Sized Up

By love___

There's no such thing as a fairy tale ending, although you may have thought Janelle and Rods life is going gr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

7.9K 169 10
By love___

This is a sequel to Plus size Affection. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOUVE READ THE FIRST BOOK! You will be Completely lost! Chapters to this book will be LONG ! Also, it'll take some time to update because I want it to be PERFECT! Thanks.

Janelle

I sat in the rocking chair in my daughters room, Italy. She's so pretty. I stared into her almond brown eyes as she made soft noises trying to fight her sleep. "Go to sleep for mommy Italy". I whispered as I rubbed the base of her cheek with my finger. That always soothed her. She was such a precious baby, she didn't keep up much of a fuss and she ate pretty well. I don't know what I'm going to do when she's at the point where she can date. I'll probably have a heart attack. I always promised myself that I'd be the perfect mother, well try at least. Be reasonable with my children, make them feel like they always have someone they can run and talk to. I never want my kids to have anything to hide from me. I drifted away from my thoughts. I needed to concentrate on getting Italy to sleep. It's way to late for her to be up, it's two in the morning. I yawned heavily, and laid Italy down in her crib. She began to fuss. "Aww, baby don't cry. Mommies here". I comforted her. I hated those cries. They made me feel like I was doing something wrong, like I was missing something she needed. "Jay, go to sleep, I'll get her quiet". Rod interrupted. He's so sweet. He's a huge help. He always make sure I'm well rested and Italy's taken care of. "You sure baby"? I questioned in concern. "Yeah, it's fine. Now go gets some rest". He said kissing my cheek and picking up Italy. I smiled sleepily as I watched him carry her to the rocking chair and rock back and forth. "Go to sleep Janelle". I smiled and left my baby girls room.

I laid down in my bed, I tried getting comfortable. I always reminisce on my past life when I lay down in bed. I said my prayers, closed my eyes, and thought. Before I knew it I was sound asleep. Awaken by those same muscular arms that fit perfectly around my waist every night, Rod. He makes me feel secure, like I have nothing so worry about, like I'm care free. I smiled softly as he kissed my hair and snuggled closely to the base of my neck. "Goodnight baby". I said. "Goodnight". He said raspy.

-

I woke up to an empty space next to me. I looked around the large room and saw that Rod was no where in sight. I took a deep breath and smelled breakfast cooking. I smiled big and made my way to the kitchen. "Good-morning". I sang cheerfully.

"Good-morning". He greeted me back. "You made me breakfast"? I asked as I picked Italy up from her sling. "Yes, I did". He smiled. "Your so sweet". I said kissing Italy making her giggle. "I know, I gotta make my baby happy". He told me placing a plate in front of me. He made my favorite. Cheese grits with honey smocked bacon, eggs, and french toast.

"Damn, this all for me"? I asked sarcastically. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Alright baby, I'm gone". He said grabbing his bag off the sofa. I sighed. "Where you going Rodkevious"? I asked instantly annoyed. "To the gym". He assured me. "At 7:00 am"? I asked.

He threw his bag over his shoulder. "Yes Janelle, if I want to be ready for the season I need all the practice and physical therapy I can get. Don't you want me to be ready"?

"Fine". I said before picking Italy up and heading back to my room. I lost my appetite. Some may believe I'm being selfish, but I don't like Rod around his so called personal trainer so much. I'm not a jealous person at all, but it's something about that woman. At first Danyella, his trainer was just about business. But as time progressed I noticed how she looked at him, and it made me skeptical. She's a very attractive woman, toned body, Carmel brown skin, long natural curly hair, she was beautiful. I just don't like the fact that Rod has been getting up extra early to go "work out". He's dressed nicely and wares cologne, who in the hell wares cologne to go work out?

I refuse to stress myself out about this. I won't do it. I dressed myself to go out, it's been a while since I had some personal time to myself. I've been dedicating my time to Italy. It's not a problem, I love my daughter and she's 7 months old now. I finished getting myself prepared and gave Italy a bath. I was taking her to my mothers house. My mother loved Italy, more than I do I believe. She always wanted a child to raise, since she didn't have the opportunity to raise me she used Italy to make up for that.

I dressed her in a cute satin blue dress and a matching headband, I put on her Michael Kors sandals and her flower sunglasses, she's such a diva. I smiled at Italy and snapped her picture and picked her up and grabbed my keys.

The warm Miami weather danced across my skin as I strapped Italy in her car seat. I loved the weather here. It's always warm and pretty. But I do miss Chicago at times. That is my home town. I pulled up to my mothers mid sized home. It's always well decorated. Her garden is beautiful. I want to start on my garden but I just don't have time.

I rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer; "come on in". I heard her yell from the inside. "What if I was a robber". I said coming through the door. "They know not to come here, and what robbers ring a doorbell Janelle"? She asked laughing. "The kind in my head". I stated. She laughed, and took Italy from my arms.

"Hey precious". She smiled and tickled Italy's tummy. "Go ahead baby, have some time to yourself. She fine here. Ain't that's right Italy". My mother assured me. "Alright, I'll be back later on". I told her before leaving. Now the question is, what am I going to do?

Rodkevious

I know Janelle has her suspicions, but I love her and wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I promised her that. Danyella is just my trainer. She is an attractive woman but I love my wife. I would be lying if I said I never thought about doing something with Danyella, but I just can't. It'll just be wrong. I could tell by the way Janelle looked this morning that she was upset about me going out to the gym so early.

"Ah, you made it. And on time". Danyella spoke as she sat some weights down. I chuckled and sat my bag down. "Yeah, I'm here". I said sitting down on the bench. "Great, now let's start off with stretching out the core and then we can begin on biceps today". She said getting straight to business.

-

"Alright, you can do it just four more, push yourself". She chanted. Damn she worked the hell out of me. "Wooh, see, I told you you could do it". She cheered. I was beat. She gave me a high five and sat on the bench next to me. "How'd those leg curls feel"? She asked. I chuckled. "See, see you trying to be funny". "What? I wouldn't dare". She said sarcastically. We looked at each other and laughed. Danyella was really down to earth. She was beautiful too. "So, does this consider my workout for today"? I asked trying to end this awkward eye contact. She smiled. "Oh, yeah. Unless you want to continue". She edged. "Nah, them leg curls killed it for me. Legs feel like jerky". I admitted. "Ahh, your such a wimp Rod". She teased. "Wimp? Wimp? Never will I, Rodkevious be a wimp". I bragged. She looked at me and smiled. "Whatever".

"Wanna grab some to eat, it's on me". She offered. Shit. Damn, should I turn down the offer and say no? "Uh...." "Come on Rod, it's all on me". She edged. "Yeah, I could eat". I agreed. "Great, Denys"?

"Yeah, why not".

Danyella

I can't lie, I found Rod extremely attractive. And who wouldn't? He's tall, athletic, great body, and has a great sense of humor. This is all against my will going after a married man but I just can't help it. It's something about him. I don't know if it's his bright smile that shows his perfect teeth, or his hazel brown eyes that twinkle in the sunlight, or his broad shoulders, and his abs that glisten in sweat after a good workout. He's just perfect. Janelle is a good woman and she's so sweet. But damn, I don't know what to do. I can tell Rod is attracted to me as well, but he loves his wife to much. And I can respect that.

I invited him to breakfast. Just to Denys. I can tell he was a tad redundant about the offer but he took it anyway. We were having a good time to, we ordered the tower of pancakes. "So, how's Janelle". I asked poring syrup over my tower of pancakes. He smiled. Every time I mention her name he smiles. That's love, I know it's selfish but I wish I was in her position instead of her. "She's good". He said keeping it short. "And the baby? What's her name again"?

"Italy, and she's good also.." He assured me. "That's a beautiful name". I complimented. "Thanks". "So, how's your boyfriend"? He questioned. I sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that if you don't want". He pleaded. "Nah, nah, nah, it's good. Me and him broke up.. Just ain't work out". I admitted.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Dani". I loved it when he called me that. I brushed it off. "Oh, boy it's cool". I said laughing it all. "He's crazy to let you go". He told me.

I stared.

He stared.

"Can I get you all something else"? The waiters asked ending the moment. "No, thank you". Rod assured her. "Ok, call me of you need me". She assured us. "As a matter of fact, can I get the check"? He questioned.

"Sure, will it be together or separate"?

"Together".

"Ok, I'll be back in just a moment" she assured us before walking away.

It was quiet. She returned with the check and Rodkevious grabbed it before I could.

"I told you it was on me". I assured him.

"Well, now, it's on me". He said smiling. "I gotta get going". He assured me. "Oh, okay". I tried to hide the fact that I didn't want to see him go. We hugged and I watched him walk out the door. Damn, I want him so bad it hurts.

Pamella

"Symphony, come here baby". I yelled. My baby girl is one, almost two now, she's walking and has a head full of hair. She's a little bundle of joy. She ran to my arms as I picked he up and span he around in a circle kissing her tiny jaw. "You love your mommy"? I questioned her with a big smile. "Do you love your mommy, huh, do you love you mommy"? I asked as I tickled her tummy. She giggled and squirmed in my arms. "Yes mommy". She sang cheerfully. "Good, now go get your bag". I said placing her down. She was so smart. I've been teaching her where her body parts were, and her numbers and abc's. she's truly a blessing.

"Good morning baby". Anthony said kissing my lips. I smiled. "GoodMorning honey". I sang. I love my fiancé he means the world to me. He treats symphony like she's his own. As far as she knows that's her daddy. I'd rather him be there than Terrence's no good ass. I'd hate to say I'm glad he's dead, but goodness I am. "I got it mommy". Symphony yelled throughout the house. "Good job baby". I praised.

"So your gonna run pass daddy and not give me a hug and kiss? Huh? Huh"? Anthony swooped up Symphony, hugging and kissing her. She giggled. "Hey daddy". She said cheerfully. I love my family.

"You ready to go"? Anthony asked placing Symphony down. "Yeah, let me grab my purse". I assured him. My life is so happy. I love how far I've come. Thank you God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6M 414K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
28.6K 1K 24
Read and you'll find out. Not all stories have their happy endings. Thank you for 20k 💕💕
1.4K 79 36
Drama, love, heartbreak, friendship. Soon, things will change for the group of friends! Will everyone be able to get through the worst of times? See...
42.9K 1.2K 37
A girl who has been called chubby her whole life. By everyone. She wants to be a model; thinking it might make her pretty and people would stop call...