The Book Of Stories

By MissBookworm0315

Are you bored out of your mind and searching for good books to read? If so, then you have come to the right p... More

NEVER EVER (Charlotte's story)
AFTER NEVER (Charlotte's story)
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
Catching Genesis
Perfect Illusion
The Invisible Best Friends
Cinderella my Ass
The Cell Phone Swap
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
The Unnoticed Billionaire
Elevator Music
Prince with benefits (Royals #1)
First at Last
Stupid Cupid
Sweet as a Strawberry
Unconditionally- The Beginning Of Revelation
A Year Agreement ✔️ (PUBLISHED!)
Storm and Silence
In the Eye of the Storm
Silence is Golden
Silence Breaking
Hunting for Silence
Knight in Shining Suit (formerly) Knight in Shining Armani (PUBLISHED)
Mated to the Alpha King | Published
Vindicta
She's With Me
Stay With Me
Chasing Red
Playing His Game
Despicable Arrogance
Better Than Revenge [Unedited - 2012 Version]
A Second Chance [COMPLETED]
And We Meet Again
Love Is...
Agent 13 (Book 1)
Agent 57 (Book 2)
Dead and Not Buried
Racing the Limits(Limits #1) (Completed)
Crossing the Limits (Limits #2) (Completed)
Rushed (Hate at First Flight #1) ✔️

The Girl He Never Noticed

272 7 4
By MissBookworm0315

DESCRIPTION : Meet Jade. 

The girl who wore a black wig, black-rimmed big eyeglasses and braces. She was dressed in her worn-out knitted coat and shapeless vintage clothes. Everyone thought that she was a weirdo, a nerd or a girl resurrected from the past. She was used to be the laughing stock of everyone.

But who was really Jade Collins? Why did she hide her real outer beauty? What happened when her boss, the great Eros Petrakis, finally noticed her? Could she tame the beast inside him?

Meet Eros. 

The man who had everything in life. Devilishly handsome, very powerful, brilliant, extremely rich, and had a body that women loved to worship. But, despite all that positive attributes, he was also very ruthless, tyrant, cold and heartless. He was his colleagues' and enemies' worst nightmare. They thought his name was another four-letter word of EVIL. He never smiled; never said 'please' and never apologized for his mistakes. His employees feared him most. He fired them in just a snap of his fingers.

What made him finally noticed Jade? How would he react when he sees the beautiful woman behind the big black wig and dark-rimmed eyeglasses?

Enjoy reading the story of Eros and Jade in 'THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED.' Join them in their journey in facing their trials in life, overcoming the shadows of their pasts, and finally finding love and happiness.

Be inspired in their story. Laugh, Cry, Giggle and Feel in Love with them.

AUTHOR : sweetdreamer33

Book in External link

_______________________________________________________

VOTE.

COMMENT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

:) :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
468K 19.3K 43
The whole cricketing world knew that they both are family friends. But Ella, Nelson and the word 'friend' doesn't fit in the same sentence. They hate...
428K 12.8K 33
Seven years had passed since Skylar broke up with Ethan, yet she didn't find it within herself the power to move on. She didn't like how much he mean...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...