DARK ACADEMY (COMPLETED)

Autorstwa lalisamanoban_cute

MUTANTS Yan ang tawag nila sa mga taong may kakaibang kakayahan na wala sa normal na Tao lamang... What if, t... Więcej

Prologue
Characters Introductions
Chapter 1:one mutant
Chapter 2: Dark Academy
Chapter:3 First Dance
Chapter: 4 Training
Chapter 5: You betrayed us
Chapter: 6 Crush
Chapter: 7 I wont give up
Chapter: 8 Friends?
Chapter: 9 First Exam
Chapter: 10 Enemy or Friend
Chapter:11 Moving to our new dorm^•^
Chapter: 13 heart shaker
Chapter: 14 training again
Chapter: 15 Secret Room
Author's Note
Chapter:16 Is it a dream or not?
Chapter:17 The Past
Chapter: 18 Be With You
Chapter: 19 I Can Only See You
Chapter:20 Can i love you now?
Chapter:21 Letting you go...
Chapter:22 Love her right...
Chapter:23 Another Nightmare
Chapter:24 The Pain
Chapter:25 The Pain pt.2
Chapter:26 Moving on?
Chapter:27 Back
Chapter: 28 Warning
Chapter:29 Last Training
Chapter:30 the day has come[the apocalypse]
Chapter:30 pt.2 The truth...
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter: 12 The ball

631 19 0
Autorstwa lalisamanoban_cute

Third persons Pov

After a few weeks of staying at their new dorm...
The dean decided to make students have some fan...
And they all agree at THE
BALL...
And syempre for more excitement moments they're wearing a mask to hide their identity... To the one they wanted to dance with...

Nasa sala silang lahat yung boys nakaupo sa sofa while the girls sitting on the floor...gentle ladies sila...

"Excited na ako for the ball"-sabi ni Casey at nag face palm pa...

"*sigh* sino kaya makakasayaw ko? I hope he's handsome"-Molly blurted out...

"I'm sure he's pretty ugly...tss"-sabi ni Daniel at nag rolled eyes

"Aww look someone is jealous"-pang-aasar ni juho

"Shut your mouth up Moron"--pissed na Sagot ni Daniel...

"Basta ako sigurado akong madaming chicka babes doon na Pwede kong makasayaw Malay mo dun ko makita ang forever ko!!"-sabi nito at I pinagmalaki pa niya na playboy Talaga siya

"Tss puro ka nalang  babae"-Inis na sabi ni Jong suk

"Tss...inggit ka? Gaya ka!!"-bato nito at naka pamelat pa...Isip bata Talaga kahit kailan.'o'

"Tss enough this none sense guys Mabuti pa let's shopping nalang for tonight's ball....agree?"-Alexa said that make them form a big smile on their faces

"But separated ang girls sa boys ok?"-pagpapatuloy nito
"So una na kami bye guys"-sabi nito at tsaka nawala sila ng parang bula...

"Bkt ang hilig nilang mag left behind? Excited much?"-usal ni juho...

"Tara na nag shopping na ang girls so Tayo din!!"-sabi ni hyun woo na sinangayunan naman ng mga boys...

@the girls side

Lahat sila nag separate ng ways based on their own style and fashion...
They're all choose their out fit for the night ball...
These are their gowns... For the ball
Alexa's gown is colour black a simple yet elegant...her style is really fabulous...

Even though it's simple but when she wears this all the heads got turning..

Skyler's gown represent her purity and shows her beautiful charisma

These are some chooses gowns of the others
Zhayne

Alyson

Casey

Molly

Dakota

Yan ang mga admit na isusuot nila para sa ball mamayang gabi...samantalag Habang ang mga babae Abala sa pag hahanda para sa ball...

Ganon din ang mga lalaki busy silang maghanap ng isusuot nilang suit mamaya...

"Hyung ano bang bagay na suit saakin?"-tanong ni Daniel Kay seo joon na Abala din sa pagpili ng admit nito
"Just be who you are"-sabi lang nito at indie ang magisa ang binata...
Meanwhile Pagkatapos ng isang Oras na paghahanap naka pili narin sila ng isusuot nila...

Minhyun

Xiumin

Hyun woo

Lay

Juho

Daniel

Seo joon

Ji sung

Jihoon

Dawoon

Minho

Jong suk

Lahat sila ay Umuwi na para maghanda for the night that they wanted for long...all of them want to dance for their someone special...

@the dorm

Alexa's Pov

We're done picking up our gowns this is a second time I'm going to dance at the ball room still I'm nervous...
Sino kaya ang makakasayaw ko?

Tss stop thinking it Alexa just enjoy the night ok???i know it will going to be fan...

Wala pa ang mga boys I guess busy pa sila mag shopping...

Then while I'm preparing my self for the coming night my cellphone beep..

Minhyun:
Di na kami pupunta diyan...sa dorm...see you later on the ball:)^~^
To:Alexa
Hmm ganon ba...ok I should prepare now..,the ball starts at 8:00 and we only have 4hours to be prepared....

-*fast forward*

Alexa's Pov

Lumabas na ako sa room ko at tinawag ang mga kaibigan ko...Kung ready na ba sila

"Guys are you ready?"-I shouted
And they slowly get out to their rooms they look at me shocked and surprise as I look at them with the same reactions...
WHAT THE THEYRE REALLY BEAUTIFUL...just like me....

"Whoa guys your all stunningly beautiful"-I said still amazed by their beauty...

"Who are you?"-tanong ni Dakota saakin

"Huh? I'm Alexa unnie!!"-I exclaimed confused

"Alexa? ALEXA UNNIE??? O MY GOSH UNNIE YOUR SO PERFECT IDIDNT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU...YOUR SO GORGEOUS..OoO"-sabi nito at napangiti naman ako sa hiya...

"Haha thank you"-I said shyly...
"So let's go?"-I said

" let's go!!"-they mumbled

"But wait where's the guys?"-Molly asked and they all look at me hoping that I have a answer for her question...

"Aww the boys...they said they have to go first..."-I said and they just nodes at me...

This is the moment that we're waiting for..."THE BAll"

*swish*

As I teleport and now we're here at the front door of the ball room... Some students are leaning their eyes on us...they seems amaze by us...

"Guys don't forget to wear your masked ok"-I said and they followed my instruction...

I felt nervous again...
Who's the person that I'm going to dance with??:)

--------------

Minhyun's Pov

I'm right here at the ball room with my friends still wearing our mask... Wala pa akong date for this night...I can't find someone...I want Alexa here...she's the only girl that I want to dance with...

Lay, juho, and hyun woo have their partners and chatting around the hall...while me and the rest of my friends still waiting for their someone special..

The sound of loud music is spreading all over the ball room ...the ball didn't started yet...it covers with beautiful lights....

After an couple of minutes the front door opens slowly the music turn into the romantic one.and all eyes are leaning to the girls who have enter the ball room they're wearing gorgeous gowns...but someone really caught my attention as she walk elegantly at the ball room she's looking for someone...but she didn't found anyone.,,and then our eyes met I felt butterflies in stomach...I don't know why but it feels different this is the exact. Feeling I felt when I first met Alexa  I looked into her eyes and I left my mouth open..,she's really beautiful and I can't take my eyes off of her...

She's now on the dance floor together with her friends

"Ok find your partners and the ball will going to start..."-the mc said...

My feet moved closely on her...I met a couple of cat eyes...she's perfectly staring into my soul

"Can I have this dance?"-I exclaimed and averted my hand
and she gladly accept it
Her soft hands leaning onto mine...her hands really suits mine.

"Do you mind if I hold you on your belly?"-i asked one more time and make her agree...

I placed her hand in my hand her one hand on my shoulder and my other Hand on her belly...

And the music started...the calm and sweet sound of music is playing...

I don't want to end this here...
I don't want it to stop...
I don't know if i will able to meet her again...
She's really something that i don't want to let go...

Please if this is a dream please don't wake me up...

Girl can you promise me until the music is over could you take my hand?...

Is it love?

We dance and follow the beat
Shes really perfect on that black dress that she's wearing...simple yet elegant
But this moment has to stop... We have to change our partners...

"So you guys have to change your partners to Someone  else"-the emcee exclaimed

But I don't want to let her go...not now please?

But she let go she let go of my hand she let them go...

"Can we met again?"

I asked

"Sure"

She said to me and flashed a sweet smile that deliver goosebumps on me...

"Can I know your name?"

"I'm al---"

She was cut  off when a guys approach her and take her hand...

"Shall we?"-

That's Hyung Xiumin...
And she gladly Accept it they go on the dance floor and started to dance...our eyes met again I can't focused on someone else she's the only one that I'm thinking...

Is this they called love at first sight??

Now we're perfectly staring to each other's soul...

Maybe this night ends but I hope I will meet you again...

------------

Hope you guy like my story
Don't forget to vote for my story^>^
Kamsahamnida...^<^

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

126K 3.5K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
308K 7.2K 74
characters Shigura Usagi princess of Castle De Vania Shigura Mugi prince of Castle De Vania Shigura Mayuri queen of Castle De Vania Shigura Matsugi...
85.9K 3.9K 43
Keith is a notorious assassin in her past life. She's known as Ellaine the infamous trouble maker. Died in a funny way. A assassin who died in accode...
75.6K 1.6K 37
(COMPLETED) "W-What's wrong with your hair!?" He stuttered while pointing to my hair. I glared at him, pulled my hood back up, turned around, and lef...