One Shots

By ffoodie

The 7 One Shots, mostly Nico though........ More

Re: Intro
No Way Out
Snowed In Part 1
Snowed In Part 2
Nico finds out about Fangirls WIP(?)
Sunshine Sweaters
Sunshine Sweaters 2
One Shot
Mute!
You were my Sunshine 😢
High-School
Matt Sloan
Talent Show
Add On to Talent Show
The Secret's Out!
Poseidon!!! How could you?
Felix (/_\ NOT A CHAPTER)
Valentine Kisses
Valentine's Day Special WIP
A Connection?!
Cheating??
Hyper!Nico
Drunk!Will (part 2)
iphone
When Nico turns into a toddler, and Jason almost dies
𝕯𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖘 (Dolls)
Broken
Emotional Shiz
Eye-Color-Thing
Slep
Wedding

Jason's _______

396 15 56
By ffoodie

Title: Jason's Predicament? 

**I didn't know what to call the Chapter.... PLEASE READ THE NOTE ON THE BOTTOM!
Edit: Not anymore

** IMAGE ^^^^

He had to keep himself under control. It was starting to happen way to much now. 

Mrs. Meld stood in front of the class and said, "Now, let's say, "Do ri me"

Everyone cleared their throat or drank water. He was starting to get nervous.

"Do ri me fa SO LAN GEL O!" He covered his mouth, he did it again!

Mrs. Meld looked at him, "Jason, this is the 5th time this week! What does So lan gel o even mean?"

"You wouldn't understand"

She looked at him confused, suddenly his phone buzzed in a certain rhythm, meaning they were pictures, (IDK)

"Ma'am, could I be excused?"

"O Of course"

He ran out and started looking at the pictures of

SOLANGELO.

He started fanboying over them silently. 

In one of them, Nico had his arms crossed, and Will was hugging him across the waist, with his head on Nico's head. 

He ran to the printer and made a copy of them. And posted it in his locker.

___________TIME SKIP__________

He entered the camp, and with a quick hello to Piper, ran over to Nico.

"Hey, Neeks! Did you tell anyone yet?"

"No, I'm still in Narnia." 

"Oh"

"And why is everyone sending you pictures of me? And Will?"

"It's my medication. If I don't get pictures every day, then I'll die."

Nico looked at him, with a "r u serious?" expression.

"Yes! If I don't get them, then I really will die!"

"Yeah, whatever"

"You should leave Narnia soon.."

"I'll do it when I choose to."

After talking for a bit more, he ran off to talk to his bro. Percy.

He saw him, trying to do a handstand.

Percy looked at him and said, " Hey Bro."

" Bro "

"Bro"

"Bro"

"So, what's up?"

"My dad."

"I mean, why did you come here?"

"Solangelo"

"ah, did you get the pictures?"

"Yes.. they were_"

"Beautiful" They both finished and looked at each other in the eyes.."

"Some random Aphrodite camper sighed, "The Bromance is real"

"OK, so have they done anything yet?"

"No..." Percy sighed sadly.

"man....."

Then he shot up, "Wait! There is something."

"What?!"

"Nico's going to your school."

"really?!!!"

"Yeah"

"Thanks, Bro"

"No problem bro"

______Time skip brought to you by,     Bro   ___________

When he entered school, he looked around for Neeks. But to no avail.

After half of the day, Jason sighed. It was too bad that Nico's CURRENT age was younger than him. 

When he exited class, thankfully without him messing up any of his answers with Solangelo.

He saw a familiar mop of raven black hair. Neeks!

He went over to him and saw him surrounded by a few boys and girls. (YEAH! There's a boy who's crushing on him too! (And Jason doesn't know he likes him))

"Why don't you come with us? We can show you around?"

He was NOT gonna let them mess up his OTP! 

"Hey, Neeks!"

Nico saw him, and his eyes widened. He tried to leave, but they had him circled in. 

"Oh hi, Jason! We didn't know you knew this kid."

One of the girls, someone older than him, "He's so cute! He looks like he's in 6th grade! (She just thinks he's cute)

"Yeah, his name's Nico. And his home is Narnia"

The girls all ooh-ed and left. The boy reluctantly left so he could go to class. 

Nico tried to sneak past him, but Jason grabbed his shoulders. "You're not avoiding me, are you?"

"Of course I'm not-

Jason looked at him

"fine, I am. But, that's because I don't need you to "fan-boy" on me!"

"I- Oh"

"Yeah"

"do you need a ride home, after school?"

"Nah, Will's picking me up." He realized what he said, and clamped his hand over his mouth, and widened his eyes. "I mean - - uhh"

"YOU MEAN......... THERE'S GOING TO BE A SOLANGELO MOMENT!??!?!?!?!?"

"Shut up, that's why I didn't tell you... Well, I'm gonna go to Lunch. "

"Nico, I know you're not eating lunch"

Nico started running. So, Jason chased after him.

It must've been a pretty weird sight, A smol bean being chased by one of the best students of the school.

But, then Jason lost Nico. 

 POV CHANGE

Jamie P.O.V (the boy from before)    { Skin tone, mixed between Hazel, and Leo. Green eyes. Freckles}

He saw the new kid, Nico being chased by the role model of the school, Jason Grace.

Jamie had instantly taken a liking to the smol Italian kid. 

Oh, he'd left Narnia last month

He was pretty happy, when Jason said, "His name is Nico. And his home is Narnia"

He approached the tired out Nico. "Hey, are you alright?"

Nico looked up at him, with big, dark chocolate brown eyes. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm OK. J-Jamie right?"

"Yeah, so how do you know Jason?"

"We both go to the same camp."

He'd heard of the camp, it was for people for either, ADHD, or dyslexia. Or both. 

"Oh, I'd been meaning to ask about that... You see I'm ADHD and dyslexic." 

*YOU BET I DID! >.<****

"Really?" he looked up at him curiously.

He subconsciously blushed.  

"Y-Yeah."

"Are both of your parents your birth parents?"

He was confused by the question but answered anyways. "No, my mom left after I was born. I don't think I've ever met her."

Nico looked at him siriously, "You need to come with me" He grabbed his wrist, and he blushed again. 

Nico started dragging him towards Jason. And started talking to him in Greek. He didn't know how he knew it though. 

"Jason, νομίζω ότι είναι ένας από εμάς. Δεν μαμά." "Jason, I think he's one of us. No mom."

"Πραγματικά?" "Really?"

"ναι" "Yeah" 

They both looked at me, and Nico exclaimed, "Jamie, can we talk somewhere?"

Jason looked at me suspiciously.

"Uh, y-yeah."

Nico took him to the corner of the school and made sure no one was looking. 

"OK, I'm gonna be blunt with you."

"Uh, OK"

"The Greek and Roman gods are real, and your mom is one of them"

For some reason, he believed him, " I don't know why, but I believe you"

He smiled at him, and Jamie smiled back. "We should get back to Jason, and after school, we'll take you to Camp."

"Camp?"

"It's a safe haven for people like us."

"Wow"

_______________Blanket Burrito Time Skip___________

This is SOMEONE's POV, I don't know who

At the end of the day, Jason climbed into his car, and then another (description) car came up. Nico waved me over, and we both sat it. There was a blonde guy there.

"Hey, Neeks. Who's he?"

"Jamie, he's one of us"

"Unclaimed, or...?"

"Unclaimed"

"Oh."

They all entered an area and saw a huge camp. "Camp Half-Blood"

When he entered, a few minutes after he entered a rainbow appeared on his head. 

"Wow, that was fast" Complimented Nico.

"What was that?"

"Your mom claimed you. Congratulation, you're a son of Iris. Goddess of the Rainbows, and messenger of the gods. "

  (I KNOW< I'm stupid. I just made the gay guy, a son of Iris.))

__________Time skip to Kansas_________

It had been 3 weeks since he found out. And he was falling for Nico more and more every day.

One day he decided to ask Nico out. But Jason came in front of him, and said, "SOLANGELO FOR EVAHHHHHHH! I'm sorry but, you are NOT going to ask him out. Will Solace and Nico are my OTP"

"Oh"

He watched him walk away.

And he promised himself. He was not going to give up.

  ('・Д・)ノ=☆              (ノ≧∀≦)ノ・‥...━━━★           ༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO))  MAGIC 

I MAY ADD JAMIE LATER ON

To tell the truth, this didn't even go the way I planned. It was just supposed to be about Jason's inner Fanboy. 

OH, and in my story Lost, should I have Leo make his appearance before Percy's death.And console Neeks.. Or should I have another one,where Leo comes in afterwards, with news of Percy's death?

I thinking of doing the first one.

And I remember, last school year (7th) One of my best friends, told me, she had to tell me a secret. So at lunch she writes, "I'm Bi" And I was like, "Oh OK."   "You're not mad??" "Why would I be?" Then we continued on with lunch.

But you see....... I didn't even know what Bi meant. And than later on. I find out what it means in a story. Then I remember our conversation, and was like. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH, that's what that means!"

Edit: Grammar

Republished: February 20, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 116 25
Just some PJO and HoO one shots. I got bored, okay? Updates: Whenever I feel like it I don't own these characters, Rick Riordan does
1.1K 44 19
"we all need someone to stay." solangelo au
660 6 9
Literally what the title says lol