Haunted By The Past

By adlerskiyo

Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is the... More

Haunted By The Past
Chapter One: Years Passed
Chapter Two: Training
Chapter Three: Nightmares
Chapter Four: A Meeting With An Old Friend
Chapter Five: Give Up..??
Chapter Six: Broken Love
Chapter Seven: Sasuke is..?!
Chapter Nine: Worst Part Of Her Life
Chapter Ten: Picture frame of Memories
Chapter Eleven: Simple Words
Chapter Twelve: Mission
Chapter Thirteen: Pretend
Chapter Fourteen: If Only
Chapter Fifteen: Her History and Past
Chapter Sixteen: Moving On
Chapter Seventeen: Anonymous
Chapter Eighteen: Fear
Chapter Nineteen: Keep
Chapter Twenty: Puppeteer VS Leaf Kunoichi p.1
Chapter Twenty-one: Puppeteer VS Kunoichi p.2
Chapter Twenty-two: Winning
Chapter Twenty-three: The Last

Chapter Eight: Personal Nurse

6K 289 52
By adlerskiyo

     "He's back. He killed Itachi. The moment we saw them, Sasuke was the one who survived."

   Sakura gaped. How is Sasuke back? WHY is Sasuke back?! He's a traitor! He's someone who joined a MURDERER! And how can he really kill Itachi?!

    "... Me and Naruto found him at a battle field, laying down, with bleeding wounds. We heard noises that's why we came to check what was happening." Tsunade explained.

    "Who did he battled with?" the pinkette asked.

   "Itachi.

   Sakura's eyes widened. She didn't know what she felt. Does she even want Sasuke to come back? Is she ready to accept him again? It was TOO impossible. She already moved on. Naruto looked at Sakura. He was happy that Sasuke, his best friend, is back. But.. for Sakura? Not so much. He knew that Sakura dislikes Sasuke now, or even worst, hates him for good! 

    "What do you want me to do, then?" she asked quietly.

    Shizune and Tsunade exchanged looks. "..Since Shizune already has a patient to look after, we were thinking that ..you should be his personal nurse for a while." the Hokage said. 

     Sakura gasped. "Tsunade-shishou, I'm a ninja, not a nurse."

     "You're a MEDICAL ninja, so half of your life is dedicated as a nurse." 

     "... But you must also know that I dislike Sasuke at this point," 

   Truth is, Tsunade over heard that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore. Everyone knew, but LEAST believed. There was silence between the conversations. 

     "That's final. You're in charge with Sasuke." 

A/N: Just to be clear, I won't update often because school starts on June 3rd. And also, here, Sasuke never found out the reason why Itachi had to kill their clan, so.. anyway, see ya! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 23 18
Remade What if Sarada had a younger brother who was colder than Sasuke. One who went through unbearable trauma. One who forgot what pain feels like. ...
173K 8K 42
Three Uchiha Corporations around the world-Sakura Haruno works on one of them owned and supervised by Itachi Uchiha. One time, she was fired and she...
47.5K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...