Through It All, Your Ferret ~...

By IRiSEaGLeS

COMPLETE. MATURE THEMES! Not recommended for those under 18! Hermione Granger has been elected Minister of Ma... More

Chapter 1: That Was Some Kiss, Granger
Chapter 2 Go for It
Chapter 3 My Dearest and Most Beautiful
Chapter 4 What My Life Has Become
Chapter 5 I Brought Dessert. And Wine
Chapter 6 Now About Tonight
Chapter 7 I Need a Programmable Coffee Maker
Chapter 8 Beds Empty. No Coffee
Chapter 9 A Drug I Crave
Chapter 10 It's Only Monday
Chapter 11 Let Him Be Your Person *
Chapter 12 I'm Sending Her a Fruit Basket
Chapter 13 Hell, All My Plans Have Gone South
Chapter 14 I Appoint You Temporary Minister
Chapter 15 I'm Wearing Sexy Lingerie Just for You *
Chapter 16 Add Nine Months
Chapter 17 Totally Innocent*
Chapter 18 I Think the Kids Are Awake
Chapter 19 It's Okay to be Scared
Chapter 20 Ron Knows*
Chapter 21 She's A Bloody Banshee
Chapter 22 May I Have the Honors
Chapter 23 This Can Be A Fair Trade
Chapter 24 He's a Survivor, Scorpius
Chapter 25 Forgiveness Frees You
Chapter 26 We're Already in Therapy*
Chapter 27: Any Little Malfoys
Chapter 28 We Are Healing Together
Chapter 29 Hermione Granger, Minister Extraordinaire
Chapter 30 Out Post Sex Talks
Chapter 31 I Hate to Impose
Chapter 33 *******I Love You Draco **********
Chapter 34 Rest Baby, I'm Here*
Chapter 35 It Feels Like Second Year All Over Again*
Chapter 36 What Harry Said
Chapter 37 Like an Infant
Chapter 38 Lay Next to Me
Chapter 39 Does the Girl Have a Red-Head Death-Wish
Chapter 40 Coffee or Champagne?

Chapter 32 What Just Happened

2.9K 72 29
By IRiSEaGLeS

Draco was a man of his word. Not all the Death Eaters were caught, there was one lone snake that still hid in the bushes, it was all but that one. That one knew Draco's tricks. He knew how to elude them. Probably because he was the one who taught them to Draco. His father - Lucius. That one person, the head of the snake, managed to slip though our fingers again. Harry was beside himself, but insisted that Draco teach him what he used to catch the other outstanding members. Draco was hesitant, wanting to keep the ministry in the light during my term.

"Sounds familiar." I piped up as they debated in the library of the Manor. "Sounds like our argument for you not killing Lucius."

He was pacing the room, in a definite mood. His hair was tousled, no matter how many times he ran his fingers through it, it only worsened. He looked disheveled and the stress of the situation was oozing off him. "Not the same in the slightest. You have a persona to keep, the Ministry needs to stay in the light so you can remain at the helm. If anything looks the least suspicious, especially after the release and destruction that my father has caused, you will be out of office."

"And a death without a fair trial?" I rebutted sternly. "Sorry that isn't going to go over well. He needs the due process that he claims to have been forsaken previously. No killing your father Draco. You won't just be hurting your own soul, you'll be hurting me." I soften my tone, "Please. For me."

"You said please," he teased, shaking his head "then I must."

Harry looked confused at the interaction. He has told me no multiple times, even after I said please, with no consequence. "What... just...happened?"

"Never mind Harry," I retort. "Just trust me on this."

Once Draco went to complete some of his regular work for the day, Harry cornered me. Again. "Is 'please' a code word for something or another?"

I chuckled. "No, Harry. As your friend, it is one of those 'you don't want to know' topics." He just glared the 'I know what you did last night' look. "Fine, I asked for something intimate and said please. Then I did a little something that surprised him. From then on, whenever I say please, I get what I want. So I don't use it that often."

"Well just keep it down tonight. Please. Otherwise I'm sleeping in the dungeons. I'd get better sleep there than in my room if you two are at it again."

"I can have someone bring down a bed for you then," I wink as he groans and leaves the library. After a deep breath, I start looking over everything again hoping I am wrong. All the markers point to me being right, which I hate. They were targeting muggle-borns, again. It was a direct assault against me. They wanted to end their education, something I prize. I groan closing my eyes wishing it all away. Especially when they target Rose by name.

"Darling, are you busy?" I hear his strong voice as it echoes through the aisles of books that surround me.

"Not really. Just processing everything and not liking the outcomes." My head in my hands, elbows on the desk, headache brewing.

He comes behind me, massaging the base of my neck which held a crick that I was unaware of. "It's time for dinner and why did Potter insist on a bed be taken to the dungeons?"

To this I start laughing. "Figures. He took me literally. Well he'll get some sleep at least."

"That explains nothing love."

"It should explain everything." I still am trying to control the laugh. "He was upset that he didn't get much sleep because of us last night, so he is sleeping in the dungeon so that he can get some tonight."

"But darling, we won't be here."

"I know that, you know that, but it is best that Harry doesn't know that." I give him a 'duh' look, smirking in his usual fashion.

He mumbles "Brightest damn witch."

Most of the night was uneventful, at least by Weasley standards. No one was set aflame. No one had random unknown pustules erupting in the most inopportune parts of their bodies (don't ask, but poor Al was subject to something along that lines in his butt crack for days). Harry, Draco, Kingsley, Ronald, and I sat down for coffee afterwards. Surprisingly, even Ronald was civil through dinner and coffee, just the disapproving look thrown our way every so often. We discussed the success that rounding up the Death Eaters really was. It was surprising to all except Ronald, he stated that they were too dumb to not be caught. The rest of us worried about the last one that was remaining. That wasn't going to change my plans tonight though. When we were ready to adjourn, well by Ronald's standards, Draco, Kingsley, Harry and I lingered behind. I knew what Ronald was up to, but honestly I didn't want to make a deal of it. He was going to get drunk to 'celebrate'.

Draco pulled me into a hug when he saw my eyes linger at Ronald as he left. "He'll find a way. It may take awhile, but he'll find a way out of the hole he has dug for himself."

"I just worry about the damage it has cost him and the kids. Rose and Hugo, they have never seen him not like this. Just at times worse. A few times here and there, better. This is their norm. What will that lead them to think marriage should be like?"

He turned my face to his gently but strong, "If Rose and Scorp end up together they will know what works for them. Look at the two of them, they have the most normal relationship of any of us. Our whole generation was screwed. Our relationships show it. Theirs won't be." His smile warms me, "If he treats her bad, he'll hear it from me."

Harry had just been watching, but at that he laughed. "Thank Merlin for his father hearing about it for once."

We both turned and Draco gave him a cocked eyebrow. "Really Potter? Pulling that line out now? When my father is still on the loose and can wreak havoc single handedly?"

"It was your go-to line in school Draco," I remind. "But yes, we still need a plan to capture Lucius because I want to witness the Dementor's kiss."

"Only if we both can be there," Draco chimed.

"Nope, I'm going too. I need to put this behind us all," Harry agreed.

"Well then let's just make it a party!" We all turned to Kingsley at his comment. "What? Can't we celebrate being free of one psychotic wizard from hell?"

I just rub my temples. We probably should celebrate in some way. I don't know how Draco will feel about a celebration per se, but it will be good for at least the members of the Order to relish in the absence of another dark wizard. "I'm calling it a night. See you in the morning. Kingsley, let me know if there are any updates or occurrences. Patronus would be the most efficient way of course."

"Of course Hermione. Rest up. We'll be free of Lucius soon," Kingsley said with a wave of his hand.

When the Manor became quiet, and we knew everyone was down for the night - Harry in the dungeon with Ginny having their own form of kinky sex I believe - Draco and I went over to his loft for some private time of our own. No kids. No in-laws. No aurors. No one except the two of us in the most comfortable environment for us.

"Wine? Or champagne? I think this is a cause to celebrate. All but my father are captured." Draco flashed one of his brilliant smiles.

"Wine is fine, but I know of a better way to celebrate," I respond flirtatiously, licking my lips and sitting back on one of the stools at the breakfast bar watching the instantaneous reaction in the man in front of me. It took him a moment to gather this wits and make a graceful recovery. He bent down, his slacks going taut against his arse. Sliding off my shoes, I quietly crept behind him and grabbed that tasty piece of man meat.

I hear him growl, the sound vibrating through his chest. "Somebody's eager tonight."

"You say that like it's a bad thing, or something out of the ordinary."

"Sorry love," he reached back and around me, returning the feel. "I just had slower plans for tonight."

"We don't have to go fast, just get your sexy arse upstairs. I'll meet you there." His hands clenched my arse tighter, spreading the cheeks.

"Be gentle love."

"Always and never. I know how you like it, Draco Malfoy. And only sometimes you'll get what you want."

"But I have what I want. I have you."

I grab his erection giving it and his balls a slight squeeze, before going upstairs into the guest room to find some appropriate attire for tonight. As I glide up the stairs, I hear him groaning in the background. Tonight is going to be another long, pleasurable night.

It wasn't long before I was in a black chiffon baby doll that has only a little lace covering the bust and a thong to match. I was laid on the bed on my stomach with my legs kicked up behind me, reading of course - I just received the newest intel on the possible whereabouts of Lucius Malfoy - when I felt the bed bounce. Looking over I see the son of the man that I was reading about, clad in only his boxers. "Damn, if I knew what I was missing, I would have broke up your marriage a long time ago," he teases.

He saw something on my face. The intel wasn't good, saying that he could be anywhere around the world and no one had a bloody idea where this one wizard was held up. He looked down to what is in my hand, and he saw even though I tried to close it before he did. "You can't be serious? No. Not tonight. I am not going to have that lousy excuse of a father ruin my night. Our night." He hands me a glass of champagne and swipes the file. "No talking about him. No thinking about him. Nothing. Tonight is us only. Well me and that insanely sexy backside of yours that is crying for attention."

"Don't talk to me about sexy backsides, Mister Malfoy. I happen to think that yours is in the top 10."

Indignantly he replied, "Top 10 of what?"

"Top 10 arses I have ever or will ever lay my eyes on. And it is hovering in the one position it has held, even in school."

He growls, "What number?"

I am enjoying toying with his oversized ego. "One. The number one position." He whips out his wand, sending my champagne away, and rolls over on top of me.

"That is a much better number than 'top 10'. Yours is definitely in the top, eh, twenty five arses I have seen." He lifts up the babydoll and seems to examine it closer. "But remember I have been associated with models, actresses, and just the beautiful people of the world." I feign crying into a pillow. I even manage fake tears staining the pillow case. "Baby, I'm sorry. It's true. But there is a difference; you're number one because you're mine. This adorable perfect arse," which he gives a slight pinch to, "in my opinion is mine to touch, caress, kiss, spank, whatever. Those others, well most of them are fake to begin with, can stay and belong to someone else. This perfection is all mine." He grabs my arse with a gentle force that claims it as his.

"But I'm only in the top 25," I faux wimper.

"The number one in my book though." His long fingers are finding their way further upward in my little babydoll nightie. "You will always be number one. Looks are just a part of the number one person. You darling are the complete package. Looks, brains, personality - which most of the top 25 are missing alone. You have strength, courage, faith, and love. You have so many qualities that put you over the top of any chart. You are, and will be, my number one Hermione." By now he is straddling me, giving my back a much needed massage. My shoulders slack as he hits just the right spot, and a slight moan escapes my lips. "I have you moaning already?" I can feel his smirk against my cheek. "The night is still young my love," he whispers into my ear, his hands finding their way to my breasts taking them in his firm yet tender grasp.

His expert fingers knead my breasts, teasing my nipples. His lips explore the sensitive spots on my neck and ear. His warm breath in my ear warms me in the most intimate of places and sets my heart to skip a beat or three.

I reach back wanting to return the favors he has already shown me only to have my wrist grabbed and pinned down with his seeker's speed. "Not yet darling," he murmurs seductively. His free hand moves along to my thong, tracing the miniscule fabric's lacy design.

"Draco," I moan as his fingers tease under the thin straps of my thong.

"Mmhm, what do you want baby?" His fingers follow the straps all around and down my butt crack. "Tell me," his deep husky voice calls. "Tell me what you want."

"You. I want you all over me."

"Say it baby."

"Please," I moan as my breath is quickened with each subtle touch of his fingers, his lips, and his erection.

With that he slid my thong off my arse, pulling me upward and spreading my legs, all in one graceful movement. He kissed my neck, right where he knows it quickens my heart, and sucked gently. I can't help but beg him for more. I feel his manhood tease my entrance. "You want this?" his sexy voice enquired.

I couldn't make words, my heart was pounding and my insides were a conundrum. I bit my lip, trying not to cum immediately, as I nodded my head.

His fingers massaged my scalp, I never knew how climax inducing that felt before. My eyes roll back, as I strain to hold on.

"I think you need to relax some more, you seem a little... tense," he murmurs dragging his fingers from my scalp, down each side of my neck, and down my arms. "You wouldn't happen to be ticklish would you?" I shake my head. "Dammit. I could have hoped," his sexy voice laughing.

Why does this man have to be so bloody perfect?

I attempt to roll over, but he holds me down by laying on my back. "Just relax. Tonight you are going to just relax." His rock solid manhood enters me slowly.

"Please Draco," I beg.

"Oh I have a good idea love," he chuckles. "I have a very good idea why you wanted me to hurry up." He reaches around my hips, finding my clit and flicking it playfully.

"Draco!" I screech, very unladylike. "I'm about to cum and you're not helping!"

"Who says you're only going to cum once tonight. Or even twice."

And who knew how right he was.

Dear Avid Readers,
Rita Skeeter here, your personal gossip-ologist for the Daily Prophet. There is some juiciness here in this chapter. Who knew the seriousness between the Defamed Death Eater Draco Malfoy and the Perfect Princess Minister Hermione Weasley? I enjoyed every minute of being a fly on that wall... that man... oh yummy! Our dear Minister does have good taste.
But there is something lurking in the corner that has not avoided my journalistic eagle eye. You may need to stop reading, due to trigger-ish issues. I think that other person typing my brilliance will go into it in more detail, but it just turns my stomach. I've survived a wizarding war, but this was too much for me. So you have been warned.
And you'll be warned again. And again.
But as your faithful gossip-ologist, I will push on. Keep an eye out for the next installment in the illicit love affair between Draco and Hermione. #TeamDramione for the Win.
~Rita Skeeter

Author's Notes:

Who let Skeeter in here?? Someone please remove the gnat for brains immediately. But I have to agree with her, I'd love to be a fly on that wall, just for the man meat Malfoy.

I also have to concede that she is correct about the next chapter. It is violent, graphic, and not appropriate for those under 18. Period.

Don't make me call your mum! I will, don't test me. I have a 19 and 16 year old. I don't think the 19 year old could handle the next chapter and he plays every PVP shoot'm up game out there.

So if you are triggered by anything - no matter how gruesome - STOP RIGHT HERE!

I would recommend some of my other - tamer - works in this place. Like anything I've written. This is as dark as they come (well until one coming out later 2018).

Adieu until the next chapter, if you dare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
185K 2.4K 13
Hermione's Family is having a reunion, but what her Family does not know is how successful she is, and to whom she is married. Most of her cousin's h...
20.4K 455 13
- includes misspellings - 6 months passed. Hermione still needs to get over her heartbreak. 6 months passed. Draco still has to get used to his si...