F R E E ✔ [completed]

Od Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... Viac

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Big Day:65

2K 66 40
Od Beasterz02

Deja:

Jayden screamed and shouted in my room. I just laughed and continued to read my book with Hashbrown snuggled up against the side of my leg.

"How can you be reading a book?!" Jayden asked buttoning his shirt. "I'm graduating, babe!"

"I know, Jayden," I said laughing.

He walked over and hovered over me. He pushed the book down and pushed my chin up so that I was looking at him. The tip of his nose was touching mine.

"I'm so... EXCITED!" I laughed and pushed his head away. He walked back over to the mirror and continued to get ready.

I stared at him in the mirror. He smiled when he made eye contact with me. He turned around and smiled.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I laughed and got off the bed. I walked over to him.

He smiled and pulled me close to him. I placed my hand on his chest. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Your tie is crooked," I said fixing it.

He rolled his eyes while I fixed his tie.

"Thank you!" He tackled me onto the bed. He lied on top of me.

"Air! ...Please, I... can't... breath!" I yelled dramatically causing him to laugh. Hashbrown got up and lied above my head.

He just flopped over and hugged me. His head was on my chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Jayden, you're going to mess up your clothes," I said.

"I also don't care." I smiled.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, but I'm ready." He kissed my shoulder.

We lied there in silence.

"Deja?"

I hummed in response.

"I want you to come with me to Parker's graduation party."

"Who's Parker?"

"#62 on the football team."

"I honestly don't know anyone's numbers."

He sighed. "Just come with me?"

"Why? I don't even know the kid and half the kids there will be either family or seniors."

"Just come. It'll be fun, I promise."

"You know I hate parties..."

"Please," he begged.

"Why don't you just throw a party?"

"I am. Remember? It's tomorrow though."

I nodded remembering.

"So, will you go with me?"

"I guess..." He smiled.

...

I dropped off Jayden at the school so he could get prepared with his whole senior class for their graduation. I came back home and got ready.

I grabbed the huge poster I made for Jayden which I was hiding from him under my bed. I quickly finished it, then I showered.

I dried my hair and curled it. I pulled on a baby pink long sleeve T-shirt dress. It also came with a hood. I liked this dress. I put on my low-top white converse. I slapped on mascara. I was too lazy to do the rest.

I put a baby pink bowtie on Hashbrown.

My phone started to ring and I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"What time does Jayden's graduation start?" Jack asked through the phone.

"4."

"Okay, thank you!"

I hung up the phone and walked downstairs to grab something to eat. My dad was at work. Brianna was out with her lady friends. And Bridget just didn't want to go because she didn't see the point in going. I was also pretty sure Jack was only coming because he wanted to apologize to Chloe for running out on her at prom. She has been ignoring since he ran out and it's been driving him crazy.

I checked the time and saw that it was 3:45.

"Hashbrown! We're gonna be late!" I yelled up the stairs. Hashbrown quickly came plopping down the stairs. His wrinkly fat skin flopped around with him as he ran. It was the cutest and funniest thing for me to watch.

I got into the car. Hashbrown got to sit in the passenger's seat. I let him stick his head out the window.

I impatiently tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. The person in front of me was driving so slow.

That's when I remembered that the poster was upstairs in my room. I groaned and angrily smacked the steering wheel. I turned the car around and went back. 

I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed the poster. I ran back outside and drove to the school.

I got there 15 minutes late. Luckily they were only singing the National Anthem. I looked for Jayden's family, but I only spotted Jack. Along with him...

Zach.

I had a strong feeling that this wouldn't end well.

I walked over and sat down.

"Wow! Late to your own boyfriend's graduation!" Jack said sarcastically. "You get a gold star!"

"Look, buddy, I had to go back for the poster I made him," I said rolling my eyes.

"That's why we came 10 minutes early..." I rolled my eyes.

Zach just quietly sat and watched. What was he thinking?

...

I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder after Chloe's name was called. I cheered for her loudly. Jack just sat in silence and stared at his fingers. I felt bad for them both.

I woke up to the sound of an airhorn from behind me. Jack laughed as I flinched.

I looked around for Jayden. He was still seated waiting for his name to be called.

A thousand of kids later, Jayden was called.

He walked up and got his diploma.

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled at the top of my lungs holding up the huge poster. Jack stood up with me and called stuff at him while he walked back down the steps and to his seat.

Zach just sat quietly which made me angry. The least he could do was clap, but no. He sat up straight in his seat with his hands in his lap and his eyes glued to the kids who were being called.

...

They finished calling all the names which should've been the end.

But it wasn't.

The played a little video edit of Lucas as a tribute and the Valedictorian gave a speech about him and how he was close to graduating. She talked about the many of kids who had known him since elementary or middle school.

All of the seniors held the heads low and listened to the speech. A few crying.

I looked over at Zach who was rolling his eyes and mumbling things under his breath. He and Jayden didn't care about giving the dude a chance. And sometimes I asked myself why I gave him a chance.

...

I walked out of the building. Jayden and the whole senior class would be exiting out of a different exit. I looked through the huge crowds of people for him.

I stood next to Jack and Zach as we waited for him. Zach was carrying Hashbrown. I greeted Jayden's parent when I saw them.

Then I saw him.

He walked out with Tony and Chris. They were all smiling and laughing. He saw his parents first. He talked with them for a little bit before his parents pointed in my direction.

I felt my heart beating quickly. I handed the poster to Jack. I ran over to him. He hugged me tightly and kissed my lips. He set me down on the ground and I smiled tapping his knows.

"I graduated!" He yelled laughing. I laughed along with him.

"Yes, you did." He kissed my lips again.

"I thought it was impossible. But you showed me nothing is impossible."

"Congrats, Jayden." I laughed and grabbed his cap. I placed it on my head.

"You're gonna graduate next year," he said taking his cap back. "Let me show off."

I laughed.

"PICTURE!" Jayden's mom squealed running over with her camera.

"No!" I yelled trying to hide. Jayden hugged me and I hid my face in his chest. His mom laughed and snapped pictures. I looked up at Jayden who was smiling down at me.

"Aw! Those are cute! Deja, stop hiding!" His mom laughed.

He kissed my forehead and tried to kiss my lips, but I dodged it.

"I'm not going to kiss you in front of your mom!" I said flushing a shade of pink.

"Why not?" He asked pouting.

"Because that's weird. Like who even does that-"

"MOM TAKE THE PICTURE!" He yelled smashing his lips on mine. I laughed into the kiss and pulled away. I looked over at his mom who was laughing. I blushed and buried my face in his chest again. He just hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

Hashbrown walked over and we took pictures. Jayden constantly called Hashbrown his son receiving odd looks from his mom. I just laughed.

...

I sat in my room with Jayden.

He was getting ready for Parker's party. Jack and Zach took Hashbrown.

"You need to get ready, babe," he said walking over and sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Jayden... I'm not feeling so great," I said holding my stomach. I've been feeling sick since the night of prom.

"What do you mean?"

Before I could answer, I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Jayden raced in after me. After I flushed the toilet, I slowly got up and brushed my teeth.

Jayden hugged me from behind as I rinsed my mouth.

"Babe, you're burning up!" He worriedly carried me back to my room and placed me on my bed.

He threw blankets on me making me smile.

"Babe..." He said placing his hand on me forehead. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

"I've only felt nauseous, but I never really threw up or anything..." I explained.

He shook his head and ran downstairs.

He came back upstairs with a bag.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My mom put a first aid kid in my car just in case I needed it, which I never really did, but now I do."

He grabbed out one of those fever thermometer things.

"Open up!" He smiled.

"No."

"Babe... I need to know how sick you are."

"I don't want you to know."

"Babe, please?!"

"N-"

He placed the thermometer in my mouth and I pouted. The thermometer beeped. I took it out of my mouth and he snatched it from me before I could see my temperature.

"What is it?" I asked. "And you do know I can check my own temperature, right?"

"Well, if you read it, you'd lie to me because you know I'd freak out about your real temperature which is 104°." He stared at me for a second.

"What?"

"I don't know what to do with you..." I lied there and stared at him.

He pulled off the nice shirt I gave him and walked over to my closet. He grabbed a worn out shirt from his container of clothes in my closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well..." He walked over to my bed after throwing on a pair of shorts. "I can't leave you here alone. You're too sick."

"But Parker's party..."

"Babe, it's just a party. I'm probably never going to see Parker again."

"Which is why you should go!" I tried to sit up, but he pushed me back down and placed the blanket on me.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"I wanna go to Parker's party..."

"You're not going anywhere either."

I rolled my eyes which made my head spin a bit.

He got up and left the room to call Chris to let him know that he wasn't coming.

Jayden:

"What are you doing here?" Bridget asked as I stood in the hallway after calling Chris.

"Deja's sick."

"She's sick?!"

"Yeah, what?"

"I'm sleeping over at Olivia's house..."

"What's wrong with Deja being sick?" I asked.

"Ask someone who cares!"

She slammed the door and I walked back into the room.

She was on the phone with Jonah.

"Jonah wants to talk to you!" She yelled.

I laughed and grabbed the phone from her.

"Hello?"

"You're watching Deja while she's sick?" Jonah asked worriedly.

"Yeah... Why?"

"Good. Luck. Dude."

"What?"

"If you need any help or assistance do not call this number."

"What?"

"Good luck buddy! Bye!"

He hung up the phone and I tossed it back to Deja.

This is going to be interesting...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.9K 122 42
You are a girl who does everything with your bestfriend, specifically, Zach Herron. You 2 were unseperable. You both went on adventures only others...
2K 74 10
FANFIC
115K 1.5K 59
A book following the life of young girl Ella as she goes through breakups, anxiety and many of life's difficulties but with Daniel right by her side...
58.8K 1.9K 34
Did you really think their story was over? Sequel to Secret Love Song [A Zach Herron Fanfic] #48 in Zach Herron