Blood Ink ✔️

By pocketbangtan

"That's my tattoo, Y/N, on your body. You know exactly what that means." BTS Jungkook x Reader tattoo artist... More

Before You Read: Take Me Out Now
01: New Start
02: Ink Property
03: Pins and Needles
04: Kookie Baby
05: Canvas
06: Risks
07: Client
08: Work Overseas
09: Connect Two
10: Complications
11: At a Glance
12: Bad News
13: Run
14: Dead but Free
15: The White Room
16: Interview
17: Premonitions and Instincts
19: The Matador
20: This is Not a Drill
21: Squirrely
22: If I Fall
23: Reunion
24: Pretty Things
25: Judas
26: Wake Up
27: Blame
28: Born or Bred
29: Shots Fired
30: Compromised
31: Insignificant
32: Injured. Not Dead.
33: Rub-A-Dub-Dub
34: Puzzles
35: Responsibilities
36: Memories
37: Anchors Away
38: Shift
39: Swiss Cheese and Chocolate
40: Like a Unicorn
41: Getting to Know You
42: One Minute
43: More Than Pride
44: King of Daegu
45: Fine
46: Hard Life
47: Suicide Squad
48: Moonchild
49: Chomp Chomp
50: Intricate
51: The Duality of Jeon Jungkook
52: Give it Up
53: Flesh Wounds
54: Scream
55: Titans
56: Taehyung
57: Assumption Observation
58: Dress Up
59: Black Ties and Blundering
60: Tell Me a Secret
61: You Aren't Yours
62: Lucky Number Seven
63: Family Kills Family
64: Flies and Monsters
65: Heart/Break
66: uncapitalized
67: Fighting For
68: Rich Man, Poor Man
69: What's Really Important
70: Pinky Promise
71: When the Thunder Rolled
72: Humpty Dumpty
73: Sunsink [Final Chapter]
Epilogue: Centerpiece

18: Be Our Guest

839K 34.8K 31.2K
By pocketbangtan

It isn't much longer that the door swings open to admit yet another thorn in your side.

"Hey, Y/N!" Jin says with a cute smile, lingering in the open doorway. His tone is that of an old friend that you haven't seen in ages; not of a kidnapping criminal who you saw as you were forced into a creeper van an hour ago.

You bow your head slightly in greeting, waiting for him to come in and sit down to interrogate you like the rest of the group.

However, against your expectations, he doesn't move in any further.

"Come on," Jin says. "I'm breaking you out. Let's go."

Breaking...you out? When he's one of the ones who put you in?

How far out is he talking here?

Out of the room? Off of this floor?

Out of the building?

"Um...okay?" you say, because anything is better than staying in this sterile white box of misery for any longer. You stand from the chair and edge toward him, staying far enough away to watch him in case he tries to blindfold you or something again.

Jin sees your hesitation, and laughs. The motion stretches his beautiful lips thin, flashing toothpaste-commercial-worthy teeth.

"No tricks, I swear," he tells you, as if the word of a hardened criminal will give you any confidence.

You hum uncertainly in response, creeping behind him as he leads you out of the room and into a hallway. There are several doors on either side, similar to the back hallway of the tattoo shop.

Every door is closed, sealing off whatever might lie inside them: not that you want to know. As you pass one of the solid white doors, there's a thump that vibrates the whole door followed by a muffled yell.

You flinch away and look quickly to Jin.

He simply shrugs. "Ignore it. Just business."

The door thumps again and the voice inside whimpers, bur Jin takes your arm and leads you away. Unable to do anything else about it, you follow him.

"Where are we going?" you ask as Jin continues to drag you along. At the end of the hallway, a staircase leads up into the unknown. You remember this, the staircase that, at the top, an injured Jungkook swept you up into his arms so you wouldn't kill yourself going down the steps blindfolded.

"A guest room," Jin answers casually. "Where you belong. You're not here to spy on us or whatever crap Jungkook thinks. That wouldn't even make any sense."

"Why not?" That's sort of going against the whole reason they're keeping you here; they think you're a little spy, sent by your father. Right? You don't understand why Jin and Namjoon are suddenly convinced of your innocence.

"If you think about it, it doesn't make any logical sense for you to be here to do harm." Jin hops lightly up the steps, hair bouncing cutely.

The instant that the thought crosses your mind, you recoil. How are you still calling him cute?

The man freaking aided in kidnapping you.

"Namjoon already told you, right?" Jin continues on. "Your dad hired us to make sure that guy didn't kill you."

Yeah. You know that.

"And then he asked us to bring you home," says the tall man, flashing you a sweet smile. "Why would he be paying us to bring you back if he sent you in the first place? Doesn't make sense, does it?"

Wait.

You pause mid-step, brain finally fully processing the 'daddy' comment that Namjoon made a couple minutes ago. He had implied, of course, but it doesn't really hit you until now.

Your dad hired them, the Bangtan Boys, to deliver you back to him.

But they aren't doing it.

You open your mouth wide to let the confusion rumble out in the form of a blurry mess of sentences, bur Jin beats you to it.

"By the look on your face, he didn't tell you." Jin sighs and emerges into the room at the top of the stairs, you trailing closely behind him.

You make a little jump off of the last step. "He kind of did. Not in such specific words. But just...why?" You decide that blunt questions are the way to go. "You guys went through the whole 'you're causing harm to our family' spiel, and now you're not bringing me back? Isn't that just going to cause even more trouble?"

Jin stops walking, and pivots on his heels to face you. Once again, the beautiful perfection of his face dazed you for a second.

"It will cause more problems," he says in a soft, somber voice. "But Namjoon told me about your background there. We know what you're going through, Y/N. We've been through it ourselves."

He pauses, sweeping out an arm to motion to the entirety of the house. "None of us started out in this gang; everyone is coming together from different families, but in a way we're all the same. We left in order to find someone we could trust. Someone who would have our backs no matter what, because our families didn't."

The tone of Jin's voice gets to you. Gentle and quiet, and almost sad, as if the thought of all the family they once had pains him.

"We don't do the things we do without reason, Song Y/N," Jin murmurs. "We aren't bad people. And we're rather inclined to help you now."

Help you?

Breath catching in your throat, you stare at him without words. They want to help you?

"W-what...why..." You can't form a sentence.

Laughing at your oh-so-eloquent stutters, Jin begins to move forward again as he speaks. "Like I said, we've been where you've been. And besides, you've got our tattoo on you now, and Hobi's confidence. That means you belong here, and we've got your back as long as you have ours."

You want to answer, to spit out all of your doubts and suspicions, because there's no way they've just decided to help you out. You're a stranger, the daughter of a mob boss, and someone who could potentially tear their group to shreds if you decide to go back to your family.

You can't believe it.

Then any logical thought is cut off as you're left staring at the most brilliantly beautiful entryway you've ever seen.

The ceilings are ridiculously high-vaulted, and the marble floor across the way is covered in a rectangle of luxurious eggshell carpet swirled through with deep violet. A glimmering crystal chandelier dangles from the high-up ceiling, sending purplish-tinted light flooding the space.

The entire space reeks of wealth.

Your jaw is handing open, because even though you've grown up in a wealthy family, this is so much more than anything you've ever seen before.

Jin sees your shocked gaze and grins. "Welcome to our house," he says. "Sorry you've been stuck in the basement for a day."

You're sorry, too. Your feet itch to explore the space, and run up the grand spiral staircase on the side of the room to discover what lies at the top.

Speaking of staircases...

Behind you, a voice suddenly speaks. "Oh, hyung. You broke Y/N out!"

You jump and shriek at the random voice, spinning in midair to face it.

Behind you, just coming up from the basement is Jimin, a big grin squishing his eyes into crescents. You start to say hello, but stop abruptly when you see the rest of him.

He's got on a bro tank, and his bare arms are covered in a scarlet red liquid.

Blood.

Now you really don't want to know what was going on in that room.

"Jungkookie's gonna be pissed," Jimin laughs in glee, scratching at a flake of blood on his cheek. The piercings there are gleaming their normal silver, but some red splatters are dotted below them.

Jin sighs at the sight of the younger man. "Heck Jimin, you look like you just slaughtered an animal. Go clean up. If you get blood on the carpet upstairs I'll skin you alive, I swear."

With a sheepish smile, Jimin scuttles away from the two of you. He gets about halfway up the staircase and stops, calling over his shoulder, "Hyung, if you see Tae Tae, could you tell him that our friend downstairs is ready to talk now?"

Then he skips away.

When Jin returns his focus to you, your eyes are taking up half your face with their wideness, and your lips are compressed into a pale line.

"Remember," says the eldest cheerfully. "We're not bad people. Now come on, I'll show you to your room."

Feeling woozy, you follow him up the stairs and into the second floor of the house.

[A/N]
Unedited
Sorry it was kind of boring 😅
More explanations to come

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.4K 198
"@MotionlessMin started following you" Highest Rank : #17 Fanfiction : 171002 Started: 170601 Finished: 171008 ©YoongiBearTaeBaby
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

114K 4.6K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
1.6M 69.1K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...
121K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...