Attack On Titan Imagines and...

wonderfuldeluxe tarafından

Since I love attack on titan I decided to make a one shot book with each and every one of the boys in aot. If... Daha Fazla

Hello (Marco)
Happy birthday (scouting legion)
Hair(Armin)
Smile (Levi)
Slow Motion
Slow Motion ( Part 2 )
Incomplete Family (Eren)
His Nickname For You
Where they like to kiss you
When another boy flirts with you
What you do that he finds cute.
When someone hurts you
When he cheats on you (Levi,Eren,Erwin)
What you do that turns him on.
When they find out you have a sibling
Cuddling with them
I love you for you. (Reiner)
Y/N is ....
Reaction during their wedding day
He cheats on you Part 2 (Levi)
You're cute ways ( Armin)
What if .... ( Jean )
You can't be replaced (Levi)
Yandere Levi
NEW STORY?!?!?
Yandere Erwin
Yandere Erwin ( Plot Twist )
Shinee ( Kim Jonghyun )

I'm sorry

2.4K 20 3
wonderfuldeluxe tarafından

Hey guys it's me, the author. I know I have not been active for so long and that probably you guys might be annoyed with me for not posting in so long.

Truth is that I lost interest in this book. Attack on titan was a big thing for me back then, because it introduced me to the world of anime. It was something new, and exciting for me.

Now when ever I try to write something for this book, even a small little one-shot I immediately lose interest in it. One in a while I would feel extremely inspired and write an Imagine and never post it because once I go back to it, I feel like it's not good enough for you guys to read.

So what I plan to do is try to write an Imagine for this story once a week and post them, just so I can get back into how things were back then.

Also, I honestly don't know how many of you guys reading this are Kpop fans or even know about Kpop. It's something that I have been following since 2014 and I still follow till this day.

Recently I have been thinking about writing a new story based on kpop. I know must of you guys might not be interested due to my lack of posting, but for those who are honestly interested. I have a new story up called " The Unit's Agent" it's based of a show that has recently ended in South Korea. The show brings in various idols who have not made it big since debut and in the end 9 people from those who got in will debut together.

I was waiting for the show to end so that then I would write the story based on the actual show, and not what I want. I know self promo is not what I should be doing right now because I barely post anymore, but I just want you guys to have a look and see if you guys find it interesting so far.

The story is up, and I already wrote 1 part explaining what the plot of the story is.

I will continue this book and I hope you guys can enjoy this story as well as try to check out my recent story and see if you guys enjoy it.

Bye, and I hope you guys have a great day.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 18 93
Hello this is my BTS one shot book hope you guys like it! I am open to requests and just know that there will be mature content in some of them. HAVE...
5.7K 122 20
Oneshots of yandere characters from various fandoms x female reader. Fandoms: Attack on Titan, Twisted Wonderland, Demon Slayer Ouran High School Hos...
443K 5.5K 22
Any character X reader series. (Requests open)
166K 2.6K 12
just some levi x reader one-shots for you to enjoy based around different settings and scenarios. requests are closed now, but i still hope you enjoy...