Let Go°SeulRene

By YEHW0LF

I am sorry, for letting you go. 슬기 X 아이린 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

10

5K 234 24
By YEHW0LF

Letter number 10

Hey Joohyun,

Do you still remember me? I'll just ask you since I am having this feeling that you can't recognise me anymore.

Did something happened to you? Why can't you remember me? And if you do, why don't you send a letter back?

I really want to see you, but I can't. I am stuck here in this bed, cables connected on my body. I want to escape, just to see you. But I don't have the energy to do that.

Does Wendy tell you about me? Or the others? I hope they do.. I really need to see you before I go.

With love, Bear Seulgi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.9M 53.8K 30
Have you been ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, t...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...