Camera Ready | B. Barnes ¹

By -mxrlin

"She might not talk, but she can tell one hell of a story" Dia doesn't talk by choice, only a few people kno... More

Camera Ready
02 → Welcome to New York
03 → Don't Cry
04 → Don't Panic
05 → Yakety Yak
06 → I Feel So Bad
07 → Sleepyhead
08 → Feelings
09 → Kites
10 → Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing
11 → Sunday Morning
12 → Polaroid
13 → Breathe
14 → Poker Face
15 → Fun It
16 → Strawberry Swing
17 → Everything's Not Lost
18 → God Knows I Tried
19 → Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued
20 → Club Tropicana
21 → Clair De Lune
22 → Le Freak
23 → O "Fly On"
24 → Ob-La-Di
25 → Ob-La-Da
26 → Feel It Still
27 → Mr. Blue Sky
28 → Woke Up This Morning
29 → Viva Las Vegas
30 → Build Me Up Buttercup
31 → She's A Rainbow
32 → 20.1338° S, 67.4891° W
33 → Fix You
34 → Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea
35 → Shingalin
36 → I Hope I Get It
37 → Anenome
38 → The Goonies 'R' Good Enough
39 → Déjenme Llorar
40 → Un Beso
41 → Fluorescent Adolescent
42 → Girls/Girls/Boys
43 → Kokomo
44 → I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
45 → When We're High
46 → Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
47 → Filthy/Gorgeous
48 → I Turn My Camera On
49 → El Muchacho de los Ojos Tristes
50 → Eres Tú
51 → 42
52 → Fernando
Bonus → La Llorona
Bonus → Happy Birthday Bucky and Josh
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

01 → Up&Up

55.1K 1.4K 527
By -mxrlin

"Why are you putting another hole in this belt?"

"I was, uh, enhancing it... for your comfort and ease of use"

"Are you saying I'm fat?"

"No, I'm saying that the belt... is one hole shy of perfection"

"Ridiculous" Arthur snatched the belt from Merlin and struggles to put the belt on, even after he's tucked his stomach in.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. A little extra padding goes with the job, with all the feasts and banquets and ceremonies" Merlin smirks.

"Alright, Merlin, do what you have to do. Not a word of this to anyone, understand?"

"Trust me. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's keeping secrets" Merlin assured as he made a hole in the belt.

Dia snorted in laughter at the scene. She just loves Merlin and Arthur's relationship. She loves the way Colin delivered his lines with mischievousness and almost with a rhythmic tune. No matter how many times she's re-watched Merlin, she still laughs as tho it's the first time she's watching it.

"Ah, my favorite, herb-crusted capon"

"Easy now. We don't want any more holes in that belt" Percival snorted into his drink and Dia snorted into her hand.

She pulled her headphones out when she heard a voice through the intercom announcing the next flight out. She sighed when the announcing flight wasn't hers and went to put the headphones back in her ears when she felt a tap on her knee.

Dia looked down at her knee and then to a small girl standing in front of her. She slightly tilted her head to the side, silently asking the girl what she's doing or what she wants. The little girl pointed at something on the ground but before Dia could look at what the girl is point at, the little girls mother appeared.

"I'm sorry, it's just Emily really likes your dog and she wanted to pet him. I'm sorry" the woman apologized. She then crouched down and faced her daughter and signed to her. The little girl signed back and pointed at Dia's dog who is laying on the ground.

Dia saw the exchange and looked down at her dog. All the little girl wants to do is pet her dog. Many people want to pet her dog. The little girl looked up at Dia with pleading eyes and a pout on her lips.

"I'm sorry" Emily's mother began to apologize but Dia stopped her as she signed "it's alright. No need to apologize"

The woman was truly amazed by the fact that she knows sign language. Not many people out there know sign language, which is a shame because it's really beautiful and sometimes fun. Dia turned to the little girl and signed "would you like to pet my dog?"

Emily nodded "yes"

Dia let out a short whistle and the Australian Shepherd lying on the floor, stood up and waggled his tail. Emily's face lit up and went to pet the dog as he pressed his nose on her tummy.

"Thank you" Emily's mother smiled kindly at Dia.

"No problem" Dia signed with a happy smile on her face.

"Sorry, uh, my name is Maggie and this is my daughter Emily" Maggie introduced.

"I'm Dia" Dia signed.

"What's his name?" Emily signed to Dia.

"His name is Biscuit" that made Emily smile widely.

"Biscuit?"

"He loves biscuits. When I got him from the animal shelter he was eating a biscuit he stole from the employees" Dia explained.

Emily giggled "he is really soft and his fur looks blue" she signed.

"My brother calls him Blue's Clues"

"I like Blue's Clues"

So Dia talked with Maggie and Emily until Maggie's husband Julian, joined them with their toddler in his arms. The kids played with Biscuit in the airport floor, while Dia talked with Julian and Maggie.

Dia isn't the kind of person to pick up conversations with random people at the airport, mainly because she signs and not many people know how to. She could talk to people if they don't know sign language, but the thing is that Dia chooses not to talk. She hasn't said a word in years and only a few people know why.

So when Dia began signing, her brother and close friends learned how to sign so they can understand her. The family of four left a couple minutes before Dia's flight was called. She packed her laptop in her pin and patch covered denim backpack. She swung the backpack over her shoulders, made sure her phone is in the pocket of her hoodie, grabbed her boarding pass and grabbed Biscuit's leash in her hand.

She whistled to inform him to move and he happily walked beside her. Dia approached the gate and handed her boarding pass to the stewardess and showed her Biscuit's ESA tag. She wished Dia a nice flight and her and her dog went ahead.

Many people looked over at Biscuit as he happily walked through the aisle. Dia looked for her seat when she heard a little boy exclaim "Biscuit!" She snapped her head to the voice and saw the little boy that was playing with Biscuit just twenty minutes ago.

Emily saw the dog and practically leaped with joy when she saw Dia and Biscuit. Dia smiled and waved at the little kids as she found her seat in front of them. Dia has the window seat and Biscuit wasted no time on shoving his head through the gap between the seats.

Little Charlie squealed as he reached forward to pet the dog. Dia turned around on her seat and faced the family "did you like Morocco?" She signed.

"Yes, it's a beautiful country. How about you?" Maggie asked.

"I enjoyed my stay very much. Biscuit made many friends"

"He must be very popular wherever he goes" Julian smiled.

Dia nodded and looked down at her dog with his head between the seats, Emily and Charlie petting him. Soon Dia had to sit back when the other two people sitting in her row, appeared. They had no problem with Biscuit and took a liking to him, like everyone does.

Dia managed to send a quick text to her brother telling him that she's on the plane and will see him in about eight hours.

During the first thirty minutes of the flight, Dia stroked Biscuits soft fur. He placed his head on her lap and tried to sooth her. That's what he's there for. Biscuit is Dia's Emotional Support Animal. She suffers from anxiety and Biscuit helps her to calm down and feel at ease. He provides her with comfort and cuddles and makes her feel better when no one is around.

After that, Dia tried to pass the time by watching inflight movies, reading, listening to music until finally she fell asleep.

Dia walked through the airport terminal as she pulled her suitcase with one hand and held Biscuit's leash in the other. She craned her neck over the sea of people, hoping to catch a glimpse of her brother who's waiting to pick her up. She glanced down at her dog, hoping that he sees Pablo down there.

Nothing bud?

She made her way to the large glass doors when she heard her name being called out. She turned around trying to pinpoint exactly where her brother is but doesn't see him. Biscuit barked and wagged his tail when he spotted the man.

Dia turned to where he dog is staring and smiled widely when she saw her brother. Pablo wrapped his arms around his sister and lifted her off the ground. Dia hugged back and a couple seconds later he placed her back down.

"I missed you sis" Pablo placed a kiss on Dia's forehead.

"I missed you too" she signed.

Biscuit barked and stood on his hind legs as he tried to get Pablo's attention. He laughed and bent down to ruffle Biscuit's colored fur "I missed you too boy. I heard that you took good care of Dia. There's a plate of biscuits waiting for you back home" Pablo told the dog. Biscuit barked and licked Pablo's hand. He chuckled and wiped his hand on his jeans as he stood up and took his sisters suitcase.

"Let's go. Are you hungry? I'm kinda hungry. What do you want, a sandwich, sushi, Chinese?" Pablo questioned as they made their way outside the building.

"It's four in the morning" Dia signed.

"Fine" Pablo rolled his eyes "There's a 24 hour iHop four blocks from here. Hurry, I'm pretty sure I parked in a tow away zone" he bit the inside of his cheek as he hurried his sister out of the building. Dia rolled her eyes at her brother.

Typical Pablo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 414 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...
3.5K 169 25
The life that J (Jules) Johnson has had is anything but ordinary. Fosterlife hasn't been kind to her due to her abilities and when her only friend St...
1.2M 35.4K 191
"Well, she's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fr...
1.7M 38.9K 190
Requests are closed! Imagines all done by me, posted on my Tumblr, @that-sokovian-bastard. Also cross-posted to my AO3 @allltimelilly. Most of my sto...