Finding The Way

By hotnewspice

Finding the way to #HER love.. The story and drama that unfolds to maintain such a toxic but yet exotic relat... More

Chapter 1 - No More Love & Hip Hop
Chapter 2 - Albee's Birthday Party
Chapter 3 - The Afternoon After
Chapter 4 - The Meal With #Her
Chapter 5 - Enroute Club Liquid
Chapter 6 - The Book Launch
Chapter 7 - Forget About It
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Guests
Chapter 10 - On the Rox
Chapter 11 - Snap Snap
Chapter 12 - Rocky Road To #Her
Chapter 13 - Meeting With Mona
Chapter 14 - No Place Like The Club
Chapter 15 - Oh What A Night!
Chapter 16 - Enjoy The Moment Whilst It Lasts
Chapter 17 - I Got You
Chapter 18 - Taking A Turn For The Worst
Chapter 19 - Lies & Confessions
Chapter 20 - I'm Done

Chapter 8 - For The Love Of Martha

3.7K 87 16
By hotnewspice

Cyn

Mary was trying to get Cyn drunk. All these shots she was making her take just to get her mind of things were working. She was beginning to forget about what had happened with Erica earlier. Mary had just got another round it.

Cyn said giggling: “Mary I think this is enough for me” She began patting Mary and grinning from ear to ear. Mary was also laughing, she wasn’t any better at controlling her drink than Cyn was.

Mary: “Let’s just do a few more, it’s been a while since we have been able to enjoy ourselves.” She continued to laugh and smile her worries away. She was also have problems with her partner. The thing about Cyn and Mary’s friendship is they were able to relate to each other and they could both confide in each other.

Cyn: “You know what, I don’t care, for fucks sake let’s do it” Cyn was actually in her element today.

Regardless of all the drama with Erica she was beginning to enjoy herself. The drinks were making her forget all her worries. The night was dawning on the two girls, the next thing Cyn turned on her phone because she had turned it off for the whole night and it was already midnight. The girls had been at the bar for ages and they couldn’t believe how quickly the night was going. Yet they were still continuing to drink.

All the texts she had received were coming through. To her surprise from all the messages she received, there was not one from Erica. Cyn felt some way towards this but she was in no position to demand or expect anything from Erica because she had told her didn’t want to talk to her. One of the messages she received was from one of her home girls Tammy, who had sent her a photo. Cyn opened the message and stared hard at the photo. It was quite dark in the photo, but she could see Erica in the photo and some other girl all over her. Cyn gave a disgusted look at the image and she felt herself becoming jealous. She didn’t like the way the girl was all over Erica because despite their arguing she still belonged to Erica and vice versa.

Cyn said to Mary: “Look at this fascade!” Both her and Mary looked at each other, to be honest they weren’t shocked, just surprised yet they began to laugh. So soon after the incident Erica was already out in the club with other girls. Cyn was use to his behaviour from Erica, but she didn’t know how to control her feelings. It didn’t help that she had been drinking, she knew she would end up doing something silly. She stared at her phone for 5 seconds and then began to dial Erica’s number. She let the phone ring to voice mail but there was no answer. In her mind, deep down she knew it was a good thing that Erica didn’t answer, because in her drunken state she didn’t know how she would conduct herself.

Two seconds later, Cyn’s phone began to ring. It was Erica. She was contemplating whether to answer it or not. However, she got a boost of confidence from all the drink she had been drinking. She answered it.

Cyn: “Yeah, Erica?”

Erica: “Don’t come at me like that…. You just rang me? Be grateful I rang you back” Erica was confused as to the attitude she received when she rang Cyn back. How dare she ring her and then act this way with her, she wasn’t having it.

Cyn was shocked with the way Erica was handling the situation but she continued. “Yes I rang you but you didn’t answer, guess your occupied ay?”

Erica: “Occupied? What the fuck, I’m at the club, I had to go find a room to go to so I could hear you” Erica was still confused as what Cyn was ringing her for. She continued: “If you haven’t got anything to say, then let me get on with my night”

Cyn was taken aback by that remark: “You know what... I wanted to talk to you. But whatever go ahead with your bitches”

Erica was beginning to get annoyed. She hadn’t posted any photos on her Instagram that would indicate she was all over girls. She began to shout: “Bitches? What bitches? You know the club scene, fuck you talking about?”

Cyn: “Don’t worry, do you” Cyn was so over with the conversation. There was no point her even trying to reason with Erica.

Erica: “Nah hold up, bitches? You’re the only bitch I want”

Cyn: “Seems like it, anyways clearly I don’t have nothing good to say, so enjoy your night, kiss up on the next bitch”

Erica asked: “Fucking hell Cyn, why do you do this to me?” she was getting frustrated at this moment. “You left before I could even explain what happened”

Cyn: “It’s fine, I was silly to ring you, have a good night babe”

Erica: “Don’t babe me… how are you gonna come on the phone like this to me? You just killed my mood at the club. How am I supposed to enjoy my night now?”

Cyn: “I don’t know but you always find a way to, don’t you?”

Erica: “Not even!”

Cyn: “Anyways I’m going to go now..”

Erica: “Really Cyn? Is that it yeah?”

Cyn: “Yeah” she hung up the phone. Cyn had no idea how the phone conversation with Erica was meant to go. She was hoping it would have went better than that but she did ring her whilst she was at the club so she couldn’t have expected much. Mary looked at Cyn.

Mary: “Come on lets go babe”

Erica

The night was coming to a close. She couldn’t believe that Cyn rang her to chat shit. She was angry and annoyed at the same time. There was no need for that disagreement especially on her night out. She picked up the bottle of Hennessy and dropped a mouthful of drink into her mouth. Her friend Roxie looked at her. They began laughing at each other.

Roxie: “ERICIAAAAA I love you”

Erica: “ROXXIEEEE I love you two”

They were hugging each other and enjoying the last drops of Hennessy. They grabbed each other as they began to walk out of the club together. Erica began thinking to herself. Her thoughts were uncontrollable. As bad as it was when she drank Hennessy, that drink always made her think about Cyn and being sexual with her, but she had to contain herself at this stage.

Cyn

Cyn was sitting in her bedroom listening to emotional songs. Mary was passed out on the couch. These two were terrible when it came to drinking. Cyn was just about to fall asleep when she heard a knock at her door. Cyn thought to herself who the hell could this be. She looked out her window and she couldn’t see any car parked in the driveway apart from her own. As scared as she was, she went down to the door. She shouted through the door but there was no response. She went to wake up Mary before she decided to open the door. She wasn’t about to get killed just like one of those silly people in the horror movies. It took Cyn ages to wake Mary up. After tugging on her extremely hard, Mary finally woke up.

Cyn: “Fucking hell Mary you some deep sleeper” she laughed.

Mary stuttering and clearly still in a sleep responded: “Huh?”

Cyn: “Someone just knocked on the door but I can’t hear anyone out there”

Mary: “Don’t open it then, I ain’t about to get chopped and screwed before I have even lived my life” They both began to laugh. The door knocked again. This time they both looked at each other, knowing exactly what each other was thinking. Mary ran to the kitchen and shouted to Cyn.

Mary: “I’m going to get a weapon” The pair of them continued to laugh at each other. Cyn went over to the door and asked again.

Cyn: “Whose there?”

Voice: “It’s me Cyn”

Cyn: “Whose me?”

Voice: “Martha, Cyn, you don’t recognise my old voice”

Cyn began to laugh. She shouted to Mary. “Don’t worry about the weapon, it’s my next door neighbour”

Mary came out of the kitchen with some crisps and a fork.

Cyn looked at her and began to open the door. “What the hell was you gonna do with a fork you know!” They were still laughing with each other.

Martha: “Cyn, can I borrow you for second please?”

Cyn: “Off course Martha, what do you need help with?”

Martha: “I’m tryna do something on my computer, and I can’t get it to work”

Cyn thought to herself. It’s late as hell and Martha was on the computer. Baring in mind, Martha was past 70 years old, she found that extremely odd. However, she was her neighbour and she knew best to respect her elders.

Cyn: “You’re on the computer at this time, your crazy! But yeah sure!” She looked towards Mary and said: “Mary I am just popping next door hun, I won’t be too long”

Mary already laid back on the couch, looked at Cyn and nodded her head. After Cyn had finished what she was asked to do by Martha she headed back home, whatever she needed to do took longer than expected. There was no need for Cyn to have even gone over to Martha’s, she wasn’t even doing anything on the computer but nonetheless Cyn was able to catch up with Martha. She returned back to the house to find Mary not on the couch, but was left with a note on the couch saying:

‘I have gone home babe, David came back and he needed to talk, I will ring you tomorrow morning, Mary xxx’

Cyn looked at the note and laughed. She was shocked, she thought to herself how is Mary gonna leave the door opened like that. She’s lucky that the neighbourhood watch is on the alert. She threw the note back on the couch, locked the door and headed upstairs to her bedroom laughing to herself. She opened the bedroom door and for some reason she felt a strange presence in her room. She felt a force against her. The next feeling she felt was being pushed up against the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 374 23
just some naya rivera × reader stories! gxg open to requests
28.9K 1.5K 50
Continuation of Part 1 In Part 2 more loving and less drama, forgiveness and revelations and surprises
520K 22.9K 57
Read to find out.
35K 1.1K 29
it's a story about to stranger who come together and try and find the meaning of love ...... but do they find it . through the ups and down do they m...