Let's Help Each Other (drarry...

By itsmeeeee21

Harry Potter was returning to Hogwarts to complete his seventh year. But so was Draco Malfoy. What will happe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilouge
A/N

Author's Note

15.7K 170 22
By itsmeeeee21

Thank you so much for reading my story! I hope you like! If you have any suggestions for me while reading the story, please let me know so I can get better (only constructive criticism please) Thanks so much, please enjoy!!

Disclaimer: I own none of these characters, they were all created by the wonderful Ms J K Rowling. This story is mine but it also based on the wonderful Harry Potter series by Ms Rowling.

                                                                -E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...
119K 4.4K 14
After the battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy ran away from the death eaters and returned to Hogwarts for the eighth year. This year, Hogwarts decides t...
754K 16.9K 35
Harry sent an Instagram friend request to Draco Malfoy the night before they had to return for Hogwarts Eighth Year, they start talking and VideoChat...
150K 3.7K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...