The Abused Boy (BoyxBoy)

By Jade-bow

A teenage boy named Jason is abused by he's parents who adopted him and dont accept him for being gay. He hid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapterr 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
.Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
authors note
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

9.7K 248 91
By Jade-bow

        Joes 'pov

         It was night and Jason was sleeping right next to me. He looked so cute sleeping. Wait what am I saying I have a girlfriend and I'm straight. but he was just so cute. oh god whats happing to me? Jason started to scream and moving around he was having a nightmare. I decided to put my hands on his waist and cuddled with him and just whispered its gonna be okay. Jason hold my hand and then he stopped screaming and we both fell asleep.

       Jason 'pov

        I woke up finding myself with Joe's hands around me and me holding he's hand.

"Morning Jason" Said Joe in he's sexy tired voice.

"Morning" I was blushing alot. I heard him chuckle probably the fact that i was blushing.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower and cook breakfast okay?" Said Joe getting a towel from he's hanger.

"Alright" I said while getting up to go to the guest room. After a while I realized I left my phone in his bed so I went to go get it. When i walked in Joe was just in a towel around he's waist. I knocked over he's lamp and feel.

"Oh my god Jason are you okay?!" Said Joe looking for cuts on me.

"Ya I think"

"You're bleeding"

"Oh its just a cut ill be okay"

"Come on let me take care of you" He brought me to the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet. "Alright let me see" Joe said with alcohol and some band-aids in his hand.

"Ouch"It stung

"Sorry but i have to press on it to make it stop bleeding" He put a band-aid on. We where just staring at each other. He started to lean in.

"Stop i cant" I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking" He replied

"Its not your fault its just.."

"Its just what?" I looked at him curiously.

"Nothing um i need to get ready I'm sorry"

"Alright"

        I texted my biological sister Noemi of what happened.

          "Hey vicky"-Jason

         "Hey little bro"-

        "I had the worst morning ever"-Jason

        "What happened who's ass do i have to beat?"-vicky

         "No one's i just ran away from a kiss from a boy i like , it was horrible"-Jason

         "You dumb ass tell me everything"-vicky

          "Ill tell you when we met"-Jason

         "Alright see ya later"-vicky

          I got dressed into a long sleeved white shirt that said 'love me love me not' in black letters and put on black tight jeans and white and red Adidas. I went down stairs to find Joe and he's family at the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Come join us eat Jason" Said Joe's mom.

"No thanks i need to go meet up with my sister, sorry maybe another time?"

"Its okay darling" Joe looked at me and I could tell he was sad. I felt bad. I left in my baby blue jeep and met my sister at a coffee shop called 'Wake up early'. I don't get the name.

        "Hey Vicky"

"Hey little bro"

"So tell me what happened" It only took like 5 minutes to tell her. "Now I don't understand. Why didn't you just kiss him?"

"The last time I had a boyfriend it went really bad and now I don't let no one love me or anything and then there's my stupid parents"

"Speaking of them, did they hit you again?"

"No why?" I said putting on my sunglasses.

"Well, one, you just put your sunglasses on and two, you do not know how to put cover up on for shit"

"Shit can you help me then?" I begged.

"Of course"

"So, did you run away?" She said while putting cover up on my eye.

"Ya I had to then Joe let me stay for awhile"

"He such a nice guy! You're an idiot for not kissing him!"She said as she slapped me on my head.

"Ouch!!"I sobbed in pain.

"That what you get for being an idiot" Me and Vicky laughed.

"Jason!!!" Said a familiar voice. It was my best friend Lisa.

"Bunnyy!" I call her bunny.

"Boobear!!" She calls me boobear. She was with Aviella, my other best friend or as I call her my lesbian lover.

"Hey you guys" I said happily.

"Why is your sister putting cover up on your eye?"Vicky questioned me.

"Well, then who else do i have to tell?"

"Hey Jason" A guy voice called out.

"Great, who could that be?" I rolled my eyes.

It was my ex jose. I hate him. All my friends stood in front of me and my sister not letting him through.

"Come on you guys let me see him" Jose said.

"I don't fucking think so maybe. You're the reason why he has to cover his eye!" Said Vicky. More like yelling.

"What I never land a hand on him"Jose said back.

"How could we be so sure?" Said Aviella.

"Because he didnt" I came out from behind them with my sunglasses on.

"Then who hit you?"Lisa and Jason said at the same time.

"My parents"They all looked at me shockingly.

"What? Again!" Yelled Jose.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but you guys have to leave! You're disturbing people" Said the store owner.

"Ya. Sorry, we'll leave now" I said leading everybody outside.

"Why haven't you ran away or call the cops?" Said Lisa.

"I did run away and Joe let me stay over his house for awhile"

"Awwwwww, Wait Joe with brown hair and blonde highlights?" Said Aviella.

"Ya why?"

"OH MY GOD!! That's the hottest guy in the school!" Said Lisa.

"Really I didn't know he was"I replied with a confused face.

"Well, now I see that you're blind bitch" Said Aviella.

"So, Jason what you gonna do about your parents?" Said Jose.

"Well, nothing I do need to leave somewhere and if child service finds out ill be put back in an orphanage" I said.

"Why don't you just ask Joes parents to adopt you?" Said Vicky.

"Because you cant date your brother"' I was sad at the thought of that.

"Its not like he likes you back" Said Jose.

"Well thanks" I said leaving to my car.

"Nice going you fag" Said Lisa.

"Sorry damn" He said walking away.

        I went back to my house finding my parents not there. I went inside and everything was a mess. I went to my room and got all my stuff. I found some papers in the bathroom on the floor. It was news paper. It was a picture of me in the front.......OH MY  GOD!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 22 21
A boy moves to a big city in search for a relationship, but he finds something better than what he was looking for. This is an LGBT+ story. Don't sa...
1.4K 27 12
Skeppy and Bad meet up and a romantic chemistry fills their hearts. They keep their feelings in for a while, then finally Skeppy breaks. He finally t...
11.1K 402 17
This is a story about an 18 year old boy named Derek that discovers his sexuality through his best friend Luke that turns out to be gay. If you'd lik...
113K 4.8K 75
(This is the edited version of my book Bad Boy Knows My Secret) Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he'...