The Secrets of a Nation

Von ladyluckassassin

It was a normal nation meeting. They held one annually at least 3 times a year. However, this meeting ended u... Mehr

~Prologue~
Chapter 1 : Who Wants to Read First?
Chapter 2 : Stupid Twilight!
Chapter 3 : Roomates
Chapter 4 : Where Words Had Failed
Chapter 5 : He Can Cook!?
Chapter 6 : I'll Be Your Rock
Chapter 7 : So That's Why...
Chapter 8 : When Did They Get All Buddy-Buddy
Chapter 10 : Safe?
Chapter 11 : ... Right?
Chapter 12 : I'll Still Be Here in the Morning
Chapter 13 : They Needed This
Chapter 14 : Welcome Home
Chapter 15: Everything's Going to Be Just Fine
Chapter 16: They Left Without Knowing the Truth
Chapter 17: Why Didn't You Just Say So, Dummy?
Chapter 18: He Didn't Want to Show Them
Chapter 19: It Was Okay
Chapter 20: And Nothing but the Truth
Chapter 21: Wait!
Chapter 22: Very Interesting
Chapter 23: Bittersweet
Chapter 24: Misfits
Chapter 25: Just a Big Kid
Chapter 26: Old Scars
Chapter 27: And That's My Fault...
Chapter 28: I'm Not Ashamed
Chapter 29: So Content
Chapter 30: Wait and See
Chapter 31: Opposites Attract
Chapter 32: The Same Rhythm
Chapter 33: I'm Sorry
Chapter 34: New Beginning
Chapter 35: For The Last Time
Epilogue

Chapter 9 : It Could Be Worse...

9.7K 185 95
Von ladyluckassassin

*Hello ladies and gents and welcome to the 9th chapter of The Secrets of a Nation. Before we start I want to thank you all for being so patient with the wait and without further a do let's get into this, shall we?*

(Turkey's POV)

After most of the nations had left the room I made my way to the sleeping nation. "How does he always manage to fall asleep no matter where he is?" I thought as I came to a complete stop at his side. I moved his hair out of his face before I repositioned him. "Up you go." I murmured pulling him into bridal style.

I turned around before exiting the room, passing a surprised Germany on the way out. I crossed the hall into the dorm rooms, stopping when I reached his door. I carefully shifted him while I opened the door and brought him to lay on his bed. I stood there for a few seconds before tucking him in and heading to the door. I came to a stop.

"You really are a pain." I said before leaving the room, closing the door behind me. I sighed as I leaned against the door, collecting my thoughts. I eventually made my way to the dining room where the other nations had gathered. "It could be worse..."

(Switzerland's POV)

After the meeting was dismissed Hungary dragged Liechtenstein away to eat and chat about something. All the other nations wasted no time in leaving the room as well. I followed soon after majority had left the room. Seeing as I wanted to avoid anyone who had questions.

I slowly made my way back to my room so I wouldn't have to deal with the questions and that they would probably forget all about in the morning. I entered the room and pulled the door closed behind me, before making my way toward my bed. I jumped when I heard the door open and closed and when I looked to see who had entered I came face to face with a very angry Austrian.

(Austria's POV)

I had no luck in trying to catch the Swiss nation at lunch time as he expertly avoided me. Though now that it was just me and him in the room there was no way for him to escape this. "Talk." I demanded but all I received in response was, "there is nothing to talk about."

I slowly marched my way over to the bed and pushed him over. "Hey what are you-!" He began but I put his hands by his head and pinned down his legs to prevent him from escaping. This really seemed to surprise him since I was never really one for violence. I don't blame him though since most of my past relations had strong people to defend me. Him, Spain, Hungary... but that's besides the point.

Once again I stated the simple phrase. "Talk." I felt him struggle in my grip again before he let out a sigh. "What do you really want to hear me say it? You want to torture me with this information now that you've cornered me? Do you want to see me at my weakest?" He sneered. "You're so stupid!" I said in turn.

I looked down and he seemed startled. "We both know you could break out of my grip any time you wanted. You don't have to take this if you don't want to." I stopped and looked down at him. "You want to tell someone, just so you know I saw through your test." I said my grip loosening. "I don't want to watch you tear yourself down as you try to keep up this facade." I begged.

I heard a little whimper and looked down only to meet teary green eyes. "Do you know h-how hard it is for oth-ers to think y-your cold?" He said his words were interrupted by hiccups. I got off him almost instantly and pulled him into a hug. Nothing else happened beyond that I just held him there and for once I was the strong one.

Eventually his crying ceased and he was starting to nod off. I went and laid him down on his bed and watched him doze off. Right when I was about to turn and head to my own bed, I decided against it and went to join him. It felt a little satisfying to have him curl up so his head laid on my chest. I pet his hair and felt sleep start to take over. "You can be the one who protects us," I whispered, "and I'll be the one to keep us sane."

*and that ladies and gents was the 9th chapter of The Secrets of a Nation. In the next chapter we will continue with how the others are doing in this time so we can build up on their relationships. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing this and I'll see you next time, Bye!*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.3K 1.1K 68
Hetalia x reader oneshots. I will take requests from anyone
56.5K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
112K 2K 17
A selected bundle of nations is gathered after a mysterious letter involving America shows up at their door. Once they all arrived a light freezes ti...
84.6K 1.4K 19
Hi! This is a collection of one shots (+ a few non-fiction additions). It might be old now, but it's still very dear to me and I hope many of you old...