Vandheer Lorde Male Reader X...

By ExileDragon47

Vandheer Lorde, the Tyrant King, ended by Armed with Wings himself. But before he was known as Vandheer Lorde... More

Returning Home
Beacon Academy
Initiation
Y/N/Vandheer Lorde Bios
Class Begin
The Arch Enemy Return. Y/N's Face Reveal.
Round 2, Armed with Wings Return
Round 3, Battle of the Winged
Truce
Training and not Accepting
Imperial Force Arrival
Imperial Ranks
How the Empire Run
The Stray
The Hunt
Sibling Talk
Lone Warrior's Bio
Meeting
Getting to Know Leo
An unexpected Creature
A talk between enemies
Learning how to Dance
The Prom Night
A Harsh Lecture
The Emperor's Speech
A New Power
The Vytal Festival
Yang and Weiss vs the Imperial Students

Surprise Visited

13K 168 35
By ExileDragon47

(Ruby P.O.V)

I woke up, found myself surrounded by total darkness as I look around for someone in this place.

Ruby: Yang? Blake? Weiss? Anyone?

I heard something behind me as I turn around to see a 12 years old Y/N covering in cuts and bruises.

Y/N: Why Ruby...?

Ruby: Y-y/n...?

Y/N: Why did you people forsake me?

Y/N screamed as he gains more cuts on his body.

Ruby: I so sorry... I'm really really sorry big brother...

Y/N stop screaming and look at me with a bored expression.

Y/N: My siblings... My parents... My uncle... You people have abandoned me and you THINK SORRY GOING TO FIX IT!?

A sword stab through his chest as I watch and did nothing as Y/N fall to the floor. Lying in his own pool of blood. The figure was behind him is none other than Vandheer Lorde. The strongest student at Beacon.

Vandheer Lorde: You naive fool... Do you did you really believe you and your family deserve your brother's forgiveness after what you people have done to him?

Ruby: V-Vandheer Lorde...

I can hear the fear in my voice as he walks toward me. I wanted to run but my legs won't move. I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. He stands in front of me. Towering over me as I stare at his mask in fear.

Vandheer: No... You don't deserve it. You are weak. Your brother has to die because he is weak. 

He raises his sword in the air as he prepares to strike me down.

Ruby: N-no... Y-y/n would never hate us... He loves us...

Vandheer: ...I do not converse myself to the naive. Return to nothing for once you came.

He strikes me down as I rose to my bed screaming.

Yang: Ruby! What's wrong?

I look around to see Yang, Blake, and Weiss looking at me with a concerned look on their faces. I cried as my tears fall to my hands.

Ruby: I have a nightmare.

Yang: About what?

Ruby: About Y/N and... Vandheer Lorde.

I sense my team flinches at that name. Not that I could blame them. Vandheer Lorde is the strongest one in Beacon and the most dangerous. He did things that no one thought it was possible. His name spread awe and fear to the other students here.

Blake: Why would you dream about that person...?

We could hear the small fear in her voice. A few days that he has been here and he made a name for himself here. He put students when he in sparring combat to the nurse's office. He causes fear among the Grimms and they are attracted by fear and any other negative emotion.

When we are in his presence. We could be nothing but get out of his way and bowing our heads so we won't have to face his wrath.

Ruby: I saw him standing behind Y/N and... He kills him... Then he kills me...

I cried even more now that I telling them about it. Yang wraps her arms around me as she too has tears in her eyes.

Yang: It's alright, Ruby. We won't let him hurt you.

(At Y/N's room Y/N P.O.V)

Y/N: How the army coming along?

General: So far so good. Our troopers are tearing the Grimms apart as we can expand our empire. We also received a lot of people from Humans and Faunus as they want a safe place and to get away from the councils.

I simply sigh. I rule this world with my empire with an iron fist and kill anyone who speaks against my rule. The people of Remnant are praising me for protecting them and having a stable government. Not that I could blame them. 

General: Our satellite able to provide us with intel and communication from around the globe by using an alternative source of power. Atlas is really stupid and arrogant for not thinking of this.

Y/N: Just keep me posted. I want nothing happening to my empire. And if anyone attacks my empire. Make an example of them.

General: Yes my lord.

I ended my call with my general as I look out at the window. I have a feeling someone is coming after me...and I have to prepare myself.

(With Ruby P.O.V)

I still shaking from the nightmare I just have. And Vandheer being in this school isn't helping me at all. My sister is with me just in case Vandheer did try to attack me.

Female Voice: Ruby! Yang!

We turn our to see our parents and our dog Zewi with them.

Ruby: Mom! Dad!

We ran up to them and hug them as they return it. Zewi bark as I giggle as I pick him up and hug him as well.

Taiyang: So how is Beacon?

Yang: Well...

(In Ozpin's office)

Qrow: Oz you can't be serious?

Qrow and Raven Branwen in his office with Glynda standing beside him. Ozpin takes a sip of his coffee and looks at them.

Ozpin: I'm serious. I have Vandheer Lorde attending my school.

Qrow: Didn't I told you that I felt his presence while given out an evil aura. 

Ozpin: Qrow, this boy know my true identity and the existence of Salem. Not to mention that the Imperial Empire has expanded its borders creating a nation that surpassed every kingdom on Remnant.

Raven: If what you said is true how do we know that he isn't Salem's lackey.

Ozpin: So far he has nothing to do with Salem nor nothing wants to do with me. He simply follows his own goals and objectives. Plus the boy needs guides and learns to use his power to help others.

Qrow: No offense but I don't think this helping the situation.

Ozpin: I know. But Vandheer has more combat experience than a veteran Huntsman which is surprising for someone at his age. Not to mention that he has destroyed his semblance a long time ago.

Raven: You mean to tell me that he able to do all that with just his aura? Are you sure it's not magic?

Ozpin: No it's isn't. That was a pure aura that I never thought of possible. If Vandheer is more powerful than Salem then it probably the best choice to have him join our side.

Qrow: I hope you're right about this Oz.

Ozpin: I am. You might want to visit your nieces. After what happened to your nephew I'm so sure they will be happy to see you.

Raven: Don't remind us...

Y/N was a tough subject for them as they regretted what they did to him 5 years ago.

(With Y/N P.O.V)

I simply sigh as the two girls continue to hang out with me. How is it possible that they wouldn't just fear me and go away is beyond me? Honestly, I have no experience with women. I only experience I got was Eivana, who for some reason join me despite the evil I have done.

Just then a familiar figure appears to me. He has long shoulder-length black hair, pale skin, bright red eyes and wears a white trench coat with a high collar button-up, a red scarf around his neck that fell on his side, a belt held by a circular holder, and black boots. He also carries a katana in a reverse handgrip that only one person I know.

It is no mistake. This boy that standing before me is the leader of the Rebellion army in the other world. The one who defeated me and taken away my empire. Seal me away in a white box. The former Armed with Wings, the Lone Warrior.

Lone Warrior: Vandheer Lorde... Surprise to see me?

Y/N: Rebel Scum...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3.7K 56
What if Raven and Tai had more than one child, what if they had twins, what if Raven took one of them with her when she left Tai. Follow the story of...
7.3K 63 5
Inspired by "No thanks, I'm good" and "Unwanted Son". Corvus Branwen, Son of Taiyang Xiao Long and (fem) Qrow Branwen, has been abused and neglected...
827 4 24
Hawk Branwen has left his mark on countless worlds. Each one showing him that after everything he had done that there was still humanity within himse...
4.8K 71 20
This is a story about a skilled hunter that was a yharnamite, he had a realy turbulent life there, his whole family was killed by him because of the...