guide ➳ writing a kpop fanfic...

By felixtomyfelicis

✎ᝰ┆ in hopes that kpop stans who love to write can find help here . . . ☁️ More

➶ | intro 𓆉。˚ ✧
➶ | stuff you should know ♡
➶ | starting a fanfic ♡
➶ | characters ♡
➶ | plot ♡
➶ | writer's block ♡
➶ | endings ♡
➶ | ships with other groups ♡
➶ | other tips ♡

➶ | sequels ♡

2.7K 123 15
By felixtomyfelicis

You could do a sequel, but I'll suggest making the first book a sad ending.

If you do a sad ending and continue with a sequel, readers will like it more. They'll want to read the sequel because they're not satisfied with the sad ending.

In the sequel, you can unravel what's happened and even add a twist. Like the male lead dies in the first book, but in the sequel he could have a long lost twin that becomes the new male lead.

The sequel doesn't have to be so long, as long as you unravel what's happened and make a few scenes to turn the readers' emotions here and there.

You could do a sequel even after a happy ending, but that again depends on how good the plot was that your readers will want to read a second book.

You could do a series, with one book for each member in a group, kind of like what I did.

I wrote a Jirosé fanfic and the sequel is a Taennie fanfic. But no, I'm not continuing after that one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
459K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 53.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9K 542 5
Dear Yeosang, Like a dream you came to me one day...