Royally Sold |Completed|Not E...

By darkdestiny

|I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID. IT IS NOT EDITED, THEREFORE THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES/PLOT HOLES/THI... More

!NOTE- PLEASE READ!
Prologue
(1)Royally Sold- Pain Is Inevitable
(2) Royally Sold-Why?
(3) Royally Sold- All over Again
(4) Royally Sold- Memories
(5) Royally Sold- God Why?
(6) Royally Sold- What Is Happening?
(7) Royally Sold- Hysteria
(8) Royally Sold- The Past
(9) Royally Sold- Knowing
(10) Royally Sold- Questions
(11) Royally Sold- Fly
(12) Royally Sold- Fall
(13) Royally Sold- Storm
(14) Royally Sold- Burn
(15) Roylly Sold- A Race and Plenty of Stupidity
(16) Roaylly Sold- Beat The Crap Out Of That Jackass
(17) Royally Sold- Blood Must Be Spilt
(18) Royally Sold- Confusion
(19) Royally Sold- The Bastards
(20) Royally Sold- Maybe She's The One?
(21) Royally Sold- Mist
(22) Royally Sold- Mad
(23) Royally Sold- Cache
(24) Royally Sold- Powers
(25) Royally Sold- Truth
(26) Royally Sold- More Questions
IMPORTANT!
(27) Royally Sold- Surprise, surprise.
(28) Royally Sold- The Games
(29) Royally Sold- Lies
(30) Royally Sold- Cold Hearted Killer
(31) Angelus
(32) Royally Sold- The Journey Begins
(33) Royally Sold-Gone
(34) Royally Sold- The Apocalypse Has Begun
(35) Royally Sold- Pestilence- Part 1
(36) Royally Sold- Pestilence Part 1.5
(37) Royally Sold- Pestilence *end of pestilence*
(38) Royally Sold- We found hope
(40) Royally Sold- Saviour
(41) Royally Sold- A bite to much
(42) Royally Sold- This is war
(43) Royally Sold- The creatures
(44) Royally Sold- Angel of Death~ Finale
Epilogue

(39) Royally Sold- The Dead Forest

3.8K 93 23
By darkdestiny

This book needs a lot of editing and I know some things such as characters are messed up and the time etc, but I shall go back and edit it when I'm done :D so just go with the flow for now k? [:

^^^^^

Royally

Ch39- The Dead Forest

'Luna

I held my hands over the ice crystal impaled in Zack’s chest.  We sat cross-legged on his bed, I was slowly mending him. I closed my eyes and focused, I couldn’t help the content sight that escaped my lips as I felt the sizzling burn of my power as it surged through my body and into my hands. I melt half of the crystal and looked up at the scrunched up face of Zack, his eyes were tightly closed and his mouth was set in an ugly grimace.

“That stupid Angel,” he muttered dryly. I gripped the end of the crystal and looked up at Zack, a slight smirk forming on my face.

“On three I’ll pull it out ok?”

He just nodded and groaned, gripping onto my thigh to steady himself.

“Ok, get ready...1!” I yelled and ripped the crystal out. He screamed and doubled over in pain, I stared at the crystal, it had Zack’s blood all of it. It was quite disgusting actually.

He looked up at me sharply, the white of his eyes staring me down. He lurched forward trying to grab me.

“What the fuck happened to two and three?!” he yelled and groaned in pain. He sat there in pain so I just pushed him back and he fell down, yelling out in pain. His pain was amusing to me.

“I’ll get you back Luna, just you wait.” He muttered darkly before closing his eyes and resting a hand over his wound. I sighed and climbed onto the bed.

“That stupid angel what a bloody idiot, I’m going to kill Skylar when I get a chance.”

I stopped breathing, my eyes went wide and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Skylar? My heart beat sped up and a funny tingly feeling made its way through my stomach.  A dark feeling came over me. I pushed myself forward and gripped Zack’s shirt pulling him close to me. I stared at him, furious. My wings were outspread, they covered the length of the room. I got right into Zack’s face and I hissed at him.

“You kill Skylar and I will hunt you down and kill you, your death will be a painfully slow one. Touch him and you will regret it,” my voice was cold. Zack stared at me and for the first time ever I saw actual horror fill his eyes. He was scared of me. Good, I liked it when people were afraid of me.  As long as Skylar was unharmed the dark voice within me was calmed, it was strange and it confused me but I wasn’t going to question it. My feelings for Skylar haven’t changed...and it probably never will. That thought scared me, I was supposed have cut all my ties from family and friends, yet I couldn’t with Sky...I just couldn’t.

I walked out of the room leaving a shocked and scared Zack behind. The flowing black material of my dress tickled the back of my knees; I swished a bit to the side giggling as the material tickled me. I traced my hands over the hard stone walls and I treaded carefully over the carpet.

I think I was bipolar, one minute I was all serious and the next I was completely happy. I sighed, brushing it off. I wanted to go find my horse; he didn’t have a name I was just supposed to call him Death. I liked my horse, he was different. He kept to himself unlike the other horses that were all hyper and stupid. 

I found him wandering the grounds outside our new compound since our other one had been demolished by an annoying and troublesome brother of mine.  Walking up to my horse I smiled at him. Reaching out I touched his muzzle gently and he nudged himself into my hand.

Hello Death I said to him, rubbing his neck softly.

Luna he greeted me. Death was never one for words, he was simple and practical-he didn’t like to idle. I walk around him, rubbing my hand over his sleek black body. I tousled his hair slightly and he made a sound of delight. Being ladylike I climbed onto him sideways, my legs dangling off the sides of his massive frame.

He eased into a trot and he walked around aimlessly with me on his back, all the while I was stroking his neck.

When are we going to cause some havoc Death? I asked him as he started walking towards the forest.

He was quiet and didn’t answer me, I decided not to pester him and we sat in a comfortable silence. After a while he stopped, we probably in the middle of the forest. He nudged his head back indicating for me to get down. I slipped off him gracefully, my dress flying slightly upwards.

What are we doing here? I asked him, looking around at the trees that looked like they went all the way up to space.

You are going to practice your skills, right now you are useless he said to me harshly. I clicked my tongue at him and walked towards the middle of the clearing.

Ok what do I do?  

He just neighed and I scowled back at him. During the past few days I realised what powers I had and to be honest, they scared the living daylights out of me. I found out that I could raised the dead and control them I also learnt that if I concentrated enough whatever I touched would die. I only happened once in these past few days but when it didn’t happen it was astounding. I was only going to need to practice my sword fighting skills even more as I wasn’t very good at it now.

I took in a deep breath and released it, the hot air turning into a plume of smoke as it slowly disappeared from the frigid night air. I looked for a target and I found a flower. Sitting down on the floor I held the floor firmly in my grasp and I let my mind go blank. Still breathing in I could feel, it was like a black coil almost running over my body and into the flower.  I opened my eyes and it was like a black spindly wire flowing through my arms it flowed through my fingers finding the flower.. It pulled taught when it found its destination and it was as if it was sucking the life force of the flower away.

I gasped as I felt the flowers energy surge through me. It’s like that feeling you get after taking a long nap. Sighing I released the flower and I felt the black coil bounce back and embed itself within my skin.

I went about doing this for hours until I had drained almost every living thing in this small clearing. My eyes felt bloodshot and my wings were fully expanded.

“It’s a dead forest!” I yelled in glee.

Well done my little Luna whispered Death to me. I nodded at Death slightly before hopping onto him, I was so full. So full of all the energy that I had taken away, all I wanted to do now was go to sleep and forget about everything.

^^^^^

'Sky

“I want Luna back,” whispered a girl. I looked down  t her, she stood at my feet and tugged on my the material at my pants. “I can fight,” she said, smiling up at me. I grinned slightly and bend down to her level.

“What’s your name little girl?”  I asked her, admiring the spirit within her little body. She gave me a shy smile.

“My name is Fira,” she whispered,” Luna saved me from some mean men, I want to save Luna, you do too don’t you?” she gave me an innocent smile and I couldn’t help but laugh at her. I nodded impishly at this little girl.

“I want to help, how can I help?” she asked. I looked at the still crying children that were huddled around Arianna.

“You know what you can do for me?” I asked her, tapping her on the nose. She smiled up eagerly at me,” try and get all those boys and girls over there to stop crying. Can you do that for me Fira?” I asked her. She nodded her head at me, her black curly hair bouncy up and down.

“Yes sir,” she said and saluted me, before running off to the boys and girls. I got up and turned around and was faced with a group of teenagers.

“We want to help you fight back, we are all talented Angels with skills,” said a girl, whom I'm assuming was the ring leader of this group. She had long brown hair with purple streaks in them and dark purple eyes, her features were sharp and she held a determined expression on her face.

“What are your names and talents?” I asked her. We needed to start arranging groups of people with fighters in them. We especially needed the angels with talents to fight with us in the first line of defence.

“My name is Anaphelia, I’m sixteen,” she said.  (A/N pronounced Ophelia, character by Chenoweth _fan~read her books! )

I nodded at her.

“I can control minds, I can make you do anything you don’t want to do,” I looked at her quite shocked. You rarely get mind controllers anymore.

A boy who looked to be about the same age as Anaphelia spoke up next, he was tall and big build with short cropped hair and dark brown eyes, he spoke in a deep voice, ” My name is Theodore Jacobs but you can call me TJ, I’m also sixteen and I can levitate things” I nodded at him and gave him a slight smile. A girl who looked to around seventeen spoke up. Her voice was soft almost melodic. She had black hair which she had tied up in a high pony, she had rosy cheeks and a baby blue eyes.

“Hi,” she waved quickly and awkwardly. “My name is Astrid and uh, you probably won’t believe me about what my power is but uh-“ I stopped her and gave her a smirk.

“Try me” I said playfully. She smiled shyly.

“I have super strength,” she said. I think my jaw just about hit the floor. she has super strength?

“But you are so tiny! How can you possibly have super strength?!”

“I thought the same thing,” she shrugged. I shook my head in disbelief and turned to the younger members of the group.

“My name’s Jake, I can make things appear out of thin air,” the boy was tall and gangly and had mocha coloured skin, he made a dagger appear out of nowhere but it was snatched out of his hands by the boy next to him.

“The names Tony, you can call me sticky fingers. I can snatch things out of people’s hands before they know it and I can see through things,” I looked at the boy weirdly, he was clearly Jake’s brother as both the boys had dark brown hair and green eyes.  

The last two of the group seemed to be twins, both a boy and a girl. They both had grey eyes and blonde hair. The girl smiled up at me shyly a pink tinge forming on her pale, almost translucent skin.

“My name is Elena, I’m fourteen years old and I can go invisible and run extremely fast,” she giggled slightly.  (A/N character by vampireluver23~ read her books!)

Her brother rolled his eyes at her. “My name is Calyx, I have super strength and can multiply myself,” he demonstrated my creating two of himself, then three, then four. I smiled brightly at this group.

I placed my hand on Anaphelia’s shoulder,” Are you guys the only ones who are gifted?” I asked. she nodded.

“There are other teenagers and some young adults down there who are speaking to Lucas; they are good with daggers and other things like that. The other Adults are speaking to Ayden and those who are too old or too young are speaking to Lissa,” said Astrid.

I smiled again, probably looking like a fool but I couldn’t help it! We were finally getting out Army together!

^^^^^

I don’t want to add too much to this chapter to create an information overload! So anyways thanks for the characters guys! There is space for more!

New characters so far

Anaphelia pronounced Ophelia can control minds

Theodore Jacobs- Tj can levitate stuff

Astrid- super strength

Jake- Can make stuff appear out of no where

Tony- Sticky fingers O_o

Elena- run super fast and turn invisible

Calyx- Can multiply and super strength

Thanks for reading :D I know not much action but you needed Luna’s POV to know what was happening! So hope u liked :D Comments are always welcome! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 804 6
The Wulvers Series Book 4 (Can be read as standalone) I followed the call of the wild to find freedom, but maybe it was the call of fate all along...
19.7K 1K 16
Everyone has a job no matter how big or small. Everyone knows their place, everyone except Melody. Her parents are the alphas. Chase, her mate, is a...
36.4K 483 61
Cưới là việc trai gái tổ chức rượu lễ công khai, quanh minh chính đại hợp pháp hóa việc sống cùng nhau. Thế nhưng, cô không ngờ thời đại này còn có v...
48.8K 1.3K 11
Different Stories of Different girls from Werewolf Packs. The first story in this series is not as eventful a plot but you must read it to read the s...