𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 ʲʲᵏ...

By silv3rstarr

Seven Royals, Prince of Gwacheon, Kim Seokjin Lord Min Yoongi from Daegu Prince of Gwangju, Jung Hoseok Princ... More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 {Last Chapter}
A/N
Confessed in the sunset
Only fools fall for you
A small trip to history
A small trip to history part 02
Birthday surprise
Camping
2nd book???
Heated
Love
Sorry guys <3
~Thank you~
Q&A
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chapter 17

32.7K 1.3K 1.5K
By silv3rstarr

~♡~

|"I should take a risk before I loose my chance"|

~♡~

There is such sadness in leaving a place of strong love, a place where fond memories grew as fast as the clover in the grass. The castle lies ahead, its royal blue paint glistening in the first golden rays of the day.

You were in your limo, with your parents. After bidding goodbyes to the Jeon royal family, everything started to somehow feel wrong. It was as if you should stay few more days. But the day of your leaving came faster than god on a skateboard.

Jungkook didn't speak. He smiled and gave you a small pat on your shoulders. That was new, but you knew he was happy deep down. He was happy that you were leaving. But something kept disturbing your mind. A thought.

Someone must be by his side at this time. He broke up with his girl friend, whom he still loved. You wanted to be that someone, yet it was too late.

Jungmi was already crying, shouting that you should never leave. If only she knew what you've been enduring, she would be happy for you. Yet, the princess was too young to understand. She was young to understand what love even means.

Even you weren't sure what love is.

Your friends knew you were leaving Busan, but they didn't show any kind of sadness. They knew you'll be seeing each other soon. Jasmine was relieved bit Eunhee said that she was heartbroken, just because she wanted to see you and Jungkook together.

When you finally arrived at your parents castle in Seoul, you suddenly realised how much you missed this place. Your heart, which used to sulk over leaving Jungkook, was finally calm. Even though you wanted to stay at Jungkook's, you made up your mind that leaving seoul again would be completely useless. It was the place you grew up after all.

Soon the winter holidays came to an end, passing the new year as well. Your mind was set into new goals that you would work hard for. Mostly about studies.

It snowed heavily as usual in winter as it was not over yet. You were not in a good mood to wake up earlier than you usually do in Busan for school. It was far away from your castle, but it could get shorter if you fly in a private jet just like other students. But because of your parents concerns, they preferred you to take a limo or a car, which took 2 hours.

Besides, there was only one royal academy in Korea, and that was in Busan.

As you stepped out of the limo, after thanking Hyungjin, your new driver, a wave of cold wind hit your face. You shivered under your red scarf, seeking for warmth.

"How's life in seoul?", asked Jasmine, putting an arm around your shoulders. You smiled at her, glad that she asked. You had a lot to tell.

"Well–"

You were interrupted by the sound of the bell, signalling that the classes are going to start in five minutes. This caused you to frown. Usually, you had more time when you lived in Busan, but it seems like everything was going to change.

"Uhhhh...let's go. I'll explain you later." You said, rushing towards your classroom. As you entered to huge room, you took your usual seat, between Jasmine and Eunhee. Today, Eunhee wasn't there, excusing herself because she have caught a cold in the holidays.

As you looked around, waiting for the teacher to come, you saw Hyora sitting alone in a corner, away from Jungkook. The prince on the other hand, sat next to his friends Jimin and Taehyung.

You heard from Eunhee that Taehyung had made up with his sister. The reason was still unknown, yet you were happy. The princess looked miserable right there, wishing to tell everyone the truth. From Jasmine you heard that Hyora was the leader of BLACKPINK, a thief and possible murderer. At first you couldn't believe it. She had everything. A luxurious life, a good brother, good grades, even Jungkook. But why is she a thief?

You decided to ask about it later, as the professor came into the room holding a stack of books.

"Welcome back, royals," He greeted, "I hope you had a great Christmas holiday and a happy new year."

Everyone smiled, greeting the teacher back and giving him new year wishes.

"Okay, today we are going to start a new theme in our class. A project I've been waiting so long to do." He paused, smiling brightly, "We're going to prepare ourselves for the spring ball in April."

"But sir, it's months away." A boy in your class stated, earning a few nods from the class.

"I know, I know. But my dears, pay attention. Our academy's spring ball will be held in jeju island." The professor clapped his hands at once, "And we will be leaving in a week."

"What the hell? Sir, what are we going to do there for almost four months? Isn't this like a vacation?" A girl asked, looking at the teacher in an annoying way. She obviously mirrored a person who absolutely hated doing anything.

"Oh shut up, I'm up for this!!!" Taehyung said, getting excited, "My grandma lives there."

"So what are we going to do in jeju sir? We can't prepare a ball for four months, that's plenty of time for preparation." Jimin added, curiosity killing him.

"That's my dear, is a secret. I will give all of you a list of what you must bring," And the professor started to hand everyone a long list. "Oh, I almost forgot. We have booked a nearby hotel for you and you are going to be paired up with a roommate."

"Yes!!! Me and my best frie–"

The teacher interrupted a blonde girl who was almost getting prepared for a sleep over with her best friend.

"Sorry Lady Wang, each room will include a girl and a boy."

"Oh"

"My"

"God."

You heard Jasmine say in anger. You couldn't believe it either. The professor might be joking. You sat on your chair, calmly waiting for the professor to continue speaking. You were curious of whom you would be sharing a room with. Perhaps a handsome prince from the senior class.

"It's for your safety my ladies and princesses." The professor sighed, he too didn't like the idea of a female and a male student sharing a room. "Don't worry, it will be your classmates, no strangers."

After the professor hung a list of roommate pairs on the notice board in class, everyone rushed to see who were they going to spend four months with.

You waited untill there were only a few people. When it wasn't crowded, you stood in front of the board and searched for your name. Next to you was Jasmine, Jimin and Jungkook. They were also curious about their roommates.

As your eyes trailed down the list, they caught your name first, right in the middle.

Princess Kung Y/N
&
Lord Park Jimin

You were a little speechless. At least it wasn't Jungkook. It would've been very uncomfortable with that prince. You let a smile make its way on to your lips.

You and Jimin got closer after that unfortunate incident that happened to you. He would visit you almost everyday at Busan and would bring anything you called was your favourite, whether it was food or food.

But when you caught the next pair of names, you felt a little bit heart broken.

Princess Kim Hyora
&
Prince Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook wasn't fully healed from his sudden break-up. This made you worry about him, what if he gets all sad again? What if he tries to ignore the poor princess who just wanted to get back together? Hundreds of questions wandered in your mind, leaving each one of them unanswered.

Jasmine got a roommate who wasn't very problematic. And Taehyung, he got Eunhee. What was this professor of yours plotting? Was he a secret stalker who knows who is fitted with each other?

"So Y/N," Jimin startled you from behind. He was smiling, glad to know you were his roommate. "I'm looking forward to our vacation"

He then winked at you before dragging a pouting Jungkook and a hyper Taehyung with him outside. The class bell rang again, signing it was time for the next lesson of the day.

Soon the week passes by, and the day finally came. Your parents were a little unhappy, seeing their daughter going away for a few months after spending almost two years in Busan. They approved of course, not wanting you to miss the spring ball.

You woke up early in the morning, with the help of castle maids you got ready for the trip. Your class will be travalling on a ship, which excited you the most for the day.
After a few minutes bidding goodbyes to your parents, you entered your limo as Hyungjin, the driver greeted you with a warm smile.

The coolness of the early morning is deceptive; the sun has barely risen and this altitude is always cooler. You loved this feeling in the early morning, however you weren't a morning person. You kept dozing off in the vehicle, wanting to sleep more. It was hard to keep your tired eyes open in the early morning.

After two hours, you were finally in Busan harbour, where you were supposed to meet the rest of your school and class mates. Only a few had arrived. Hyungjin on the other hand started to board your luggages into the ship. After he was finished, he greeted you to have a great day and drove away back to seoul.

Spreading sunrise, pinkish glow, clouds tinted, colours spread across the sky announcing the new day, oranges and reds painted across the clouds as if by a celestial hand. The sky was bright and no longer dark. Birds sang, giving you an amazing feeling in this good morning.

"Hey Y/N!" You heard Jasmine behind you. As you turned around, you noticed her smiling big, just as you. Eunhee was next to her, waving at you in excitement.

You could see Jimin and Taehyung talking to each other, with a bored looking Jungkook next to them. Yoongi was asleep on Hoseok's lap as Seokjin entertained Namjoon with some of his self made dad jokes.

You had a great feeling about this trip. Maybe it would be the best one you were going to have.

□ □ □

Hellooooo! How are you guys?

Weekly update is done early, lol.

Your thoughts on the story or the chapter so far?

-Haru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 30 22
WHAT IF A FAN DREAM BECOMES TRUE Reader x BTS "You are a Kpop fan girl,who had the opportunity to study in a Korean language school in the South Ko...
474K 17.1K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
598K 17.6K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
12K 319 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content