Dielari gone wrong?

By Ari_loves_germangie

It all goes wrong when Diego thinks Clara is falling for somone else. Has she? Will this ruin there relations... More

Dielari gone wrong?
I cant
Support
A face
Whats going on?
Roses

He was right

434 32 8
By Ari_loves_germangie

Claras pov
Diego(ramos)- Hello? Clari? Is that you?
I really dont want him to see me like this! What if the other Diego sees us and gets the wrong idea again? I just miss him so much...

Diegos pov
I hear someone sobbing near by. Who is it? Its comin from behind Diegos trailer...
Diego- Clara! Why are you crying?
Clara- Please just go, i really need to be alone right now.
Diego- Im not leaving till you tell me why youre crying!
I really hate seeing her upset. Shes normally so happy and full of life but now... She looks like her world has vanished into thin air!
Clara- I... We ... He
She hysterically sobbing into my shirt so i put my arm around her. Who could have done this? She was so happy a minute ago with Diego. Diego? What could have happened?
Diego- Is it Diego
She nods before lifting her head from my sleeve. All her make up has smudged around her eyes. This must have hurt her so much!
Clara- Diego... Broke up with me
Diego- WHAT! Why?
Clara- He thought there was something going on between us after the stage kiss...
Diego- Isnt there?
Clara- What?
Diego- Dont you feel a connection?
Clara- What! Im sorry... No...
And like that she runs out the room, crying her eyes out because of me...

Claras pov
Me? He likes.... me? No! Hes a friend nothing more! I cant believe Diego( not ramos) was right. I wish we never broke up! Why does life have to be so difficult?
- Clara Alonso and Diego Ramos please get ready for the next take in 10 minutes.
WHAT? Why now? Now of all times! I fish my mirror out of my pocket and see i have panda eyes. Oh no! I rush to the bathrooms to wash it off when i remember something. Its a Germangie scene...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 79.6K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
212K 13.3K 63
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
269K 18.6K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...