I Can't Let You Go Back

Autorstwa XxMasterfulSaraXx

Kaylie Jennings is an exchange student from England, ordinary human girl? Ian is the bad boy alpha of one of... Więcej

I Can't Let You Go Back
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33?
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Part 1)
Chapter 35 (part 2)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 27

9.2K 284 23
Autorstwa XxMasterfulSaraXx

Hello guys, I'd like to apologize for two reasons; the first is for taking a week to update and the second is in advance for the crap of a chapter you're about to read. I've just had a mild case of writer's block. But hopefully the next chapter will be better. Happy reading :)

Chapter 27

Recap: chapter 25

"Ian I think you need to hear this," Tyler says walking into my parents' living room.

"What is it?" I ask turning my attention to him. Hoping that he has some lead.

"It's Scarlett and Melissa, they were shopping with Kaylie when she was taken." He says.

*************  

Chapter 27

Ian's POV

"What do you mean they were there? Why didn't they do anything!?" I demand furiously.

"We couldn't exactly stop him, he said they were going to get something out of his car!" Melissa cries, sobbing at the end.

When did she walk in? I wonder as I turn around. Better yet when did both girls walk in since I didn't even notice their entrance.

"What exactly did you see?" I demand stalking over to the both of them, Melissa sobbing really hard now while Scarlett is crying silently.

"We-" Melissa starts but hiccups before she could go on.

My mother walks over to them and pulls them into a hug, rubbing their backs soothingly.

I sigh in frustration, "What did you see?" I ask, lowering my voice a little, trying to mask my temper.

"Honey, just tell as calmly what you saw," my mother soothes Melissa, pulling out of the hug but still holding both girls at arm's length. Melissa nods her head and then clears her throat.

"I-" she starts but clears her throat again since it sounds thick with tears, "He wanted to apologize-"

"Who is he? Do we know him?" I question, walking over to her and grabbing her shoulders, shaking it as if the answers will fall out if I shake hard enough.

She sobs loudly, "It was Chase,"

The while room becomes silent as she says his name. The person responsible for this. The one that also almost raped her, would have if i hadn't barged in at the right time. My hand drops from her shoulders to my side and I walk backwards, eyes wide, until my back hits the wall.

"Chase? Are you sure?" my dad inquires breaking the silence.

"Yes, he wanted to apologize and then said he had something for her but it was in his car so she went with him." Scarlett elaborates

"What else did you see?" my mum asks just as I get off the wall and start walking to my dad's old office.

"Nothing else just Chase driving away by the time we got to the underground parking lot,"

"Okay sweetie, thank you for the information." my mum tells them, a small smile evident in her voice.

"Yeah, you guys can go," my dad tells them seeing no need to keep them here.

But just as I was about to walk into the office Melissa's voice stops me, "Alpha?" she calls hesitantly,

"Yes?" I reply stopping but not turning to face her or any of them.

"Can I and Scarlett go out of town for a while? To stay with my parents?"

"I don't care," I shrug, shutting the door to the office and walking over to the desk. Picking up the vase on the desk and throwing it at the wall in anger, watching as it shatters into different pieces and the water and flowers falling out onto the carpet. Then I proceed to punch the wall repeatedly leaving a large dent in place.

Breathing heavily I plop down on the leather swivel chair.

"Ah!" I scream in frustration grabbing my head in my hands and pulling at my medium length hair.

"Why? This is all my fucking fault!" I yell at the empty office. "All my fault," I whisper dejectedly.

"Honey, don't blame yourself," my mum tries to soothe me as she quietly walks into the office.

"But it is, if only I-" But I get interrupted by my father because he grabs me by the collar of my shirt, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Ian! Stop blaming yourself for something out of your hands! You need to stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself and start planning a way to get Kaylie back. Sitting here is not going to change the situation!" my father yells at me seriously.

I just nod numbly, "You're right, I should be calling for a search party," I agree.

"Tyler, Nick," I call out and they rush in the office a millisecond later.

"I want you guys to gather the hunt party, I want every fit male wolf gathered at the pack house in three hours, set a meeting time and report back to me," I address them and they both nod.

"Yes Alpha," they both reply and then walk out of the office again.

"Honey, we're going to find her, don't you worry," My mother tries to reassure but her voice betrays her.

"I-"

'Ian' Kaylie's voice reaches my ears startling me.

"Kaylie?" I call out staring wide eyed at my mum who looks at me like I've lost my mind.

"Ian? Are you okay? Kaylie's not here." my mother says as she looks me over worriedly.

Shaking my head I begin to wonder if just maybe I'm hallucinating, but then I hear her voice again.

'Ian,' she calls out again and this time I realize it's in my mind. My wolf starts howling in my mind, recognizing her voice just like I did.

"'Kaylie,'" I call out to her both in my mind and out loud.

'Help me' she cries, 'Im so scared,' She says and I immediately feel her fear, I feel my wolf and myself flinching back.

"'Baby do you know where you are?'" I ask her. No need asking her how she is, because that's a question I should already know the answer to.

'Not really, I'm tied up in an underground cell, that's all I know. They covered my eyes on the way here,' she explains sounding tired,

"'Baby, I need you to describe anything and everything that you see,'"

'Um, the walls are a dirty brown color, floor is made of some sort of really hard tile, the cell gate is just metal. I'm tied to a chair by my hands,'

"'Okay, okay,'" I nod, "'anything else? Drawings? Designs? Anything else like that?'"

"What's going on son? You can hear her?" my dad asks but I hold up a hand as a sign for him to hold on and he nods.

'Ian, there's a crest like drawing on the wall,' Kaylie informs me and I nod again. It could lead me to find her.

"'What does it look like? Can you describe it to me?'"

'There's a wolf... It looks like it's holding a... Light-' she starts but stops before she can finish.

"'Kaylie? What's wrong? What's it holding?'"

'I have to go! He's back, please come get me Ian!'

"'I will baby, but I need you to finish describing the crest.'"

'Ian, don't believe anything, nothing's how it seems! Don't trust who I thought I trusted!' she tells me, leaving me confused as to what she means.  

'Help!' she screams before I feel harsh pain at the back of my head then feel like my fingers are being broken.

"'No! Don't hurt her!" I scream pathetically.

"Ian!" my mother calls to me,

"Don't!" I scream again feeling a couple blows to my stomach.

"Ian!" someone calls again just before I feel a slap on my cheek. My head snaps to the culprit, my mother.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask quietly, not having it in me to yell.

"You looked like you needed it," my father says making me realize that he's still in the room.

"Yes, in case you guys didn't already figure it out, I was having a mind conversation with Kaylie," I address my parents and my mother's face looks slightly amazed at the prospect.

"How?" she goes on to question.

"I don't know, I don't want to think about that now. I need to save her first."

"Did she say where she is? Does she know where she is?" my dad inquires,

"Sort of, she said she's in a basement cell and she was describing some sort of crest before she was cut off," I explain.

"Okay, well what did she say it looks like?"

"I don't know, she didn't get to it,"

"Okay, well we have the mind sharing to work with, although I'm not sure how. I'll have to research that." my dad goes on and walks over to one of the book cases in the office.

"I've never heard of anything like that. I mean, she's a human and you're a shifter. Maybe it comes with being an Alpha." my mum suggests as she plops down on the couch in the office.

"Good point, we should take that into consideration." my father agrees as he grabs an encyclopedia looking book and takes it over to where my mom's sitting, also settling himself down on the couch.

"Dad," I call him wanting to share what Kaylie said.

"Yes, son?"

"Kaylie said, 'don't believe anything, nothing's how it seems! Don't trust who I thought I trusted!' before she was cut off."

"She was probably referring to Chase," my mothers suggests.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I'll find out and I'll make whoever is responsible pay!" I vow just as Tyler walks in to inform me that the pack meeting has been set for 9pm.

Today has been a disaster, my date with Kaylie ruined. When I get her back, I'm going to make it up to her. 'I love you baby,' I send to her hoping she can still hear me, but I get no reply.

********************************************************************************

Please COMMENT, VOTE and maybe fan!

Have a good day/night :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

446 2 36
Roxanne Summers is a normal werewolf but comes from a rich werewolf family where her dad is the Alpha. Soon enough it's her time to take over as the...
34.7K 708 65
Allison Stone goes to Wridgewood high school as a junior and is 17 years old her father is the alpha and her brother Parker is going to be alpha soon...
57.2K 1.3K 30
Kayden Zeus is a normal girl who goes to a 'perfectly normal' school. Well that's what she thinks. Her life was normal until Blake Diedrich, the all...
108K 3.5K 36
"Come on Liana," Phil reaches for my hand "I can't." Is all I can say. "You can... You can choose me." "It's not a choice anymore," Alpha Eques snare...