{ crow club ♠ soc au }

Od getbrekkered_

Scenario: a modern day ongoing series of texting threads and mini adventures shared between the six deadliest... Více

Crow Club ♠
Wesper♠
Matthina ♠
The Slat ♣
Whoops ♠
Dinner ♣
Visting Hours ♠
Sorry? ♠
Superheroes ♣
Slang ♠
Author Note
Visitor ♣
Meeting ♠
Divided ♠
Unlikely Duo ♣
Kingsmen ♣️
Scheming Face ♠

Kanej ♣

1.5K 50 33
Od getbrekkered_

*Wraith06 & FaceBrekker Chat*

FaceBrekker:  I need you to stake-out with me tonight. Meet me outside the Slat at three bells.

Wraith06: Why not ask Jesper?

FaceBrekker: If I wanted Jesper I wouldn't be asking you now would I? Just do it.

Wraith06: Would it honestly kill you to ask politely?

FaceBrekker: Would it make you do what you're told any faster?

Wraith06: Don't answer my question with another question.

Wraith06: And since you're so hellbent on being an utter bastard you can find someone else to sit and suffer through several hours of your charm.

*Wraith06 has blocked FaceBrekker*

FaceBrekkerWraith, this is not a good time for you to have developed a sense of contumacy.

FaceBrekker: Hello?

FaceBrekker: Inej?

FaceBrekker: Answer me!

FaceBrekker: For fuck sake Inej did you just block me?

FaceBrekker: How mature of you

FaceBrekker: Okay fine! Saints, you are insufferable. I'm sorry, alright?

FaceBrekker: Answer me

FaceBrekker: Arrghh?!!?!!

FaceBrekker: Please Inej, will you respond to my texts?

FaceBrekker: There! Are you satisfied? 

- - - -

*Wraith06 & Waffle_Queen Chat*

Wraith06: Are all men either monsters or filth?

Waffle_Queen: Oh love, of course not. If they all were I'd have found myself another pretty Grisha girl to cuddle up to by now.

Waffle_Queen: But in all seriousness, what did he do?

Wraith06: He's acting like a complete tyrant! It's as though he hasn't a single moral bone in his body! Cruel, unfeeling, rude prick is what he is!

Waffle_Queen: Let me rephrase: what has he done that isn't already typically Kaz?

Wraith06: I hate him

Waffle_Queen:  No, you don't.

Wraith06: Well, whatever it is it's something close to hatred.

Waffle_Queen: You know I thought the same thing about Matthias at one point, right? I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.

Wraith06: Matthias is not Dirtyhands, Bastard of the Barrel or leader of the Dregs. There's no comparison to be made here, Nina.

Waffle_Queen: Your strong argument is making it hard for me to console you. Could you just be a little less smart for a second? For your own good please? 

Wraith06: It's okay, Nina. You've already cheered me up a bit anyhow. I just needed to vent.

Waffle_Queen: Well, that certainly doesn't make me feel any better.

Waffle_Queen: I'd like to think my counselling skills go far beyond being a "good listener" What mediocrity is that!?

Waffle_Queen: No, that just won't do.

Wraith06: What are you going to do?

Waffle_Queen: Brb

- - - -

*FaceBrekker & Waffle_Queen Chat*

Waffle_Queen: Apologise to Inej

FaceBrekker: Pardon?

Waffle_Queen: Come now Brekker, I know you're a perfectly good reader.

FaceBrekker: My mistake. What I meant to say was the "delete number" option is on the top right side of the application bar above. Do yourself a favour and press it on your way out.

Waffle_Queen: Kaz, I'm not joking.

FaceBrekker: And you think I am?

Waffle_Queen: You can't order her around like that and if you have any inkling of respect for her you will go and tell her you're sorry.

FaceBrekker: Nina dear, incase it wasn't already clear: I'm just about the last person you should be looking for apologies from.

Waffle_Queen: Dammit Kaz! This has nothing to do with me. This is about Inej and trying to get you stop treating her like your lackey.

Waffle_Queen: I along with the rest of the Dregs know you treat her differently, you rely on her more. You trust her. That has to mean something.

FaceBrekker: That's always been your problem, Nina – you never knew how to mind your own goddamn business.

*FaceBrekker has blocked Waffle_Queen*

Waffle_Queen: Look I don't have to sit here and listen to your insults, either you apologise to Inej or I'll pay you a visit one of these nights and break your other leg.

Waffle_Queen: ...

Waffle_Queen: Brekker?

Waffle_Queen: Kaz? Are you honestly ignoring me right now?

Waffle_Queen: Wait...

Waffle_Queen: KAZ BREKKER DID YOU JUST BLOCK ME!?!!!;!!?

- - - -

*FaceBrekker & Wraith06 Chat*

FaceBrekker*typing*

FaceBrekker: Listen Wraith, I don't think _

FaceBrekker: *backspace*

FaceBrekker. . .

FaceBrekker: If you would just listen to me the first time I give you an order there wouldn't _

FaceBrekker: *backspace*

FaceBrekker: You can't blame me for trying to maintain a level of professionalism when _

FaceBrekker: *backspace*

FaceBrekkerARGDHSNAJN?!!?!! 

FaceBrekker: *backspace*

FaceBrekker. . .

FaceBrekker: *typing*

FaceBrekker: I'm sorry, Inej _

FaceBrekker: *backspace*

Are you sure you'd like
to exit this chat room?

Yes.                     No.

*Logging Out*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.3K 179 35
Kaz Brekker, the king of the Barrel. Inej Ghafa, the king's advisor. When the people of Kaz's kingdom revolt, he and Inej leave the kingdom with aid...
11.6K 169 26
Grishaverse x reader Oneshots featuring mostly Kaz Brekker. GRISHAVERSE ©️irmgardmelodie13
24K 624 25
Completed "It's time for Dirtyhands to see the rough work done." -Leigh Bardugo (Six of Crows) Without his crew, Kaz has been left vulnerable. This c...
63.4K 1.2K 58
there isn't enough of them on here so I'm giving the world more Wesper Started on: 8/4/23 Updated on: 02/09/23 Completed on: 17/09/23