like my sugar daddy but I don't give him no goodies lmao, if you know what I mean. But anyways.

Jay: wassup shawty what you doing out here just standing around, you need a ride shawty, cause shit I will let you ride.

Kyle: nigga stop being so damn nasty which yo troll lookin ass, but why you here anyways.

Jay: shawty stop disrespecting me man damn, you know i drop by here to drop your sister and my sister off for cheerleading practice, which yo cute ass why you not out their with them shidd I would come out just for you shawty instead of you ova here questioning me.

Kyle: boy be quiet with yo small dick head ass and I'm not doing cheerleading nigga damn, and you not my nigga damn for the last time.

Jay: nah shawty this dick ain't small cause shidd I can show you these 10 inches baby.

He licked his lips and grabbed my hand trying to pool me in the car so he can kiss me. I popped his hand and backed up.

Jay: shawty when you gone let me get in them guts baby with that phat ass you got right their.

Kyle: Jay bye go some where and its gone be years before you get some of this.

Jay: alright bet we gone see then but I'll see you later, but here though I got you something.

He handed me a envelope and when I open it it was a whole ass full of money. I was smiling so hard then I lean in the car and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then nigga gone grab my ass and shit then I slapped him. Then he sat their and was smiling.

Kyle: nigga why you grabbing my ass and shit.

I got out his car and closed his door.

Jay: shawty you know I had to damn that shit phat asf I can't wait to get up in them fucking guts but you welcome baby I gotta go see yo sexy ass later.

I stuck my middle finger up at him and he drove off.

I hope y'all liked this first part of the story I will be coming back with more good sexy shit for y'all just stay tuned and I'll keep y'all updated and turn on notifications and vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 298 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...
51.3K 1.2K 26
"Sometimes our love is mad toxic.. and i'm trying my hardest. Try and leave me. I dare you. " - MINE โ„ข ..
28.1K 1.7K 22
It is probably going to be a very controversial story, pairing even I may say. Part of Pride Month, yet another #lovewinsall Let's see if this pairi...
25.1K 1.1K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - a boy in a throuple relationship hides a secret from his lovers for a girl on onlyfans. Do they found out?