Broken Fantasy

By DiamondLoverGirl45

"Grandpa, a marriage contract? Are you serious?" "Audriana, you have no choice but to marry him. Listen, he c... More

Authors Note
Broken Fantasy
Prologue ✔️
Chapter One ✔️
Chapter Two ✔️
Chapter Three ✔️
Chapter Five ✔️
Chapter Six ✔️
Chapter Seven ✔️
Chapter Eight ✔️
Chapter Nine ✔️
Chapter Ten ✔️
Chapter Eleven ✔️
Chapter Twelve ✔️
Chapter Thirteen ✔️
Chapter Fourteen ✔️
Chapter Fifteen ✔️
Chapter Sixteen ✔️
Chapter Seventeen ✔️
Chapter Eighteen ✔️
Chapter Nineteen ✔️
Chapter Twenty ✔️
Chapter Twenty-One ✔️
Chapter Twe️nty-Two ✔️

Chapter Four ✔️

1.6K 105 32
By DiamondLoverGirl45

"I'm marrying Connor...Sarah's boyfriend."

C H A P T E R   F O U R

AUDREY 

I look away, uncomfortable. Should I check on Kylie? A couple of minutes passed, and she finally sat down next to me with no expression on her face.

"Will you tell me now?" I asked. I knew that I was being persistent, but I needed to know.

"No," she said quickly, making sure she didn't make eye contact.

"Does it involve me?" I asked. The question caught her off guard, and she tried her best not to show it, but it was too late.

"No- I just, can you please stop asking me? It's not my place to tell you. I want to tell you, I do! but I can't. Don't be upset with me," Kylie said as she ran her hand through her hair in distress. She's a mess. I thought.

"I will be upset. I understand you can't tell me for whatever reason, but if it's something serious I would rather hear it from you. At least I can prepare myself for whatever's coming that has you scared, to the point where you can't even talk to me or even look at me," I softly said.

"I know but-" I stopped her before she could finish.

"I understand. I just need some water to cool off, okay? I-I just need to be alone right now." Sighing, I got up and made my way towards the kitchen. As I was passing them, I heard something that made me stop in my tracks.

"I want you to decline," Connor said calmly. He's slumped down on the couch comfortably. The deadly glare he gave me reassured me that he wasn't happy.

"I'm not sure what offer you're talking about?" I genuinely asked.

"Don't act all innocent. If you say yes, just watch-" taken aback by his tone I took a step back. His eyebrows furrowed at my sudden movement.

"I honestly don't know and-" he tries to interrupt me again. Turning around, ignoring him, I take a step forward and make my way toward the kitchen. I should get water, I thought. Usually, I would be calm and in control, but not today. My breathing is a bit heavier than usual. My hands clenched together, now frustrated; my body fired up ready to attack.

"Where do you think you are going?" Stay calm, don't turn around, and no matter what don't-be-scared. Ignoring him, I continued. Before I could get inside, I felt him grab my arm, pulling me back.

I turn around and our eyes locked. He drops my arm and takes a step forward as I step backward, only to hit the wall that was right behind me. He grabbed my neck from the back and pulled me closer to him, ensuring our bodies were making direct contact. My breathing uneasy as he made sure that I was looking right at him, which was intimidating. He wanted me to be afraid of him, and I am.

My body trembled in fear under his hold as I tried to move, but his hand kept my neck in place. He didn't hurt me, which terrified me because I wasn't sure what he would do next. My eyes were drowning in sorrow, making it hard to see. I felt uneasy. The feeling in my chest made me uncomfortable as my heat surrounded my eyes.

"Just drop the act. You know what I'm talking about; this was probably your plan all along, but know this, I won't let you succeed," Connor sneered.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He let out a menacing laugh, causing my arm hair to rise, giving me goosebumps all over.

"What am I talking about? Okay, let's play that game." He shrugged cockingly. He dropped his hand that held my neck, finally allowing me to breathe.

"Just know, you will see me the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. I will hover over you, make your life a living hell. I will watch you suffer, quiver in fear, wishing that you had said no that day," he grabs me by the back of the neck once again and smirked.

"Connor, stop," Kylie said sternly.

He stared dead in my eyes while giving me a daunting smile. He brought his hand up and moved a bit of my hair behind my ear making me flinch. I moved my head away from him, allowing some distance between the two of us, causing him to chuckle, "But that's what you want, isn't it, Audriana."

I felt his lips brush against my ear as he whispered, "I'm not someone to be messed around with." I shut my eyes tightly, and tears unleashed themselves.

"Connor," Kylie snarled.

I felt his hand against my chin, moving my face towards him. I flutter my eyes open to find his face a couple of centimeters apart from mine, "do we have an agreement?" He said. I dared not to look at his eyes and looked down.

"Darling," he mocked as his lips brushed against my forehead slowly.

I nodded quickly, trying not to anger him even more. I am confused because I knew Connor wouldn't do anything, but why is he acting this way? I am not sure what he is talking about. I wanted to speak, but the air wasn't reaching my lungs.

"Connor, c-calm d-down. I r-really don't know what you're t-talking about," I choked out. His eyes darkened. He looked angrier than before. What did I do now? Was that not the right thing to say?

It's new to me, seeing him like this, and I couldn't get myself to believe it. Not once has he behaved this way to his friends, but then again, I'm not anything to him. I'm such a fool.

"You don't know, huh?" He asked while laughing.

My hands shook at his tone. I gulped, nothing was working as if my body had given up on me. I brought my hand up to Connor's chest slowly trying to create some distance between us, but he grabbed my hand and pushed it forcefully down to my side, paralyzed.

"Connor, what are you doing? Calm down," Ryder said. But he didn't budge. His dimples were showing as he gave a bitter-sweet smile.

"This is only the beginning, Ryder." Chloe brushes her dirty blond hair away from her face and gives a mischievous smile. Unlike Connor, Chloe had one dimple, and it wasn't as deep as his. The more I stared at them, the more they had many differences. Wait why I am thinking about this right now. Focus Audrey!

"Well then, have fun," Ryder chuckles. "Really, Ryder?" Kylie asked. She removed Chloe's hand from her arm, shoved Ryder out of her way, and walked towards me.

"Kylie, you know the truth right, why are you supporting it?" Ryder questioned. His eyes narrowed at Kylie. Chloe turned a little, looking at Kylie, who appeared surprised by what Ryder asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. What were they talking about? But then looked up only to find Connor still staring at me. Then it hit me, the secret that she was hiding from me. They knew what it was, but how does that tie back to Connor?

"Stop acting confused. It isn't going to work, and if you don't want to be bothered, then I suggest you tell your grandfather that it is a no from you." Connor dropped my arm, pushing me slightly back, making me hit the wall again.

I look over at Kylie to find her arguing with Ryder. How does she know him? What is going on? Why are there so many secrets? My head now fuzzy as questions erupted. Connor walked away from me and stood by Chloe.

"You're an asshole. What gave you the right to talk to her this way?" Kylie yelled and stood by me.

"Will you tell me, Kylie? After all this, will you still hide whatever you are hiding from me?" I questioned. She sighed, finally giving in. Before she could tell me, laughter filled the room as the parents and grandparents made their way to the living room.

"Let's ask the kids once more to confirm it again," Jullian, Connor's grandpa, said while laughing and my grandfather nodded.

"So Connor, what do you think?" he asked. Connor sighed and clenched his hands, and nodded.

"Come on boy use your words," Jullian said while laughing. Connor let out a frustrated sigh and nodded.

"Yes." He said. Everyone laughed besides Kylie, Chloe, and Ryder. They looked upset. Ryder touched Connor's shoulder in a comforting manner. When I was about to ask them why they were laughing my mother grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Let me do the talking, don't say anything or else," she whispered. Making sure only I could hear her.

"But-" she tightened her hold causing me to screech in pain.

"How about you, Audrey?" Jullian asked as a smile made its way on his face.

"For what?" I blurted and that's when I knew that I fucked up. I turn towards my mother only to find her glaring at me.

"She's just nervous, she told me the answer before, and it's a yes," Mother said. My eyes widened. I didn't tell her anything so what is she talking about?

"Well, it's official now, my grandson Connor Black will marry your granddaughter Audriana Anderson," he hugged my grandfather congratulating him.

Marrying! Am I getting married? I looked over at Kylie to see her staring at me with teary eyes, so that was the secret ... shit.

Did they make this decision without telling me? Words can't express how I feel right now. My eyes burned. Looking down, I tried not to cry and took a deep breath.

"It's final, so don't look at me like that. You can throw a tantrum later," mother rolled her eyes and walked away.

Tantrum? Final?

"I-I," I tried to say something, but I couldn't. I forced myself to take a step forward, but I couldn't feel anything. I had to get out of here. Panic rose, when I took another step forward. I felt nauseous. I walked towards the stairs ignoring everyone. Someone grabbed my arm, but I pulled back and made my way up.

"She's just shy," I heard mother say. I opened my room door and fell down to my knees. I couldn't take it anymore, letting out a shaky breath and releasing the tears that were imprisoned behind my eyes. Each tear stained my cheeks, reminding me how they betrayed me. I sat there and silently cried. My body ached as it screamed in pain. What am I going to do?

"Audrey, I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you, but grand-" Kylie dropped down next to me. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to stop the tears. "It's not your fault," I slowly wiped my tears away and huffed.

"Audrey-"

"I'm fine," I whispered. Forcing a smile, I let out a shaky laugh and slapped my thighs trying to ease the pain but it wasn't working. Why can't I just stop crying!

Wait.

The tears were now gone and nowhere to be found. The room that was filled with sobs was now silent.

The adrenaline kicked in and I stood up. My eyes widened in realization. Kylie jerked back at my outburst.

"I'm marrying Connor... Sarah's boyfriend."

Q/A: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE FORCED TO MARRY YOUR BESTFRIEND'S BOYFRIEND?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 6 16
My best friend is getting married. I am not a girl, but a 22 year old gay Man. My best friend is a girl. She is one year older then me but hey, I don...
172K 4.2K 35
He is my brothers best friend. He is way out of my league. But does that stop me from going after what I wanted for such a long time? The boy I fell...
30K 507 26
When your bestfriend asked you tips on how to make her relationship with her boyfriend a bit more steamy and exciting, what worse could have happen...
40.2K 822 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...