Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

By Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... More

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
The Engagement
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
Shobanam- The Wedding Night
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
A Sunrise With Beloved
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A fight and The Makeup
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Lullaby
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
Brotherhood
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
The First Sign- A Relaization
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

Amarenda Devasena Varasudu

1.1K 62 15
By Meenu_Panda

Naayaka was happily running around decorating the hut and then looking after Sulochana too in between. But Sulochana was well cared for. Amarendra took care of it ever since Devasena put forth her suspicion of twins. He made sure Naayaka was there with her most of the time.

Amarendra made it his mission to make his wife feel safe and secured as they were nearing the day. Amarendra worked to his heart's content and slept well in this hut. He did not feel the need to be alert in this place as he knew in this place he and his family were safe. In palace his mother was only solace. But this place made his heart feel at peace. He liked being a commoner than a royale.

Amarendra stood there in the temple as he saw his wife getting pampered. The villagers said it was tradition to this ritual of Seemantham by the end of 8th full moon and beginning of the 9th. The elderly lady asked him to come closer. He went.

"Ayya! Part her hair with this auspicious stick"

Amarendra smiled as he saw Devasena's face taking the pink hue as this was Devasena's new demand. Now it became his duty to even do her hair along with saree draping and jewellery adorning.

He chuckled as she glared at him for delaying. He did as he was told and parted her hair. Then he took gandham and adorned her cheeks, ankles and wrists with it. He took the colored glass bangles and adorned her wrists. For a moment Amarendra's smile faltered. Had he done right by his queen?

At that moment Devasena shook her hands making those clink sounds with her bangles. He looked up and same her smiling at him. And he smiled. She is happy and that made him happy.

"Ayya!"

Amarendra turned to the elderly woman who gave him a plate that was filled with 5 varieties of rices, pulihora, Nimmahora, Ksheerannam, Kobbari Annam, MaavidiAnnam. Smiling he took the plate and fed her each rice which she ate happily as her taste buds were acting. He chuckled seeing at her eagerness. Shaking his head he wiped his hands clean and took two tamalapakulu, betel leaves, dipped them in Pasupu gandham mix and kept it on her belly on either side as she leaned back and sat with her hands supporting her.

As he was doing this, side by side a girlchild was made to sit beside Devasena and her wrists were being adorned with bangles. He smiled looking at the kid thinking about his own child.

At that moment he felt it. He looked at her who smiled glowing at him as she held his hands keeping her hands above his on her belly and he felt again.

"Deva!"

She nodded her head. His smiled and it was widening with each passing moment. His happiness knew no bound. After 8 full moons, he felt his child today. He looked here and there not knowing how to express his happiness. Then he saw a mangala vaadhyam kept in the temple and took a naayanam and started creating a happy tune.

Devasena chuckled as she saw him make a tune, off tune, but still, she could understand his happiness. She looked at Naayaka who was smiling and shaking his head looking down as he held Sulochana and doing the same as Amarendra.

"Dont expect me to join him in drums."

"I dont expect such things from you Naayaka. You and drums?"

She giggled knowing she was challenging him. Glaring at her, Naayaka joined his king in the happiness taking the dol. Everyone around cheered them laughing seeing their king and queen happy.

In Palace..!

Chandrika came to Sivagami who was pacing the patio looking in the direction of the village and looking at the festivities in the temple. She so wanted to join her son and daughter in law and enjoy the moment when they become parents.

"Rajamata"

"Enti?"

She turned to Chandrika composing herself. But Chandrika has been with her since she did not know when.

"Baahubali and Devasena are happy there Rajamata."

"I know! That is the only place where he will be happy. Just like his parents and grandparents, he is a people man."

"But still you threw them out"

"Maahishmati has seen enough conspiracies and ruses and killings of kings for thrones. One more, I cannot bear and nor can the samrajyam Chandrika"

"And you thought by sending them out, you could save all these?"

Sivagami stayed silent as she knew there was no positive answer for the question.

"Vachina vishayam enti Chandrika?"

Chandrika drew a breath. She knew that Rajamata has closed the topic.

"Rajamata! Mahadevaraya has joined someone in Maahishmati Rajamata, the trafficked weapons have reached him only."

Sivagami closed her eyes. What more nightmare she had to live?

"And?"

"Catastrophe Rajamata!"

"Right from the moment Rudrasena entered Maahishmati its catastrophe only Chandrika."

"But now, things are speeding up Rajamata. They have got the weapons and manpower."

"Maahishmati will face it"

"Not with someone from palace helping them. Sorry to say. But History repeats. Last time we had at least Kunthala Raja Sivasena to help us and buy us time to get you and your family out of here"

"But could not save my parents."

"We cannot have everything Rajamata"

"I am trying"

"Very well"

"Chandrika!"

"You are in the middle of this Rajamata. While I am outside. From where I see, and What I see, its a different vision. May be you should approach this differently."

"How more different?"

"That is not my place to tell. I am after all your guard. Now Let me take your leave Rajamata."

Saying she left leaving behind a very thoughtful Sivagami.

"Naayaka!"

Naayaka who was helping them in returning back to their hut turned.

"Maharaja?"

"I will take Devasena home and you go back to yours. She looks tired."

"I will bring all these to your place.."

"Sulochana is looking tired Naayaka. I will take them. You take Sulochana home."

"But.."

"Naayaka! Do as you are asked to!"

Devasena said as she stood beside Amarendra holding her belly with one hand and curled her arm to Amarendra's.

"Alage Rani Devasena!"

Sulochana giggled at the meek face he made making him glare. But he came and helped her as they together walked home. Taking all the gifts showered by the villagers to Devasena in one hand and other hand supporting her, Amarendra and Devasena too made their way to their home.

Once home, he helped her change her saree and made her wear a comfortable saree. Then he helped her sit on the fluffy mattress he makes everyday and settled beside her. Her hand never left her belly and the smile never left their faces.

"Deva! I am so happy today"

He said as he took her feet and massaged it not minding her protests.

"Entandi idi? Leave them"

Amarendra frowned.

"Devasena! Relax. You should have gotten used to this by now"

"Still.."

"Aren't you happy?"

She shook her head chuckling. Her husband Amarendra Baahubali was stubborn as mule!

"I am happy"

"Our Child Deva!"

He said smiling as he caressed her belly and felt the kick again and his smile grew.

"Yes!"

She smiled holding his hand. Again they felt a kick.

"Active like mother!"

He said and she chuckled hitting him.

"Father is no less. This is Amarendra Baahubali's son we are talking about"

Again a kick.

"Devasena daughter"

This time stronger.

"You never get tired of this?"

Amarendra chuckled shaking his head. The continuous kicks were making him so happy. After 8 full moons..

Massaging her feet and back slowly he lulled her to sleep and smiled as he felt her head on his chest. But he felt a strange restlessness. But still he lay there, with his family in his arms.

"Kattappa"

Kattappa was surprised and a little taken aback as he was for the first time summoned by Prasanna Devi.

"Cheppandi Maharani"

Kattappa bowed. Prasanna sat there with Veera Bhadradeva in her arms.

"I know that Rajamata earlier asked you to keep an eye on Baahubali and Devasena."

"Avunu Maharani"

"But I also know that you and only you know the reason behind his disappearance along with Devasena. He would never do anything without you knowing!"

Kattappa remained silent.

"Kattappa. Tell me what is the reason behind his disappearance? And why is he silent now!"

Prasanna asked as she lulled bhadra to sleep. Kattappa who saw this for a moment saw Sivagami with Bhalla and Baahu in her arms. He sighed.

"Adi Maharani.. Baahu has insisted I talk about this to no one."

"I know he is protecting someone. And I also have an Idea who that could be. You are silent because you are asked to. But I will not Kattappa. Naa Chelli ki Bavagariki jarigedi anyayam. I will not let the heir of Maahishmati be born in some hut."

Kattappa still remained silent with his head bowed.

"Kattappa"

She called softly. Kattappa looked up.

"What was the poison that my husband gave me?"

She asked in whisper making Kattappa lift his head up in shock.

"So I was right all along."

She sighed. Kattappa was still silent.

"RAjamata's silence is Catastrophe and yours is paving path for it. Anyways.. I want to know about this Mahadevaraya and his connection to this Royal Household. And don't even try to deny it. Else I will have to wield my powers as Queen of Maahishmati"

And Kattappa had to give in.

"Mahadevaraya is Rudraraya's son. Rudraraya and Raja Rudraksha, the Emperor of Maahishmati, once known as VeeraMahendrapuram were brothers. Rajamata is Raja Rudraksha's daughter. They had one sister Rudramadevi. Who married then, Sarvasainyadyaksha Ranadeva Bhoopathi's brother Vajradeh and were thrown out of the kingdom for it. But then, Raja Rudraksha and his queen were killed. With the help of Kunthala king Sivasena, we were able to save his daughter and other family. But Maahishmati went into Raja Ranadeva Bhoopathi's control. And RAjamata and Mahadevaraya came back for revenge.."

Prasanna took a deep breath.

"For some reason, I have a feeling that Mahadevaraya had his own mission in accompanying Rajamata here"

Kattappa just shook his head.

"So now he is the head of Rudrasena, uncle to Maharaja, And also one of the rightful heir to the throne?"

"Yes. But Baahu.. Is Rudramadevi's grandson. Yuvarani Rudramadevi's son Vikramadeva was made king by Raja Ranadeva Bhoopathi and it was a promise of him to Rajamata that his clan remain.."

"Which only makes it worse Kattappa. BAvagaru, Chelli and their child's lives are in grave danger. I know I was the one in danger. But you know, in a war within family, they say they should always hit their people first before taking aim on their actual enemies. Looks like this time, I were used Kattappa."

She dismissed him and paced the chamber leaving Bhadra on the bed. She did not know what.. But she felt that something was to happen soon.

Bhalla stood pacing his study after listening to Kattappa tell the story of blood. He still could not believe that his mother came to kill his grandfather. Somewhere he saw her as epitome of justice. But he knew that still he was in danger if his mother comes to know all his doings. But now he had to deal with this new uncle. So this Mahadevaraya had his own mission in helping him.

Bhalla scoffed. Looks like the man had miscalculated him, the Bhallaladeva. Its time he understood him and also maybe this time he can hit the target perfectly which might end up giving him what he wanted.

Naayaka looked at the sky that was dark and it was a long time for the dawn. He sat on the rock, that was the vantage point for both his and Amarendra Devasena's hut. His thoughts went back to the last day in the palace when he had went to meet Bhargava.

Bhargava had said that the reason behind Raja Sivasena's death and Raja Hamsananda's death was not Raja Ranadeva Bhoopathi but Mahadevaraya, the head of present Rudrasena. KunthalaDesam which was then the place of military and weapons of Maahishmati had best warriors for the king whose duty was to safeguard the kingdom and make best weapons. So when the conspiracy broke out, Raja Sivasena went out to save Rudraksha's family and got backstabbed by Rudraraya. And years later when Raja Hamsananda came to know about Rudrasena forming again, he went out to wipe him out only to lose his own life.

Naayaka shook his head. Now Rudrasena was back in full form and this Maharaja Baahubali was hell bent on not claiming his powers.

Suddenly he saw Sulochana coming out and rushed to her.

"Enti Sulochana?"

"I think Rani Devasena needs us"

Naayaka frowned.

At the same time, in their hut..

Amarendra frowned as he woke up. He saw Devasena becoming restless. He woke her up and made her sit.

"Emayindi Devasena?"

He asked caressing her back as he saw her taking deep breaths. But still managed to smile.

"Mana Bidda ki tondara ekkuvayinattundandi.. Looks like our child is in hurry."

Amarendra looked at her not understanding. Devasena smiled with a frown.

"Amarendra! Mana Bidda! Vastunnadu"

She said biting her lips trying to control as the pain hit her. She was panting heavily after the first contraction. Amarendra stood there stroking her back and wiping her forehead.

"Deva"

He called in a very heavy voice that showed the pain he was going through seeing her. She held his hand and stood up unminding his protests.

"Get some warm water Amarendra."

"Huh?"

"Bath me in it. I heard the women say it will make things easier."

"But I can call a midwife"

"Later. It might take time for that. First do as I say"

Amarendra scowled at his wife who was bossy even at this moment. He went and did as he was said and took Devasena outside to the wash area that had walls made of palm leaves made by him.

"Amarendra, carefully, without getting my hair wet.."

She instructed and he did. The warm bath relaxed her muscles. But as soon as she settled inside their hut, she felt it again. She held Amarendra's hands in death grip and he let her. His pain was nothing compared to hers. With his vastra, he wiped her face and forehead. He brought some cold water and wiped her face and let her hold on to him everytime pain hit her.

Then he felt her pain becoming frequent.

"Devasena!"

"Call someone Amarendra."

She said panting. Amarendra looked at her. Then he kept his hand on her belly.

"Dont trouble your Amma until I bring someone."

Then he caressed her forehead and was about to run when he saw Sulochana standing at their threshold.

"Sulochana!"

He said as if gods have granted him boon. Sulochana smiled and went inside and saw Devasena.

"Maharaja. Naayaka. Get midwife. She said that she would be ready anytime."

Naayaka ran to do that. Amarendra decided to stay back.

"Amarendra!"

He was beside her next moment.

"Enti Deva"

"Kattappa!"

"Deva?"

"Get him. He promised to take our child first"

"But.."

"I will be fine Amarendra. Go..!"

At that moment he heard Baadshah's squeal. He went out to see Naayaka with Baadshah and Veera and a midwife who rushed inside.

"Baadshah? Veera?"

"Looks like they have ran away from Royal stables Maharaja. I even saw few bruises on Baadshah."

Amarendra caressed Baadshah's mane and neck as he nudged Amarendra's nose making him chuckle.

"Sorry I left you both there."

Veera nudged him and snorted. He smiled.

"Pada ra Baadshah. We have important work. Naayaka, make sure Veera is safe."

He mounted on Baadshah and galloped towards the palace. Amarendra dismounted and hid Baadshah.

"Baadshah, be safe. Let me go and get Mama"

Saying he went to a rock and moved something and it opened giving path to the royal grounds. He turned to look at Baadshah once who hid himself. Amarendra jumped inside.

He reached the guards camp where he would find Kattappa at this night time and he was not mistaken. He knew that he should not go inside the fortress. So he stood outside. He saw Kattappa pacing the ground and stood in the path of light letting his shadow fall on him. Kattappa who saw him rushed.

"Baahu!"

Amarendra smiled in spite of the worry lines on his forehead.

"Mama!"

"Why are here Baahu? You should not.."

"I am not on the royal Ground Mama. But I am here to make sure you fulfil your promise to my wife. Naa bidda ni ethukuntanu ani naa baarya ki maata ichavu Mama."

Kattappa looked at him with his eyes wide.

"Ante?"

"Come!"

Amarendra turned smiling and Kattappa followed him still the news not sinking in. Amarendra before finding Baadshah outside on the fields, he saw up at the fort walls. There he saw his Vadina standing looking down at him. Shaking his head to her, he galloped away with Kattappa following him.

Once he came home, he let Baadshah go to veera and was about to rush inside when Sulochana stopped him.

"Aagandi Maharaja!"

"Devasena.."

"She is fine. Calm down"

Amarendra had to listen to her. But he was so restless as he heard Devasena's painful gasps. Kattappa's consoling words or Sulochana's assurances or Naayaka's supporting hold, nothing could calm him down.

Then everything went silent which scared him to hell. He was about to rush in when he heard a loud cry. He looked up at the sky and saw that it was sunrise. He smiled and ran inside as soon as the door opened. His eyes went to his wife who was lying on the bamboo mattress.

He sat beside her and held her hand. She opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes brimmed and so did his.

"Deva"

She closed her eyes and he contained the tear that was about to flow down. He caressed her forehead as she tried getting up. Knowing that she would not stay put, he helped her and let her lean on him as he held her in his grip.

"Tired?"

"Hmm!"

"Our child?"

That is when he remembered and looked around making Devasena chuckle.

"After fighting with me all these days for a daughter, look at you.."

"When its you Deva, everything else loses its importance."

She smiled and looked at the elderly midwife standing there with their child. She was about to bring the child to them when Devasena shook her head and turned to her husband.

"Evandi, Kattappa and Naayaka"

"Outside"

And before they could call both men entered looking all proud but wet in eyes. They smiled at the proud parents who showed them the child who was in midwife's arms. Kattappa looked at the child who had the eyes closed. He could not judge anything so he looked at the midwife as Amarendra and Devasena too looked blankly at him. The midwife smiled.

"Maga Bidda"

Kattappa smiled and looked down at his prince. He held the tiny feet of his and put it on his head. He knew that this child would rule.

"Kattappa!"

Called an impatient Naayaka. Chuckling he took the child and held him as Naayaka brought the sweetened water and fed him. His first water. Devasena and Amarendra smiled.

"Baahu! Your son!"

Kattappa called him, listening to which the child cooed once and made noises before going back to sleep making everyone chuckle.

Devasena said nudging her husband who took the child in his arms but refused to leave the side of his wife.

"Naayaka! Sulochana edi?"

"She said that she should not look at the child first Rani Devasena!"

"Baah! Rammannu. Naa koduki Mena mama Athalu lekunda ela?"

Shaking his head he brought Sulochana who was very much touched at the family. Amarendra was already smitten by his son who the moment came into his arms cooed and opened his eyes to look at him.

"Ahh! Looks like we have another Baahubali admirer. Enti Sulochana?"

"I don't blame him Rani Devasena"

Sulochana said making Devasena chuckle.

"I dont either."

After enjoying the time with the new born, they saw Devasena getting tired. So everyone dispersed. Kattappa was about to leave when Amarendra came there.

"Mama! Amma ki.."

"Cheptanu Baahu."

"Vadina ki kuda"

Kattappa nodded his head and galloped back. Amarendra turned to Naayaka.

"Take Sulochana back home Naayaka. Let her get some rest."

"But.."

"Go Naayaka!"

Naayaka shook his head and moved in to get Sulochana.

"Rani Devasena bosses him around and he bosses me around. Family!"

Naayaka said as he took Sulochana to their hut making Suluchana chuckle. Amarendra chuckled too as he heard him. He went inside and saw the midwife helping Devasena feed their son teaching her the position and everything.

Amarendra smiled as he saw his wife learning everything keenly. He went and dispersed the midwife after his instructions.

Once she went out, he settled behind Devasena and made her lean on his front. Devasena frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping my wife. Didn't you hear? She said that you need proper support for your back for you to lean and feed him. Now come on. Don't keep my son hungry."

Devasena jabbed him and chuckled as she settled her son properly to feed him. Amarendra like a good husband massaged her shoulders and back as she sighed and leaned on him.

"How are you feeling Devasena?"

"I am better after she cleaned me."

He wiped her forehead with his vastra. Devasena saw that her son has had his tummy full and was about to burp him when Amarendra took him and moved a little such that she could lean on his shoulders from one side and he could have his son on other.

Devasena smiled.

"Just few hours and already my place is taken by your son."

"Yes"

Amarendra said proudly as he burped his son making Devasena scowl. He chuckled.

"Because our son is a part of you and me."

He said and kissed her forehead making her smile when he felt his son wetting his robes. He pulled apart and looked at his robes and then at his son and then at Devasena who laughed.

"Amarendra Baahubali! Welcome to Parenthood"

She said. He smiled too.

"Deva! Nuvu paduko. Nenu subram chesukoni vasta. I will clean and come."

"Ittu ivvandi. I will clean him."

"You are tired. You need all the rest Deva. You sleep for sometime."

Saying he took his son and also one of his old vastra on his way out to clean himself and his son. He looked at the culprit as he cleaned him.

"Enti Nanna? Being naughty already?"

He said as he wiped his son clean. His son cooed.

"Can't believe you are here already after not letting me feel you all this time."

His son cooed again making him chuckle. He went inside and saw Devasena sleeping. Her face showed the tiredness in spite of the motherly glow. Smiling he lay his son on the ground securely with all the saree and vastra walls around. Then he went to bring an old saree of Devasena and threw it to the ceiling log and brought it down and knotted it.

It made a cloth cradle. He smiled at his son as he carried him and placed him in the cradle and started rocking it slowly putting his son to sleep. Tying a rope to the cradle and tying the other end to his wrist he lay beside Devasena still revelling in the feel of being a father. The sun's rays spread beautifully illuminating the feel. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
11.7K 852 15
Mission Behrupiya..... After the leap of 5 years... What if MPT hates Anuseena, as they think they are terrorist ?? What if in the place of Haseena...
803K 29.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
333K 19.7K 60
He is a billionaire....The most eligible bachelor of town... Handsome, hardworking and ofcourse the dream of many girls...He was the most happiest pe...