My Angel (Dean Winchester)

By debbyleaann

When I first met him, we hated each other but everything changed once we got to know each other. More

Part One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilouge
Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
A/N
Story Background Info
Extra Chapter - Five Years Later

Chapter Eleven

9.6K 313 79
By debbyleaann

'You're gonna catch a cold'

I stood at the top of the stairs listening to the arguing going on downstairs.

"You just do want a woman going hunting with you!" Jo screamed. I made my way down the stairs and Dean pointed towards me.

"If I didn't want a woman going hunting with me then why did I let Dani?" Dean asked. I backed away.

"Don't include me in this fight!" I said sitting beside Sam.

"You let her go because you wanted into her pants!" Jo screamed.

"If I do recall, I hated her when I met her, and you wanna know something? I don't care if your a woman and you're hunting with me. What I care about is you're new to hunting. I don't want you screwing things up!" Dean yelled and Jo stormed outside.

"What was that?" I asked Sam as Dean went and spoke to Bobby.

"Jo's kinda got a crush on Dean and she picked up hunting because she thought it would make Dean want her more, but now she knows that Dean has girlfriend who is a hunter and now she is overly jealous." Sam said drinking his beer.

"Dean say he had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"He did, all the time, but not that you were a hunter. He didn't want to share your personal things. He said its up to you." Sam said still unfazed by the outburst that had just happened.

I smiled a leaned back and crossed my legs. I was wearing a pair of sweats and one of Dean's t-shirts. Bobby came and sat beside me.

"Go talk to Dean, he needs someone to talk to." I nodded and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey." I said sitting across the table from him.

"I just don't want anyone to get killed." He sighed taking a slug from his beer bottle.

"I know, and that is so sweet, don't make her think it's your fault. You are looking out for people!" I said. he sighed and stood up.

"What would I do without you?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his forehead on mine.

"Probably lose your shoe down a gutter." I laughed remembering the story that Dean told me about the rabbits foot.

"Good point." Dean said kissing me gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837 19 25
I didn't want things to be like this. I wanted to be different. Normal. But I met them And I met him. And he changed my life
20.5K 924 12
Imagine meeting Dean Winchester back in highschool and things get so complicated you have to part ways with him, only to meet him again later in your...
22.1K 445 31
When you move to a new city to start a new life, but someone still ruin it even tho you love him.
3K 122 21
we were inseparable... but that changed.