One Challenge Makes Our Life...

By B_K_Maha98

#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya... More

Unexpected twist in our life...
I will sacrifice my love
Its more painful....
Unexpected Thing...
Will you marry me????...
Engagement...
Yes...I can't live without her...
I will not let anything happen to you...
We meant for together...
Jungle Romance...
Happy moments...
Every Story Needs A Happy Ending...

Can we friends....

1.1K 113 38
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes dears....

In Arora house Sarala happily doing the arrangements...

Sarala: bulbul pragya get ready fast soon they will reach here...

Bulbul: ok maa...

Pragu what happen to you??? Why you look so sad???

Pragya: nothing like that dadi... Just a small tension about marriage...

Bulbul: oh ok... But I think you're sad for your rockstar going to marry me... Pragya shockingly looks at bulbul...

Bulbul: laughs and says I said it just for fun pragu don't panic... Pragya painfully smiles...

After an hour groom's family reached there...

Purab: excitingly enters inside... Abhi I am so nervous...

Abhi: purab then come we will leave...

Purab: no no... Did you know since two months I seen her only on photo.... Whatever happen today I am going to meet her... 

Abhi: why I feel someone stabs my heart whenever purab says about pragya... If I can't forgot her... Abhi stop it now she is going to your bhabhi so please forgot everything... He thinks to himself...

Sarala welcomes them... They gets inside...

Dadi: he is abhishek and he is purab... Both takes sarala's blessings...

All sits on the sofa...

Dadi: sarala did my bahus are ready... Sarala nods and calls bulbul pragya....

Both comes... Bulbul face is filled with blush... Pragya face is filled with sad... But both looks like angels...

Abhi's eyes falls on pragya who looks by lost on somewhere...

Abhi: I am sorry pragya for making you sad....whose face always filled with happiness because of me today its looks so sad...

Pragya: looks at abhi and thinks from now onwards I will not disturb you Abhishek sorry jiju.... Her eyes sheds tears its noticed by abhi...

Sarala: she is dadi of abhi and purab... Both takes blessings from dadi.... And she introduced the grooms...

Dadi: I think they will not comfortable to speak before us... So can we allow as to go for restaurant...

Sarala: sure...

In car,

Purab opens the door for pragya... Abhi can't see this but managed to hide his pain... He sits backside... Bulbul excepts abhi also do like this for her but he already sits... With a disappointed she also sits beside abhi...

Pragya without any expression stands there...

Purab: pragya... She comes to sense and get inside...

Purab: sarala aunty says her second daughter opens her mouth its too dough to close her mouth...

Bulbul: smiles and says correct purab... She is a big chatterer... Abhi smiles and get into some thoughts...

Fb

On the day of Valentine day night...

All are cheered by calling Abhi.... This Echos around the stadium....

Abhi: today is special day to all of us not only lovers... So I dedicate this song to everyone who cares for other...

After finishing his concert he gets a standing ovation from the audience...

Abhi: thank you so much guys... After that he leaves to his caravan... But stops by seeing one girl fights with his body guards...

Abhi moves near them but stops by hearing her...

That girl: oh Mr. Did you know who I am... If you know this sure you will not speak like that...

Bodyguards: oh now say who you're...

That girl: did you know your Rockstar is in love with someone...

BG: no...

TG: what you both didn't know even this also then how you are become his bodyguards...

BG: but mam its not our job...

TG: you're speaking too much in between if you didn't know about all this then how you both can save your boss from his lover's boy friends...

BG: what she already have boyfriends...

TG: not exactly but because of her beauty some boys may be love her na... If they get to know that girl loves rockstar not them.... Then sure they will attack your rockstar...

BG: yes you're right mam... First we go to our boss then ask about this...

TG: you both have any brain or not...

BG: why mam...

TG: then what... He is rockstar if many of people know about this then it will make problem to his girlfriend na...

BG: yes...

TG: so she will not share this to anyone...

BG: then how we can find her...

TG: you both are look like innocent so I will introduce her to you both... But before that you both have to promise me don't say this to anyone even to your boss also...

BG: pinky promise maam..

TG: its me only...

BG: shockingly asks really...

TG: if you have any doubt then see this... She shows her Photo with abhi...

Both gasps in shock and says sorry mam... Please don't say this to sir...

Pragya: I have to think about it...

BG: sorry mam... We will not speak like this to you again... Whenever you want to meet our boss we will not stop you... But don't complain about us to him mam...

Pragya: now shall I go...

BG: sure mam...

Abhi seeing all this gasps in shock... By seeing she comes towards him... He moves inside the caravan...

Pragya knocks the door and asks may I come in sir...

Abhi: yes...

Pragya: finally I get a chance to meet you.... I am big fan of you sir... Till now I didn't missed any of your concerts...

Abhi: you're my fan but I heard you're my secret lover...

Pragya gets shock and twist her lips... Abhi stands back to her...

Pragya: sorry sir... Please don't mistaken me... Did you all the time your bodyguards stops me in the middle... That's why I can't meet you...

I tried many ways but they are na whenever I reached you they pushed me sir... One time my hand also get injured...

Abhi smiles by seeing her childish act...

Abhi: stop stop... Always you're like this by talking continuously...

Pragya: no sir today I talked less only... Abhi gives impossible look and asks how that image you show to them...

Pragya: its graphic sir but your brine less bodyguards believed this...

She laughs... Abhi memorized by her beauty...

Abhi: calls his bodyguards and introduced her its pragya whenever she wants to meet me she can come... Don't stop her..,

BG: sure sir... Then they leaves...

Pragya: thank you so much sir... Can we friends...

Abhi: nods....

Abhi abhi....

Abhi: comes to sense and looks at pragya who silently stands beside bulbul...

How is it guys... Did you like it... If its so please give your valuable comments and votes...

Thank you so much for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 487 4
A four shot story on Abhigya
15.8K 833 11
SIMPLE STORY ABOUT ABHIGYA , THEY ARE MARRIED HOW THEY GET CLOSE .......... # 6 in bulbul on 21/11/2020 # 1 in purbul on 21/11/2020 # 27 in pr...
15.3K 1.3K 16
One sided love story of a girl.see what destiny have in store for her.
23.9K 1.8K 26
This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives..