A Rivalry to Last || Natray...

By FanaticShipper07

With summer melting the guildmembers, Team Natsu, minus Lucy, head off to somewhere cooler. Maybe a mission w... More

The Job
Escaping the Cold?
A Pet Dragon and His Master
Cuddles?
Don't Wake a Sleeping Dragon
Are You Broken?
More Than a Rival

Epilogue

1K 30 0
By FanaticShipper07

Gray jumped slightly as a warm hand slipped into his own, and he glanced down briefly at it. He really should start getting used to it, as once he allowed it, he didn't think that flame-brain would ever stop. Not that he minded, of course. The warmth against his chilled hand was still surprising each time, but Gray liked the feeling, and didn't plan to let go of it any time soon. And by the grip of Natsu's hand against his own, he didn't think the dragon wanted to either.

I'm so sorry for such a wait on such a short epilogue! I completely forgot about Wattpad and haven't watched Fairy Tail in ages. Please forgive me, I hope you enjoyed the story, despite the lack-luster finish!

~FanaticShipper07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 29 5
Nathaniel is a young dragon rider who protects his island Parisia with his friends. However what will happen when a mysterious boy with even more mys...
1.1K 55 5
(UPDATE - September 4, 2022 - I am currently REWRITING this fic! Please do not be alarmed if things change. I wrote this over a year ago and still li...
7.1K 220 78
After a period of hiatus, Team EVGL is back for another semester at Beacon Academy. Ironwood and Jacques have now started working together to create...
86.4K 2.1K 15
Welcome to your fantasy land with Russia~! In this fantasy book, you are going to be showered with oneshots of Russia, Ivan Braginski. Let your fanta...