annoying || yoongi x reader [...

By liquorss

Β« two different people. same stubborn personality.Β» You and Min Yoongi never got along. However, little did... More

Introduction - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Book 2
thank you! 1 MILLION

13

90K 3.4K 5.7K
By liquorss

"Okay, since we are taking two vehicles, we need two people to not drink and be sober," Namjoon explained.

"Well since one of the vehicles is mine, I'll be one of the sober ones," you offered.

"Yeah, me too," Jin said.

Namjoon looked at everyone and smiled, "Well, that wasn't hard at all to work out. Y/N, and Jin it is then."

"It's funny because they are the two oldest... taking care of us. How sweet." Taehyung spoke out.

"Aww! Mom and dad!" Hoseok shouted.

Jin moved towards you with a glowing smile and held out his hand jokingly. You took it, intertwining your fingers with his. Hoseok started to jump up and down while clapping as soon as this happened, while Jungkook was screaming.

"Look at how cute mom and dad are!" Hoseok said as he stopped jumping, "I ship it."

Both you and Jin laughed while Yoongi's smile fell. No one noticed his reaction to it all though. He was just in the background, watching everyone's reaction.

"Ship it? We are just friend's Hoseok," Jin reassured him.

"Doesn't mean we can't ship it," Namjoon said.

"You guys kill me," you said finally able to control your laughter.

Yoongi stepped forward with a small, forced smile, "You all sound like the Twitter shippers, hold your fanboy feelings back."

"Never," Hoseok said.

Jungkook held his arms in the air trying to get everyone's attention, "Why ship Jin and Y/N, when you can ship Y/N with me?"

"But what about me?" Taehyung asked.

"Or me?" Namjoon added.

Jimin pointed to himself, "Even me?"

"Y/N would be cute with anyone in the group guys. We can ship y/n with everyone, but right now that only thing I'm shipping is us and this club we are going to," Jin said.

"For once, I actually agree," Yoongi said as he put his hands in his pocket and looked up at you.

Glancing at Yoongi, you nod in agreement. You were ready to go out and have fun. It was about time to finally enjoy things a little. You weren't going to go at first because of how little money you have but since you won't drink, in the end, it all works out.

"Okay, there will be four to each car," Jin said, "I'll take Yoongi, Tae, and Hoseok. Y/N can take Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jimin." All of you agreed to the arrangement and grabbed what you all need before leaving the house.

Arriving at the club, you show your ID and walk into the building. The first thing you noticed was, of course, the music. It was loud, but not so loud to where you couldn't hear anyone talking. The second thing you noticed was there were a lot of people. It's Saturday night so you expected a lot of people so it wasn't really surprising.

Wandering off by yourself, Jimin comes up to you and puts his arm around your shoulder, "Come on, let's go to the bar."

You nodded and the two of you walked across the crowd of people dancing. Finally getting to the bar, both of you sat down in a seat and waited for a bartender to come.

"What can I get you two?" The bartender asked.

"I'll just have a water, thanks." You said after Jimin said what he wanted. Waters were free st this club so he just nodded and handed you water without asking for money.

Jimin took a sip of his drink, and looked at you, "Y/N, I'm so glad that you are our friend."

You looked at him with the sudden statement, "Well, I'm glad that you guys are my friends. I feel blessed every day."

"I'm serious Y/N. You don't have to be our friend but yet you choose to be. I know it's hard being friends with idols because of our schedules and all of the fans online always saying something. Good or bad. You didn't ask for this, not really able to hang out with us in public unless its early in the morning, at our house or somewhere where it's only other k-pop idols or celebs like this club."

"Jimin, I really don't mind it. Sure sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming on social media because almost everyone knows who I am since I am friends with you all, but I promise I enjoy my time with all of you no matter where or what time it is."

The younger boy smiled wide and stood up from his seat, pulling you into a hug. Although you were still sitting down, you wrapped your arms around him and tightly hugged him back. A few seconds passed and you both break from the hug. Jimin returned to his seat next to yours and held up his drink

"Here's to a loyal friend." He said and finished off his drink. You held up your water and took a drink from that.

"I love you, Jimin." You said smiling.

"I love you too, Y/N. Don't forget that."

The both of you smiled at each other one more time and sat there in silence, just enjoying the music. You turned in your head, with your back against the bar counter. You watched everyone out dancing or just having a conversation with another.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Jimin said as he walked off.

You glanced over at the crowd, trying to see where everyone else is. You spot Jin and Namjoon in the crowd dancing like it's their last night on Earth. Laughing at their dance movements, you continue to look for the others. Seeing Taehyung with some girl off to the side, you make a mental note to ask him later who it was. Turning back around in your seat, you see Yoongi and Hoseok on the other side of the bar talking to each other. You didn't see Jungkook so you assumed he was just in the crowd doing his own thing. Everything seemed fine so you just pulled your phone out of your pocket and waited for Jimin to back.

~ a few hours later~

You and Jin went around collecting everyone to get ready to leave. After finally getting everyone, it was obvious that they drank all night. Everyone was drunk except you and Jin of course. Drunk and hungry.

"Y/nnnnnnn, can we please get some food?" Taehyung said as he clings to your arm while walking to Jin's car since everyone was riding with who they came with.

"Sweetie, it's like 2 A.M, I don't think anywhere will be open right now. I'll make you food when we get back home," You said, practically dragging the boy along with you.

"Noooo," Taehyung whined, "We don't have anything, let's go to the store."

You shot Jin a look, and he shook his head, "Let's go feed these poor helpless children."

You nod and hand off Taehyung to Jin. Or try to at least.

"I want to ride with y/n!" Taehyung said loudly, clinging to you even more.

"There's not enough room babe," you stopped walking and turned to him.

The sight of Taehyung frowning made your heart flip around a few thousand times and then drop. He crossed his arms and pouted like a little child. He was so adorable but looked so sad. Frowning back, you look at Namjoon who was right behind Taehyung suddenly. Putting a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, he began to speak.

"It's okay, I'll trade you spots. Ride with Y/N."

Taehyung's face lit up and he spun around and hugged Namjoon for a few seconds. Backing away from the hug, Taehyung quickly ran to your car.

"Thank you hyung!" Taehyung yelled back to Namjoon.

Smiling in awe at the sudden happy Taehyung, you thanked Namjoon and walked towards your car as well. Meeting up with Jimin and Jungkook who were already at your car waiting, you unlocked the doors and all of you piled in.

Before leaving, you texted Jin and asked what store is open right now. He quickly gave you an answer and told you that he would meet you there with the others. Putting your phone away, you started the car and began to drive to the only store open this late in this area.

-

"Come on guys, we're here," you said as you parked the car and took the keys out. Jungkook quickly got out of the car and quickly walked in the store. Taehyung squealed before he got out and Jimin was half asleep so he lazily got out the car. You, of course, followed the drunken boys into the creepy little building.

"Jungkook! No!" You said as he threw the bag of chips down the aisle, trying to get it into the shopping cart. The bag hit the floor and you threw your hand up to your forehead, rubbing it.

Jungkook laughed loudly and picked up the bag and set it in the cart that was being pushed around by Jimin. The two boys high five which causes you to sigh. You look around you and see that Taehyung was missing.

"Gosh... these boys." You mumbled before you tell Jungkook and Jimin to stay still while you look for Taehyung. It's like you are babysitting a bunch of 2-year-olds.

Walking to the next aisle, you finally see Taehyung. He was standing there quietly eyeing all the noodles on the shelf. Walking up to him, you grab ahold of his hand and eye the noodles with him.

"I have no idea what I want... I kind of want them all," Taehyung spoke up.

"Pick two random ones and I'll buy them for you."

You let go of his hand as he reached for two random packs. Holding one in each hand, Taehyung happily followed you back to the aisle where Jungkook and Jimin are supposed to be. Turning the corner and seeing the other two, along with Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon, you sigh in relief. Now Jin can finally help you with these wild children. Maybe Namjoon too since he wasn't as drunk as the others.

"Where is Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung asked Jin as he put his noodles in the shopping cart.

"He went looking for something," Jin simply answered as he slid his hands into his pocket.

You looked at the shopping cart and your eyes almost popped out of your head. There was suddenly a bunch of random things in the cart and you promised to pay for it all. You didn't have much, to begin with, and even though that you promised, you don't know if you can afford it. Even though you didn't want to ask Jin for help, you grab his arm and pull him away from everyone. He was definitely taken by surprise by walked with you anyways.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked you.

Looking down at your feet, you sighed, "Jin, I promised them anything they want and I can't afford it... I barely have enough to survive on my own right now until I get paid again. I don't want to tell them that I can't get them what they want because a promise is a promise. Jin I don't want to do this but ca-"

"I know Y/N. I'm paying for it."

"No, that's not what I mean. Just help a little, and then I'll pay you back when I can... Wait, you know?"

"Of course I know."

"How?"

"I have my ways, but here so they think that you are paying for it and keeping a promise," Jin said as he pulled out his wallet and handed you money. You shook your head no but he held out the money and insisted. Taking it even though you didn't want to, you thanked him.

Joining the group again, you spot a usually mad Yoongi, smiling. He should smile more often, it looks good on him, you thought to yourself. But as soon as he turned and locked eyes with you, his smile softened and suddenly he looked like someone who had a soft spot (the gif above is how I picture this if you want something as a reference ;)). Ignoring his weird actions and the look he was giving you, you grab ahold of the shopping cart and ask everyone if this is all. Everyone says yes and you shoot a look back at Jin and mouth 'thank you' before pushing the shopping cart to the counter while the boys followed closely behind you.

The boy behind the counter didn't look any younger or older than you. His hair was obviously dyed an orangish color which made him stand out. Saying hello as you started to put the items on the counter to be scanned, he shot you a charming smile.

"How are you tonight miss?" He asked you as he began to scan the items.

"I'm great, thank you for asking. How are you?"

"I'm great as well... What is a beautiful girl like you out this late with..." he looked at the group behind you, "BTS?"

You looked back at the group and saw Taehyung pointing to himself, "Me? BTS? Oh, yes." He said. Hoseok laughed and quickly smacked Taehyung's hand that was pointing at himself.

You laughed and looked back at the boy behind the counter, "Yup."

"I don't usually listen to boy groups, but this is really cool that BTS is in my store right now." He admitted.

"Yeah, we don't really go out much in public like this but they were hungry so I'm treating them to something." You told him.

"Wow. I'm still shook, this is great."

You laughed while he finished scanning all the items and told you the price. You paid him with Jin's money that you was definitely going to return back one day.

Before picking up the bags, the boy stopped you, "I hope I'm not overreaching here, this is rather fast and I'm just assuming that you're single, I would love to get to know you. Can we exchange numbers?"

"Oh, ye-"

You felt an arm wrap around your waist, pulling you closer to the body that was suddenly by your side before you could answer, "Actually, I'm her boyfriend."

______________________________________________

A/N

I'M SCREAMING THIS IS HOW I PICTURE TAEHYUNG IN THIS CHAPTER AFTER HE GETS DRUNK,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
484K 29K 89
You fell for Min Yoongi, hard, and you thought the feeling was mutual. But you were wrong. He never cared about you at all. [FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE...
11.1K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
3.9K 412 21
you attend a korean arts high school. you major in dancing/choreography. while being in that class you meet a guy named min yoongi. he's such a jerk...