Little Miss Drug Dealer

By xxmils

Ava Daniels is beautiful, smart, talented, and the valedictorian of her graduating class, she may seem like t... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
end
SEQUEL!!!

Notice

8K 109 27
By xxmils

I will soon unpublish this story and it's sequel.

This is my first story ever on wattpad and I really don't like it lol? I was like 13-14 when I wrote this and I've written like 3 other stories since and idk this story is so bad in terms of detail and dialogue.

Like, I love the plot but now that I'm more experienced and my grammar is a bit better I want to unpublish it and EDIT it.

IT WILL NOT BE GONE FOREVER! I AM JUST GOING TO EDIT THE TWO STORIES AND THEM RE-UPLOAD THEM I PROMISE.

I will most likely unpublish this anywhere between April-May and then have it republished by June-July.

Don't quote me!!! I promise it'll be better!!

In the meantime please enjoy!!!

- xxmils (Jan 22nd, 2018)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 14.1K 36
"Did you know Drama lowers I.Q? Intelligent people keep smaller social circles." I tell him, throwing another grape in the air and catching it in my...
139K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
746K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
Good Gone Bad By M

Teen Fiction

3.2K 147 27
Needs major Editing! Elliot Lyle is a junior in high school along side her older brother Maxen who is a senior. Elliot lives a quiet life for the mos...