Toad

By bounce2it

One day on a mysterious morning, Sophia woke up to unravel the mystery of a lifetime. And it all started with... More

Chapter 1
Tooasd
toad 4
toad 5 maybeb
Untitled Part 6 toad
h
Title Your Story Partaod
hmm
t04d

Chapter 2

24 0 0
By bounce2it

Phew. I leaned back in bed, grabbing the stack of magazines of the bedside table. Smelling a perfume sample, I reclined even farther into the plush pillow.

But seriously, what even was that? It's not every day you come across a quartet of singing toads.

Suddenly, the floor shook. A crackling sound rattled the air. Through the window, a toad with the body of a man crashed through my walling. "Destroy!" It shouted.

"Mom! Dad! Help!" I screamed, sprinting towards the door. Darting down the hall, I flipped over the stair railing to the lower floor as the giant toad demolished the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 273 6
Layaknya bunga tulips yang sedang bersemi, parasnya begitu indah, cantik untuk seorang laki laki. Arezka Cyrille Elworth, putra dari sebuah kerajaan...
458K 18.6K 36
Aimen Khan a bubbly girl with an ambition of living the life to the fullest. she loves her family to the core. But what happens when an incident cha...
54K 5.5K 79
Running away from the desert of life Hoping she could find something to make her feel alive But oblivious was she of plan of Divine That road to her...
3.4M 164K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...